Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,972 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46651 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ceometromedia: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Zenith Bank Plc sent a confirmation letter to one of their customers,the Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose restricting him from cash withdrawal following the directive from EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-zenith-bank-confirms-restriction.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm very happy this is confirmed.

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Al-hamdulilahi. At times I think our leaders in Nigeria are just devil incarnation.
Shame on you Fayose, you follow chop inside Dasuki yam, no wonder you always want Sai Baba to kick bucket.

I'm sure the bastards throw-away children from yeesreli will invade this thread now shouting our hero as usual.

Long life EFCC
Long life PMB
Long life Nigeria.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by seunmsg(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
The mad dog can continue barking, nothing will stop EFCC from investigating all his corrupt deals.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Beremx(f): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose their Hero!!
Fayose their Role model!!

temitemi1, how fa? grin

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
God Punish buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
God Punish APC supporters

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
It wont be long before we stop hearing from fayose. Just look at FFK for example, no single word form him in a long time.
Watch out GAF, you're Next.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by fiizznation: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
That immunity clause nonsense should be cancelled in Nigeria. The thing only encourages executive rascality and all other sorts of silly vices

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Jirate(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by DaBullIT(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views

195 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by spako4(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Government money in private account?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
rs

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Thats because PDP has been the party rulling for so long, they also can't probe their party members just like they are asking APC to do.

7 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Algebra12: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
I think the EFCC should go further to seal any property he must have acquired with the illegal fund...

Nonsense!!

30 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:

When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??

The implication is- if after the court processes, he is acquitted, the EFCC will unfreeze his account...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views
Nothing abnormal in the account freeze.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
BVN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin
Zenith Bank Account Officer for Fayose would have resigned by now, otherwise appraisal would be rated poor.
Also there is no way to augment this huge loss in the balance sheet...N1.2bn frozen shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by DaBullIT(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
You are one of the few PDP converts i have an atom of respect for , kindly call your people to order , let them stop shouting witch hunt and tyranny
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing abnormal in the account freeze.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by DaBullIT(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
In other words you think they are hypocrites ? besides , APC's tenure is just a little over a year , So how can APC probe it's members when the party is yet to complete the tenure ??
Penisinpenisout:

Thats because PDP has been the party rulling for so long, they also can't probe their party members just like they are asking APC to do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
grin fayose's only hope now is to loot Ekiti coffers and put the state in huge debts. He is a broke man by his standards due to the amount that was frozen in those 3 accounts. He cant have any account in his name due to BVN. He is financially crippled. He dared Buhari to deal with him and this is just the tip of the ice berg grin Fayose will wish his immunity last for ever by the time he leaves office

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by PassingShot(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool
Those ones follow chop the forbidden fruit?

Una no dey understand say Na the stolen arms money and other FG budgeted funds that were stolen we dey pursue?

The names you mentioned weren't part of those thieves.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:

Recieve sense undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
You are one of the few PDP converts i have an atom of respect for , kindly call your people to order , let them stop shouting witch hunt and tyranny
Everyone is entitled to freely express themselves irrespective of the legitimacy of their position.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by mondbest(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
I was listening to radio yesterday morning and some people were busy defending him as if he is not guilty of the acclaimed crime.
I so much thank God now that it has been revelaes finally.

Shame will now go to those who have been supporting him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ayokellany: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:

Did you not read about where Jonathan froze Nyako's account ? Is your brain dead or just damage or is that coincidental too ? Would you rather we forget Jonathan tyrant dispositions but crucify Buhari for his ? What happened to that which is good for both goose n gander ?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by oluyale(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Ahhhh
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by dammytosh: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:

The real question or THE IRRELEVANT QUESTION.

For the other DEFENCE MINISTERS ON NAIRA LAND :

Extract from EFCC and account numbers

He added, “Abbey directed the bank to pay N137m into the account of Ayodele Fayose with number 1003126654 and Bank Verification Number 22338867502. The bank teller dated June 26, 2014, was filled by Abbey with teller number 0556814.

“Abbey directed the bank to transfer N118,760,000 to the same account and paid in N50m cash into Fayose’s account.

“On April 7, 2015, several months later, Fayose personally moved N300m to his fixed deposit account at Zenith Bank with number 9013074033 with the same BVN. The account is domiciled at 15 Olusola Abiona Street, Estate, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos.”

The source added that on the instructions of Fayose, Abbey deposited N100m in the account of Spotless Investment Limited, a hotel, which is owned by Fayose and his wife, Olayemi.

Abbey, who was identified as the owner of a firm, De Privateer Limited, paid N100m into the Zenith Bank account of Spotless Investment Limited with number 1010170969 on June 17, 2014.

He also paid N219,490,000 and N300m on June 18, 2014 and June 19, 2014 respectively into his own company account with Zenith Bank marked 1013835889 while he kept a cash of N260m from the original funds.

In total, 1,225,250,000 went to Fayose's PERSONAL ACCOUNT from the =N= 4,700,000,00.00 from NSA.

If i were him i will attack Buhari more cos he needs plenty Sympathy from gullible Nigerians than he is getting right now.

=============

=============

FAYOSE's RESPONSE : Aisha Buhari is also a Thief.

GULLIBLE WAILERS : Forget the amount and lets scrutinize Halliburton Scandal of 2007.

============================================================================
Nigerian Sensible Youths Lets Do This Exercise :
============================================================================

Close your eyes and Collect Your Dream Job Offer Letter, Open it. How much is there per month ?

On the Average, lets say 1 Million Naira Net ( After Tax and all deductions) every month. : Oya Let me steal analysis from antiwailer

If what EFCC is saying is true , Fayose Just between 2014 & 2015 stole what you will earn in 102 years.

Lets say some percentage increment per annum in your earning and turn over, it will take you 90 years of your life to attain that figure.

If you still think you should be asking that ridiculous question that "Is He The Only Thief ?" to justify him, then i reaaally pity you.

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by salabscholar01(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
[b]I am neither by the side of PDP nor APC, but it seems we the youths are losing sight of the real issue here....“It is said that you can fool some people all of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

Look, You cannot say because immunity covers Fayose that he should not be investigated if he's suspected to have benefited from the funds that were meant to buy arms for the protection of Nigerians. What should have happened to me and you if the Boko Haram are predominant in all the regions today? I think it is high time that we, as a people and government, address the issue of people committing crimes and hiding under the immunity clause.” Remember, the account been investigated is Fayose's, but not the Ekiti State account.

“Fayose must stop chasing shadows and address the allegations against him. It is preposterous that he suddenly remembered that someone was involved in the Halliburton scandal at exactly the same time that he is being investigated over the funds he allegedly collected from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA)...this is my take as a patriotic citizen of the country... I Don't GIVE A DAMN FOR EITHER PDP OR APC. quote me wrong...
[/b]

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by kelvyn7: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
shocked

Hmmmmmnn... Political Drama going on

we dey watch cool

meanwhile...

lalasticlala please there is an issue with the www.nairaland.com

its showing 'The page isn't redirecting properly'

the home page can only be accessed with this: www.nairaland.com/home#featured
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by looseweight: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
how many of these account does he has?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by worlexy(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
One-sided fight against kwaroption

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.