Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. (71188 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / See What Was Spotted At A Naija Wedding Recently (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
dyoungkarlmarx:
you've said it all brada.that idiat that typed that rubbish with that miserable hand of his must be a Muslim (blood sucking religion).honestly,Islam has Dan more harm than good.
no mind dem bro
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chidyke77(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
qualityGod:

op I want to attend d burial pls which town?
people frm the town and area might not be happy bcus others may be mocking them, thus my reason for excluding it. Don't wanna incite bashing and ridicule of a particular town.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by perryy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Gboliwe post=35166330]

The one I would be interested in reading is the tribute by different people. I bet he was a saint! https://instagram.com/p/jd2LuQhoct/
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Dayg88(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
....even some murderers dont get murderd...#may d lord forgive u

Guy, I can't believe you just supported the deceased.
Can I ask one question, have you seen or do you know how bad drug can change someone's life?
And to think that he might be the only one affected is gross. Bro, please, I don't pray to be frustrated, but there are a million and one things he can do by travelling out of this country than trafficking drugs.
I pray God almighty forgives him, and those who ordered his death, but truth be told, HE WAS WARNED!!!!!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by steppin: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
give me his dosier if you have any
Here we go again!
See? That's the hypocrisy I'm talking about.
Go and ask Fashola.
Olori nla. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
fx45:

Why are Yeriba people bitter by default? Drainage or no drainage, wetin concern you? How is your own village? I dare you to post pictures... Let the whole world see. Or are you also from Lagos?
Stop the barking.btw, i'm not even yoruba..i hate people celebrating mediocrity just to divert attention..of a truth, what's fine in the picture.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by pak: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
milychocs:

Will it hurt us to be quiet?
Allow some people wish him farewell
You want to make sure we know he did wrong.....even following him to his grave
We really are very sanctimonious in this country
Very bad

I don't know his full story....
But yes! It does hurt to keep quiet in the face of wrong.
People who refuse to condemn wrong are as bad as those who commit it.
Perhaps if the guy had been in the midst of those who condemned drug trafficking strongly, he might not have gone into it.
Perhaps there's a nairalander reading this thread who is frustrated and contemplating drug trafficking. Our aversion and condemnation to it might nudge him towards the right thing.
So it's not about sanctimony but whenever we speak or stand against wrong, we are actually saving our own lives

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you blind not to see the drainage on both sides or u can't see that the road is actually a rural road. How many states have such rural roads?
so gutter don turn drainage for ur eye, no wonder nigeria politicians dey use the citizen life dey play.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by quadridam(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
U be mumu se na drinage b dat abi na watch hand base
nuelzy:
ur precious tym shouldnt have been wasted answering dat fool..didnt u observe dat its lack of constructive critiscm dat made him post dat d road has no drainage...while d drainage can be clearly seen in d picture
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
I know most of you giving me mention feel i'm yoruba reason my comment..smh.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
mildteddy:

It is actually the palm trees that made it finer and more serene. Wipe off what blinded you and look at that picture again. It is a beautiful picture.
k
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

As you are entering Indonesia...and Malaysia.....there are large signs stating Drug trafficking is punishable by death.

Either our brother cannot read....or he already had a death wish?

And don't you have any sympathy for those whose lives and families were ruined by hard drugs.? Don't you?

No sympathy for the guy. He did the wrong thing.

High time in this country we learned to stop celebrating criminals.

did he hold them at gun point to purchase and consume drugs sold by him, those that purchased it from him on their own free will should also b hanged
abi here n naija dnt deh sell drugs anybdy dn force u smoke igbo b4
na their choice sha.....
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by fx45(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
Stop the barking.btw, i'm not even yoruba..i hate people celebrating mediocrity just to divert attention..of a truth, what's fine in the picture.
My friend, you sound so very pained. Road fine or no fine, is it your business? For your information, that's a local village Road, complete with good drainage and road markings. Show us pictures of your village first before coming here to spew jealousy and hatred

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Emzyme:

did he hold them at gun point to purchase and consume drugs sold by him, those that purchased it from him on their own free will should also b hanged
abi here n naija dnt deh sell drugs anybdy dn force u smoke igbo b4
na their choice sha.....

