Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Transfer News Center (all Clubs) (35856 Views)

The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions / See This Football Striker Who Scored Only One Goal In 24 Years Across 10 Clubs / Latest Arsenal Transfer News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lille wants Arsenal hitman “Yaya Sanogo” on Loan next season.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by clodd007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
you get 10% on ur first deposit when you get in through this link
it is a new bookie for u https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007 : so much inplays and payout is less dan an hr I was so stunned whn I used it : its almost like bet365 its a nigerian bookie
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Liverpool are reportedly interested in signing Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez (Chicharito). It's unclear if Manchester United will want to sell to a HUGE rival.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by UncleJudax(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2015
kliq:
Lille wants Arsenal hitman “Yaya Sanogo” on Loan next season.
Hitman? Far from that. He is still a rookie to me, and many.

But I think he can become a decent striker someday.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hitman? Far from that. He is still a rookie to me, and many.

But I think he can become a decent striker someday.

Lol just how I read from the article

Arsenal needs a world class striker,Giroud should be relegated to the substitutes bench or sold.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by UncleJudax(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2015
kliq:

Lol just how I read from the article

Arsenal needs a world class striker,Giroud should be relegated to the substitutes bench or sold.
It depends on what the club wants to do with Sanchez. Then, Walcot and Welbeck.

Too many average players, Wenger needs to finally grow a pair and let some underperforming players go...across the board.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
UncleJudax:

It depends on what the club wants to do with Sanchez. Then, Walcot and Welbeck.

Too many average players, Wenger needs to finally grow a pair and let some underperforming players go...across the board.

Sanchez is our best player,Walcott is so in...needs more playing time....Welbeck is still growing
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Morgan Schneiderlin's move to Manchester United should be sealed this week. A medical has been scheduled within the next 48 hours. Schneiderlin reported for training today with Southampton but is expected to travel to Manchester to complete his move.

1 Like

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to quit and play for Manchester United. He's loves the project and wants to be part of it to make the club dominant again
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by shenisaac(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Brian10:
Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to quit and play for Manchester United. He's loves the project and wants to be part of it to make the club dominant again
Nice! But at that price, I think man u should pass. He is good but not good enough for such a price
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
More and more twists in Morgan Schneiderlin's move to Manchester United. United bid for him 10days ago and was rejected since it didn't meet Southampton's asking price of £25million. There has been no contact since. Deal still expected to go through
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
shenisaac:

Nice! But at that price, I think man u should pass. He is good but not good enough for such a price
The new fee is €40m = £29million
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Theo Walcott has agreed a new contract that will see him remain at Arsenal until 2019.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Manchester City are weighing up a £20million bid for Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Man I think you are trying... The best transfer so far is Cech signing for Arsenal FC. Many Chelsea or EPL fan cannot see that happening... Hahaha.

At just #50 you can Place a Bet &Win Big by Online Prediction On Ur Phone, Tablets or PC. Itz like Pinging & Chatting, Anytime of d Day.
[size=15]Check my Signature Below.[/size]
HINT: MerryB guides U on d indepth of playing... You money is ***safe***
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
BREAKING: Bayern Munich have reached an agreement with Shakhtar Donetsk for the transfer of Douglas Costa. Fee is €30million(£21.3million)
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
In one of the more bizarre transfer stories we have heard in years, former Arsenal winger Gervinho, a super flop at Arsenal, was poised to leave his current club AS Roma for Al-Jazira this summer, only for the UAE club to cancel the transfer at the last minute due to the Ivory Coast international’s obnoxious demands.

Al-Jazira were set to sign Gervinho from Roma on a 4 year contract and offer him attractive wages to the tune of 13 million euros, however, that apparently was not good enough for the 28 year old versatile winger.

According to reports on BBC Sport, Gervinho asked the club to also provide him with a private beach, a helicopter for commuting, accommodation for his family and fairly sizeable number of air tickets for regularly travelling home to the Ivory Coast.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Barcelona are increasingly confident of landing France international Pogba, despite their current transfer embargo and Manchester City's ability to pay both a £70 million transfer fee and £220,000-a-week wages for the player
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
kliq:
In one of the more bizarre transfer stories we have heard in years, former Arsenal winger Gervinho, a super flop at Arsenal, was poised to leave his current club AS Roma for Al-Jazira this summer, only for the UAE club to cancel the transfer at the last minute due to the Ivory Coast international’s obnoxious demands.

Al-Jazira were set to sign Gervinho from Roma on a 4 year contract and offer him attractive wages to the tune of 13 million euros, however, that apparently was not good enough for the 28 year old versatile winger.

According to reports on BBC Sport, Gervinho asked the club to also provide him with a private beach, a helicopter for commuting, accommodation for his family and fairly sizeable number of air tickets for regularly travelling home to the Ivory Coast.
He's very greedy
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Brian10:

He's very greedy

Lol...like he's worth half of all that undecided
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Wenger made a £19.8m bid for Sporting Lisbon star William Carvalho, with the Portuguese star impressing at the Euro U21 championships.
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2015
French Ligue 1 giants, Olympique Lyonnais have finally decided that they will be willing to sell in form striker, Alexandre Lacazette this summer to a club that will be willing to meet the club’s latest valuation of the player, believed to be 21 million pounds
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by kliq(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Bayern Munich have completed the signing of Shakhtar Donetsk attacker Douglas Costa for €30 million (£21.3m).
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
BREAKING: Liverpool have completed the signing of right back Nathaniel Clyne

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Stoke City have had a €17million (£12million) bid accepted by Inter Milan for Xherdan Shaqiri
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by UncleJudax(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
shenisaac:

We have seen 'worse' players sold at much costlier prices. If the interest is mutual, I say why not.

1 Like

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by UncleJudax(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brian10:
Stoke City have had a €17million (£12million) bid accepted by Inter Milan for Xherdan Shaqiri
Shaqiri roaming Europe? Didn't he just move like...last January...sadly, he seems to be going down!
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by UncleJudax(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brian10:
Theo Walcott has agreed a new contract that will see him remain at Arsenal until 2019.
Hmmm. For some reason, I am not particularly impressed by this.

#cautiouslyOptimisticThough
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by geeyinks: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsenal sign malouda £10millon.. medical to come up on friday..

1 Like

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by bigblangston: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
geeyinks:
arsenal sign malouda £10millon.. medical to come up on friday..
wat of shevchenko? Wats d latest?

1 Like

Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Manchester United are yet to receive another bid from Real Madrid for goalkeeper David de Gea and are sticking with the €50million (£35million) valuation of the player
Re: Transfer News Center (all Clubs) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Manchester City are increasingly confident they can seal a big-money move for Kevin De Bruyne but fear they will lose Paul Pogba to Barcelona.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (2 - 2) On 15th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.