Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC (6573 Views)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / INEC rejects Wike polling agents list for Rivers PDP. / Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by naijapikin04(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/10/general-elections-parties-to-file-polling-agents-details-monday-inec/

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has directed all political parties participating in the forthcoming general elections to complete the processes for the submission of their polling agents’ names by Monday. Feb. 11.

The directive was conveyed through a statement issued by National Commissioner, and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, Mr Festus Okoye, on Saturday in Abuja.

According to him, INEC in its Timetable and Schedule of Activities for 2019 General Elections had fixed Feb. 1, as the last date for the submission of the name, two passport photographs of each polling agent and sample signature for the Presidential and National Assembly Elections scheduled for Feb. 16.

Okoye said that the commission at its meeting with all Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in Abuja on Friday reviewed its state of readiness for the general elections, the national and state elections, scheduled for Feb. 16 and March 2, respectively.

Okoye said that at the end of the meeting, the commission expressed concern that a week after the deadline for the submission of the list of poll agents for Presidential and National Assembly elections only few parties had completed the submission of the polling agents.

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2019
FeBuhari 16th come quick, we can't wait to hear this declaration from the INEC chairman on that beautiful day BGG......

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by helinues: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2019
All those mushrooms party wont have up to 25% agent at the polling unit nationwide
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Uyiii: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75583343:
ok
Nairaland bacteria, an ubiquitous chief resident zombiecheesy

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by victor2923: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
we HV heard u sir.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Uyiii:

Nairaland bacteria.
U better no get High Blood pressure for Your President matter.
This one you are following [b][/b] all over the forum.
Hatred for your President kills faster than HIV o!
Be guided Uyichukwu! wink cheesy

Anyways, get well soon Nwanne...... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75583343:
FeBuhari 16th come quick, we can't wait to hear this declaration from the INEC chairman on that beautiful day BGG......
mike the fake suya seller. 24 him hours bmc work

11 Likes

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by binsanni(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Okey, we are ready for baba go slow

We are giving u guys anyhow u want it

We gonna Bleep our selves come 16 feb

I'm 100% ATIKULATED

14 Likes

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by dam2000(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Nigeria will atikulate very soon

4 Likes

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Some people are still dreaming with just 6 days to the D-day!
It's a sin to sleep on the bicycle o!

Oan........
Asides endorsing President Buhari’s re-election, Small Doctor urged Nigerians against selling their votes to other candidates.

“If you no vote Buhari, hide your face, won ti gba opposition lo throwing,” he said in the song.

Nice track.
Gbedu wey dey burst brain. cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by horlabiyi(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2019
I hope it all goes well because the "body bag" people are really blood thirsty.

1 Like

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by asobo: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku or nothing else come 16th February 2019.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by cobsol(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75583343:

So your 30k shiit will come to end, I imagine how hard life will be for you.

2 Likes

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Ekakamba: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Oya let's go and pray.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Ok. All the best to them.

1 Like

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Auwaldj2(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2019
INEC will pays N53,000 per each adhoc staffs
According to latest investigation carried out on INEC about payment of allowances , this is the finding:
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for

https://www.fundsnews.com.ng/2019/02/inec-will-pays-n53000-per-each-adhoc.html?m=1
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Lukgaf(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5012397/four-4-categories-pdp-supporters

With all my observations in the current trend of politics in Nigeria, I have come with this analysis.

You can check those supporting PDP and their candidate very well. They fall in either one of the following four categories:

1. Looters

These are those people that put us in this trouble. They looted all our treasuries during their administration as political officers or members of the party. Since the era of eat and eat, loot and loot has gone, they are not happy and they want the time of looting to come again. God forbid!

2. Beneficiary of loots

Those in this category did not loot directly but they are one or other ways benefited from loots of those in category 1. They are their contractors, boy/girl friends e.t.c. The benefitted immensely in their lopsidedness in education, scholarship, employment and all amenities that belong to all the citizens. They are in pain because this time has gone!

3. Relatives of the looters

They are nobody but immediate family of those in category 1. They are their wives and children. During the looting period of their relative (looters), they buy expensive cars, wrist watch, study abroad with looted money, spend looted money lavishly. They are not happy because their relative have nothing to loot again. So, they are working so hard to vote them in again so as to enjoy that money they don't sweat for again. Never!

4. Those misinformed about ruling party

Those here are good citizens of Nigeria and have not in anyway looted or benefited from the loots. But they are misinformed with lies and propaganda of the looters. Even though the ruling party has not done to the expectations of Nigerians and got below average but they lie to them that they have done nothing. Alas, it is a lie.

Kindly add yours.

Disclaimer: The writer is not a member of any party or wrote to discredit any candidate. Nigeria belongs to us all. We must work together and get rid of all looters and corrupt leaders. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by sogodihno: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2019
BBQ my guy! U dey give wailers and son of hate, uppercut for this forum o, I dey feel u. Posterity will reward u for this wonderful work.

Nigerians forget so soon, they av quickly forgotten the wilderness of stealing is not corruption we are coming from, for 16 years.

To the wailers, may u wail till 2023. Ase!

PMB, God keep u for us sir.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by superlanny(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75583397:

U better no get High Blood pressure for Your President matter.
This one you are following [b][/b] all over the forum.
Hatred for your President kills faster than HIV o!
Be guided Uyichukwu! wink cheesy

Anyways, get well soon Nwanne...... grin
don't mind this pigs and piglets, superlanny dey with you, 4+4=next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by papae1(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75583343:
i sense a yoruba midget. Go n learn hoe to speak proper English
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2019
superlanny:
don't mind this pigs and piglets, superlanny dey with you, 4+4=next level
Correct man.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
chop knuckles bro.
God bless you.

Baba and STAR BOY on pont for the weekend..... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Gratiapoultry6: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Ayuaraphael(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm but I want to the INEC office for my voters card and they said I can not have it.what's this nonsense all about??
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Abfinest007(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2019
watch very well
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by Banter1(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
When ever i hear Atiku will defeat Buhari, i just Foll On The Ground. how's that gonna happen? NEXTLEVEL

1 Like

Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by sibb2011: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2019
.....hopefully this time next Sunday, we should know the winner.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by BlazeAttai(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2019
100% BUHARIST.
SAI BABA I LOVE.
SAI BABA I WANT.
I VOTE FOR PMB.
TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
GOD BLESS APC.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC by mrbee90: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2019
My brother, you are alone
[Qquote author= post=75583343]FeBuhari 16th come quick, we can't wait to hear this declaration from the INEC chairman on that beautiful day BGG......[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! / Breaking !! Ijaw Declares Country Government (Pictures). / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.