Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) (6571 Views)

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by zendy: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rose2014:

I've bn asking why Biafra matter is giving Yorubas high blood pressure but no one seems to have an answer.

Don't U want Igbos out of Lagos again?

I don't understand

You have to understand. Nigeria will not make sense to the Yoruba man If the Igbos and some of the South-South leave. You want to leave them alone with the Northerners?? You mad?? They don't have the back-Bone to face the Northerners alone,they need Igbos who can do it to stay with them in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by zendy: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
owobokiri:
In the 60s, the igbos after a series of well orchestrated campaign of calumny/violence directed against them by the rest of the majority tribes in Nigeria, asked for the loosening up of the Nigerian federation, the same way Indians and the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis sat down and worked out seperate unions, but this noble idea was ruthlessly stone-walled by the rest of Nigeria. Rather than chart a course of peace, Gowon and his brothers in genocide unleashed a genocidal campaign basically to cleanse the Biafran enclave of any indigenous ethnic grouping. Biafra didn't ask for war. Biafra wasn't interested in war. War was forced on an unprepared Biafra and the butchery tha followed has become an infamous badge of honour worn with glee and expressed whimsically with taunts by these groups whose only stake in the Nigerian state is to contineously fashion out ways to loot Biafran resources.

Fast forward to 40 years after that brigandage/carnage, an ideologically placid lawyer, out of his frustrations with the Nigerian states vicious attempts to stunt the developmental strides of his biafran people, started a non violent agitation for the freedom of his people. He was deliberate, painstakenly carefull and very detailed in his peacefull pursuit of this very noble goal. What was Nigerias government reaction to this? Killings, more killings and many more killings. Today, Uwazuruikes peacefull engagement with the Nigerian state over Biafra has become a source of derision towards him as fellow Biafrans and sympathetic nigerians who have always pointed to his grand delusions in thinking that you can peacefully nudge an intoxicated-power drunk king kong back to the part of peace contineously remind him of his follies that have cost a reasonable amount of lives. Biafra has never fought a war with Nigeria per se. Biafra was simply invaded by different powers for obvious reasons. Biafra is now getting set for an inevitable confrontation with the nigerian state and that's where the kanus become even more relevant. Nigeria asked for this.

You said it all. Brilliant write up. As much as I want Biafra to come without firing a shot, the experience of MASSOB and Uwazulike has shown that the only language Nigerians and the Nigerian Government understands is violence. This is the only thing that makes them sit up and pay attention. However, I believe that we should for the sake of diplomacy, make one last concerted demand for a referendum which if declined, we take up arms and enforce our independence. Freedom is one of the very few things in life worth dying for

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
aderonila18:

Because your director and his demented callers won't stop talking about Yorubas. Half of the time on radio Biafra is spent talking about us

lmfao...How come u know that half of the time, Kalu is talking about u people. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I never knew that Yoruba people listen to Nnamdi kalu more than the igbos sef. cool.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by fineguy11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUNDKING:
yes o, my brother,jst last week sunday i joined my brothers as a full member of IPOB so i could help liberate my people,even if my blood spills i count it as a previllege.GOD BLESS THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.
ur life must be really boring..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by amaechionuh(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Radio Biafra is spreading like a virus...woow see popularity, Director Nnamdi Kanu the world is actually listening to you. Now know this you all yoruba/hausa/fulani, the kingdom of Chukwu okike Abi ama (God of all creation) suffereth violent and the violent taketh it by force. I stay in portharcourt and believe me, everyone in portharcourt is listening and calling in to express their anger and frustration living in this Zoo called Nigeria. Biafra have come to stay.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Duru1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
owobokiri:
In the 60s, the igbos after a series of well orchestrated campaign of calumny/violence directed against them by the rest of the majority tribes in Nigeria, asked for the loosening up of the Nigerian federation, the same way Indians and the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis sat down and worked out seperate unions, but this noble idea was ruthlessly stone-walled by the rest of Nigeria. Rather than chart a course of peace, Gowon and his brothers in genocide unleashed a genocidal campaign basically to cleanse the Biafran enclave of any indigenous ethnic grouping. Biafra didn't ask for war. Biafra wasn't interested in war. War was forced on an unprepared Biafra and the butchery tha followed has become an infamous badge of honour worn with glee and expressed whimsically with taunts by these groups whose only stake in the Nigerian state is to contineously fashion out ways to loot Biafran resources.

Fast forward to 40 years after that brigandage/carnage, an ideologically placid lawyer, out of his frustrations with the Nigerian states vicious attempts to stunt the developmental strides of his biafran people, started a non violent agitation for the freedom of his people. He was deliberate, painstakenly carefull and very detailed in his peacefull pursuit of this very noble goal. What was Nigerias government reaction to this? Killings, more killings and many more killings. Today, Uwazuruikes peacefull engagement with the Nigerian state over Biafra has become a source of derision towards him as fellow Biafrans and sympathetic nigerians who have always pointed to his grand delusions in thinking that you can peacefully nudge an intoxicated-power drunk king kong back to the part of peace contineously remind him of his follies that have cost a reasonable amount of lives. Biafra has never fought a war with Nigeria per se. Biafra was simply invaded by different powers for obvious reasons. Biafra is now getting set for an inevitable confrontation with the nigerian state and that's where the kanus become even more relevant. Nigeria asked for this.