And who send am enter country , go sell drugs.....in a country where EVERYONE knows that you would be executed if caught?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
ojeffo:

Do u hv eyes at all?...u mean u cant see d drainage on two sides of the road...bros,in anambra, roads are not built the way ur people in oyo,lagos and ogun build theirs. Roads in Anambra can only be seen in ur place if u dream. Even in RAINYseasons
I'm not yoruba, you tribal bigot. i hate people celebrating mediocrity just to divert attention. Nigeria as a whole is not planned and look shTT to me...btw, when gutter turn drainage.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by omonnakoda: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
lwkm...one thing is sure here..my father has been ridiculed as an eternal failure# he should deal with it..lmao
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
fx45:

My friend, you sound so very pained. Road fine or no fine, is it your business? For your information, that's a local village Road, complete with good drainage and road markings. Show us pictures of your village first before coming here to spew jealousy and hatred
jealousy n hatred?lol when will you guys have sense in that country?. well, my village road is finer than this due to they re-tared it not quit long but i'm not still impressed, Nigeria political leaders are disappointment reason this guy found himself as drug dealer.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hersexynez:
I don't get t what will b on d poster after a brief illness or wot

Chai! So na only brief illness dey kill person?? Na wa ooo.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
I ask again, what's beautiful about that picture? is that how politicians have reduce your expectation to in Nigeria.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
so gutter don turn drainage for ur eye, no wonder nigeria politicians dey use the citizen life dey play.

What's the meaning of drainage if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by toshmann(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
wetin fine here, the road wey nor get drainage abi the palm trees.

The palm trees are fine, ask some people wey teir village na desert with scanty grass and dust.

The road is motorable, ask those whose villages/towns not get tarred roads or even if them get road, enough pot holes that can drown an elephant if filled with water.

The air is clean, ask those who live is rusty over used cities where cars give off enough carbon monoxide every minute, to kill one battalion of soldiers.

The serenity is inestimable.

As per the drug peddling guy, RIP to him. I hope others learn from his story. Drugs kill. Lets not pretend. Apart from marijuana which has some medicinal use, hard drugs are dangerous. Keep away from them. And don't go to Indonesia. Theres so much bad news from indonesia and malaysia, why do people keep going there. Is nigeria that bad that people just have to go to every horrible place to get out of nigeria?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
OMG! I can't believe this! Drug dealers are heroes in Igboland? Like seriously... When another is executed they would be like "Another fallen hero" cheesy. If we still have capital punishment in Nigeria it would have significantly reduced their population. Please are igbos cursed? Just a question.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What's the meaning of drainage if I may ask?
So you don't know the difference between gutter n drainage? go check.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by eazysally: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pope22:
See how anambra road for village dey like abuja road, u wil never see dis kind of roads in any village in imo or enugu.

Soo you are yabbing my own enugu, I wish I can proove u wrong but you are right sha
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
chidyke77:
how did u know? The road has a good drainages on both sides and not even the best in some towns.
I will uploads some of the roads in Anambra bt never tell me its Abuja when u see them bcus 80% of the roads in Anambra are nylon tarred wt good drainages.
Though this thread is not about roads in Anambra.
@ Your last statement, that's my anger with that guy hence my comment. of a truth it look like forest with road to me which is not suppose to be so but unfortunately, that's how most nigeria rural road look which is not suppose to be so.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
....even some murderers dont get murderd...#may d lord forgive u

You have time to reply that fĂșcktard called Gboliwe. At least our people can never kidnap anybody and chop the person into pieces and boil in a pot inside a shrine to be eating neither do we rape goats!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dayg88:

Guy, I can't believe you just supported the deceased.
Can I ask one question, have you seen or do you know how bad drug can change someone's life?
And to think that he might be the only one affected is gross. Bro, please, I don't pray to be frustrated, but there are a million and one things he can do by travelling out of this country than trafficking drugs.
I pray God almighty forgives him, and those who ordered his death, but truth be told, HE WAS WARNED!!!!!
i so love ppl like u..dey reason b4 they type...accepted, he was warned..well noted,drug is dangerous...bt my stress still remains dat d death penalty deserves ammendment....as for d bad effect of drugs in ppl's life,i blv d deceased didnt force any1 into drugs..
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
lawanson44:

You have time to reply that fĂșcktard called Gboliwe. At least our people can never kidnap anybody and chop the person into pieces and boil in a pot inside a shrine to be eating neither do we rape goats!
hahahahahaha... this killed me....oh my God!..so d Gboliwe |diot dey rape goat
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
mheen..na my Anambra fine like this??...which side abeg??...our past and present Governors r surely up dia games..igbo kwenu!!!..

RIP to our lost son...as dose wicked indonesian government took ur life inguise of protecting their law
..so shall they lose their own ppl one day,somewhere...and no pity will be shown...#onelovebrother....#bt no just go do drugs for heaven sha
Anam looks good. He died being a hero? Lol, may his soul rest in peace or pieces? Which one?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
OMG! I can't believe this! Drug dealers are heroes in Igboland? Like seriously... When another is executed they would be like "Another fallen hero" cheesy. If we still have capital punishment in Nigeria it would have significantly reduced their population. Please are igbos cursed? Just a question.
my dear, talk about curse...ur father is curse itself

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
my dear, talk about curse...ur father is curse itself
My father is not Igbo please cheesy. Your whole children would be drug dealers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.