Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (50150 Views)

Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote] Despite the quagmire state of the nation, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), has chosen to add to our problems by mandating local service providers to increase their data rates for irrelevant reasons, starting from the 1st of December.

Without deceiving ourselves, this directive from NCC will be unfavorable to subscribers as many may denied frequent internet access

Without wasting time, the following people may no longer have access to the internet when data rates increases cheesy

1. Broke Guys

Recession has turned many financially buoyant guys to become broke that they can't even boast of two square meal let alone subscribe for a full month data plan. Many will agree with me that NCC will only be compounding these people's problems because they will have to borrow phones from their enemies just to check their Bet9ja tickets.

2. Whatsapp Subscribers

The whatsapp subscribers are so economical that they can manage 10MB for a whole year without getting exhausted. By the time 20MB monthly whatsapp plan is reduced to 2MB per month, these people will only switch on their data once in every 23 hours just reply the pending whatsapp messages

3. Facebook Subscribers

Once data rates increases, monitoring spirits on facebook will drastically reduce as guy will not be able to ass-lick ladies on social media. In fact, they will only view ladies profile pictures on Facebook and will not be able to comment since they will be managing their weekly data plans which might be reduced to from 25MB to 10MB

4. Stingy/Greedy People

These are the people that have money yet stingy to themselves. Even if they're being offered 50GB for N1, 000, they will still wail and complain that they deserve more. These people are likely to use their money to gulp beer and devour nkwobi when data rate is Increased as they see it as waste of money.

5. Night Crawlers

These are the people that can't browse during the daytime but will have to wait till 12am so that they can subscribe for N25 night browsing just to dowload from naijauncut and xvideos. I believe it's cruelty if service providers increase data rates and cease night browsing plans because these people will no longer have any hope of surfing the net even at midnight

6.Cheap phones users

Some people are using cheap phones that can't even subscribe Airtel 3GB monthly plan. When data rates is increased, they may choose not to subscribe again their monthly data plan can even buy their phones.

7. Those who relay on people for data sharing

Those who rely on people to share data with them will be put to shame because, increase in data rates will make those who share data with them to become stingy. These people will become wailers and will begin to rain curses on Buhari and NCC

8. Ladies who rely on men for subscription

I know that thing will soon go worse that most guys will not be able to subscribe for themselves let one subscribe for ladies. Therefore, ladies will be willing to trade their virginity for data subscription so that they can have access to Facebook and whatsapp. The ones who can't do this will be stranded as life will become boring to them.

9. Data resell Scammers

Those who spam social media with ridiculously cheap data plans may not be able to even subscribe let alone spam websites in a bid to scam people.

10. Thugs/Derailers

I have already predicted that increase in data rates will bring about peace on social media as hooligans, bashers and derailers will not be able to subscribe let alone bash people on social media. This implies that only the rich will be found on social media

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours cool

Written by: Tosyne2much
Cc
Lalasticlala

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2016/11/10-categories-of-people-that-will-stop.html?m=1

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by project8(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
modified : FTC for this recession is something to cheer about.FG workers neva c alert to re-suscrib.
lols

U forgot to add Topic derailers

13 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by bentlywills(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lemme park here 1st.

Ok back to the Topic!

Those who use other people's phone to check livescores cry and book BET9ja .

40 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by PhonePlanet(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
11. students
na to use school wifi, God bless UNILAG and CITS.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by amzee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abeg na who get Sagem charger?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by saxwizard(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Don't worry cheat will start flowing in sooner or later

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tosyne2much and 10

That number 9 though gringringrin

We'll always find a way

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by austinereds(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
I can't laugh. don't forget Bloggers too will suffer too. less traffic. this NCC people should just carry there wahala and go. Nobody want to participate in #OCCUPY NCC. Change is here.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
sod09:
I don't pay for data always on cheat my proof
Fear God nah shocked

Na because of people like you dem wan increase price
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
They are coming for you, you just wait grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by sod09(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:

Fear God nah shocked

Na because of people like you dem wan increase price
grin
to hell wit dem
just sit back more of this will be viral

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by SweetieConstie(f): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
I dey come... grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
App and Software Developers
Upcoming Bloggers
Digital Marketers
Techprenuers
Research Students
Uber Clients
Ebook Readers
Gamers (multiplayer mode)
Cloud Storage Users

The list is endless. This hike will "spell doom" for many.
Itz not a joking sturv

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na only if bad thing wan happen We dey hear from NCC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
austinereds:
I can't laugh. don't forget Bloggers too will suffer too. less traffic. this NCC people should just carry there wahala and go. Nobody want to participate in #OCCUPY NCC. Change is here.
NCC don fall guys hand oooo... Chaiiiii cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Kalatium(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
11. students
Omo you are on point

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
sod09:
to hell wit dem
just sit back more of this will be viral

Guy share your knowledge na... gbenu si no be atenu ; atenu na one love
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Kalatium(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:
Na only if bad thing wan happen We dey hear from NCC
Since the inception of NCC, I don't really see their importance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Kalatium(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tosyne, I agree with this your no. 8 fa, e don de affect me.
A girl was disturbing me to sub for her ooo

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by wristbangle: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some tribal E-warriors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by saaedlee: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lpl
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by dannytoe(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
op? you forget 5%!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by YINKS89(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
okay.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by FunkyMetahuman: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thunder fire Buhari and Ncc

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
11. students

Greatest Akokite!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Defaramade(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol, baba don compose Top 10 list sharpally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
I'm sorted for two months cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Agimor(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
More cheats for the masses.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.