Bros most Nigerians are basic fools. From Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, northern regional assembly, Fani-Kayode to SL Akintola took to airwave to castigate Ndiigbo and indulged in orchestrated campaign of calumny/violence falsely aimed at Ndiigbo in pretense of dominance by Ndiigbo. These jackasses talking ills about Radio Biafra will be the same dingbats to tell false history of the origin of Nigeria/Biafra civil war. Any Nigerian who slightly thought that Nigeria/Biafra civil war has ended is bloody goon.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Enyiuwa: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
hausas and yorubas are always afraid when ever they hear about biafra. they know very well that they can never ever do without igbos. they hate igbos<biafrans> but the can never survive without biafrans. if hausa and yorubas know they can survive without igbos<biafrans> let them stand up and say lets divide the so called nigeria. in biafra we stand

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Zeezy99: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rose2014:

I've bn asking why Biafra matter is giving Yorubas high blood pressure but no one seems to have an answer.

Don't U want Igbos out of Lagos again?

I don't understand
you are selfish, you are a random jobless unimportant person tying ur mothers wrapper around ur chest in some village smelling of dead fish near Enugu, yet u come online to spew rubbish, why don't you ask ur more prosperous kinsmen living peacefully in Lagos and making lots of money if they are really interested in your phantom Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by fr3do(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:
God bless nnamdi kanu he is the ojukwu of our time

I rebuke you!
Ojukwu had full control of his emotions, he was driven by his love for Igbos not hate for the Hausa-fulanis and Yorubas.
Nnamdi Kalu is not fit for being at the frontline in the struggle for Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by fr3do(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Zeezy99:
you are selfish, you are a random jobless unimportant person tying ur mothers wrapper around ur chest in some village smelling of dead fish near Enugu, yet u come online to spew rubbish, why don't you ask ur more prosperous kinsmen living peacefully in Lagos and making lots of money if they are really interested in your phantom Biafra.

A referendum will determine how many people want to secede or stay.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Rose2014: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Zeezy99:

Don't you want Igbos out of Lagos again?
Why is Biafra giving u sleepless nights?

Confused ewedu brothers

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by fr3do(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
owobokiri:

There would never be a Biafra vs Nigeria again,
The illusion of oneness in this country that loosely binds the ethnic nations together is wearing off.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by vizboy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
That guy should be arrested.

The guy is just promoting hate..
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by masterjo: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Traveller11:
It seems you people supporting this guy don't know the meaning of war. War is ugly. Don't you read books? You will die like flies. If your children attempt it in another forty years, they also will die like flies.

U sound disgusting. Is it only true war that people can get their freedom. If the people of the East decides they don't want to be part of the country, there is nothing u or your brothers can do about it.

The only thing stopping biafra is that the people have not decided. When they decide, they get what they want.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Earthwide: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
nobody can stop d present reality of biafra. We need radio biafra in Edo state, i dont believe in one useless fake nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Ryabcool(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by Onyegecha(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Radio Biafra is an indication that one Nigeria is fake. Nigeria should stop living in denial.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by laudate: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Duru1:

Bros most Nigerians are basic fools. From Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, northern regional assembly, Fani-Kayode to SL Akintola took to airwave to castigate Ndiigbo and indulged in orchestrated campaign of calumny/violence falsely aimed at Ndiigbo in pretense of dominance by Ndiigbo. These jackasses talking ills about Radio Biafra will be the same dingbats to tell false history of the origin of Nigeria/Biafra civil war. Any Nigerian who slightly thought that Nigeria/Biafra civil war has ended is bloody goon.

Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve without any further delay. undecided

Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh!

We know that one month after they get their independence, they will still come back begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of Nigeria.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names), sad
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by ideologies(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
His manhood lives on…
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by mars123(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUNDKING:
in as much as no sane man prays for war,but if you pple choose it,hmmm the table must turn this time,you will have to destroy all igbo to quench Biafra forever. But i doubt it.
war in this 21st century well,just know that Nigerian government won't bring themselves that low...I will just advice igbos to not fire the first shot.that's when you will lose the battle...if you want to go,gather enough resources to break up legally...this talk of war is a foolish talk in today Nigeria...what happened to protest? are you not civilized?
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by ACM10: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

You said it all. Brilliant write up. As much as I want Biafra to come without firing a shot, the experience of MASSOB and Uwazulike has shown that the only language Nigerians and the Nigerian Government understands is violence. This is the only thing that makes them sit up and pay attention. However, I believe that we should for the sake of diplomacy, make one last concerted demand for a referendum which if declined, we take up arms and enforce our independence. Freedom is one of the very few things in life worth dying for

I ENDORSE this comment. Let Biafrans prove to the world that Nigeria has frustrated every attempt at referendum and peaceful separation before resorting to violence. Though we need some radicals like Nnamdi Kanu to keep Nigeria on its toes. Nigeria listens to such individual.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by carnegiefan: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

I rebuke you!
Ojukwu had full control of his emotions, he was driven by his love for Igbos not hate for the Hausa-fulanis and Yorubas.
Nnamdi Kalu is not fit for being at the frontline in the struggle for Biafra.

I beg to disagree sir.

Ojukwu had LOVE for Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas, while those groups had the opposite for us during the war.
You doubt me? Go and read about Benjamin Adekunle's rants.
Biafra failed partly because of that Ojukwu's soft spots for those people; he was born in the North, and grew up in the West, so that biased his mindset and made him fail to prosecute an appropriate campaign against them.
Nnamdi Kanu is completely immune of those emotions.
Biafra can NEVER come if we never reciprocate actions extended to us by our opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by MypRiNCeeE: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Radio Biafra has come to stay we IPOB are formidable No force on Earth can stop us.Biafra Or Death.
Re: Radio Biafra Now Trending On Twitter. (pics) by laudate: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Ojukwu had LOVE for Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas......una no go kill person with laugh for dis place! cheesy Which kind of silly, dirty love did he have?? Abeg, make we hear word! sad All the revisionist historians here that go about changing the facts.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Presidency Directs INEC To Declare Sylva Winner Of Bayelsa Polls / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education / General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.