Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] (1907 Views)

Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] by vecman22(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
You will not get away with dis show of shame...
Re: I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
I don't believe in sabotaging government. Most of these guys in APC has been in politics before now and they should have learnt from the former ruling party. Even as at now PDP is yet to get their acts right but I don't think they will ever degenerate to this level that Saraki and APC are.

Talk about PDP of 1999 and compare them with the APC of today. Between 1999 to 2007, PdP had Enwerem, Ken Nnamani, Wabara, Pius Anyim and okadigbo as senate presidents. Not until 2007 upward when they produced Mark that he was able to rule the senate for 8 years.

What I'm trying to point to you is that whatever APC is experiencing today in the senate, PDP also experienced it in 1999.
Re: I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] by eagleeye2: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

A man who betrays his party by forming alliance with the opposition and also refused to attend the mock election his party organized but was quick to organize his own mock election to elect principal officer is never to be trusted.

If Bukola can betray his own father, then nobody should ever trust him because of his desperation.
A man who was among the "progressive" when he betrayed his former party PDP......Very interesting.
I love the Nigerian version of HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] by dulal27: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: I Remain Loyal To The Party -saraki Writes To APC Leadership[see LETTER] by bjdon: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

A man who was among the "progressive" when he betrayed his former party PDP......Very interesting.
I love the Nigerian version of HYPOCRISY.

I beg tell them jare. When the ACP went around recruiting all theses PDP people what did they expect. Did Tinubu really think, that the likes of Saraki and Atiku would come into ACP to bow to him the way he SW governors do?

Tinubu needs to understand that ACP is now a NATIONAL party. No one person can dominate a national party. As fearsome and dominant as OBJ was, he did not always get his way with the PDP. That's just the way it is. The National Assembly is not the Lagos Market women association where Tinubu can just nominate whoever he wants as leader. If he can't accept this fact, then I am sure he knows the location of the nearest Lagoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? / Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! / Metuh Is Totally Untrainable, He Will Push PDP Into Extinction – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.