Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. (71126 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / See What Was Spotted At A Naija Wedding Recently (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
begwong:
And who made you a judge over him? Hypoc...
didnt knw hw to spell d last word??
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
That is for those that have Gods.Did I tell you I have a God
yea d fear was noted
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by otiigba1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
falopey:

He was a drug pusher quite alright. But if he asked God for forgiveness before his execution, believe me, he will first be in heaven with Jesus even before you. Remember the theif on the left hand.
yea! Right! keep telling yourself that, why did he not remember God earlier (he would not sold drugs in the first place) until he was told he will die?,its funny how people remember God only when they are in trouble
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Setaje(f): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
adazinnie:
u wea dea talk don't quote the Bible ..d law is d law...u b saint ...how many of God's commandment hv u broken y God Neva kill u as punishment...

If u are used to doing things that kill. I am not used to it kwanu!.... I have committed plenty sin but I haven't done anything that will take another person's life knowingly. so please stay on your lane.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by sunshine1974(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
All u are saying is rubbish obviously different from what we are talking about, stop derailing my friend. Ur brother is a criminal who has destroyed a lot of lives. I don't pity u sorry.
nuelzy:
u knw about sin and its consequences yet u commit them..can u tell me why??... and yet u clamor for forgiveness from God..u re more sick..keep gloating over some1's demise..cos urs myt not even be noticed

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by omonnakoda: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
The Indonesian Cultural exchange ministry just sent another Delegate to a conference with his God
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
sunshine1974:
All u are saying is true... obviously different from what all dis lunk-heads r talking about, no mind dem my friend. i am a criminal who has destroyed a lot of lives. I really pity u sorry.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
their is a law made by God..it is against illicit friendship..r u free of it??...inshort it is wrong to even commit sin..do u knw hw many u ve committed today??..why didnt God strike u to death...??didnt u knw sin hurts him...u kneel down everyday asking God to forgive u ur sin...wht if he just taps u and say "what is wrong is wrong period" and seizes d breath outta u??...will u like dat..if yes..i wish it comes to pass in ur life,...if no..dont judge what God didnt condemn..
reason sweethrt..Reason!!!
A country's law/constitution is different from God's way that's what you fail to understand, not your fault sha, lawless country like nigeria don master you.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Ajgal10(f): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
For me its surprising to know that his corpse were released.i thought they were buried there? RIP to him.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by manny4life(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
otiigba1:
no one is disputing that the law is not the law, and yes he may have broken the law, why couldn't they just jail him for 50 year instead? We claim that drug pushing is wrong have you ever wondered what your paracetamol, panadol or anacin tablets are made of? Even though they are all legal

Bros, please stop deviating. Hard drug is a CRIME in Indonesia, for instance, I believe it's only Texas and Florida that have death penalty clause whereas other states have abolished it. CRIME is CRIME, when you're made known and aware of the LAW, why should you break it? Irrespective of whatever cause and effect of legal and illegal drugs may have, adhere to a nation's law. 50 years in jail at who's expense? You? Death penalty may NOT be the way to go, but I am sure if he respected their laws in the first place, we would not be here today. If you disregard their law, why should they regard your plea of mercy?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Maybe you need to read about how he spent his last days prior to his execution. He repented and even formed a gospel band with his other inmates while in the cell and they sing songs and praises to God, even while in captivities. I want to believe he died a saved man and I pray God grants him eternal rest. Fortitude to his families.

Mercy prevails over judgement.

All of that can be a show , he knew already he may not make it so the only reasonable thing to do is to give his life to Christ . I'm not saying he truly did not give his life to Christ but all he did in prison doesn't mean deep down in his heart he's a changed man. I'll only believe it if he repented/gave his life to Christ as a free man.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by sunshine1974(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
U need not waste ur time explaining to this people. Just forget dem. Let dem go and carry drugs again, dey will be killed simple.
manny4life:

Bros, please stop deviating. Hard drug is a CRIME in Indonesia, for instance, I believe it's only Texas and Florida that have death penalty clause whereas other states have abolished it. CRIME is CRIME, when you're made known and aware of the LAW, why should you break it? Irrespective of whatever cause and effect of legal and illegal drugs may have, adhere to a nation's law. 50 years in jail at who's expense? You? Death penalty may NOT be the way to go, but I am sure if he respected their laws in the first place, we would not be here today. If you disregard their law, why should they regard your plea of mercy?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by sunshine1974(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
U get time oooo, let dem go and carry drugs simple and face d penalty in indonesia
hensben:
A country's law/constitution is different from God's way that's what you fail to understand, not your fault sha, lawless country like nigeria don master you.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by sunshine1974(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'm sure dis same guys want shekau and his bokoharam brodas executed if arrested. Bunch of Sentimental mofos.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by styno(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmm na wa oo. See how people dey argue with another country law. Every crime have its own purnishment by the law period. I expect people to be condemning the act and discouraging others from the act than arguing with the current Malaysian law. Until that law is repealed or amended, na so dem go dey do who dem catch. That's their law

Stop trafficking or peddling drugs period
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by onward4life(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you
Bro take this issue less serious ppo talk how ever they wanna, but u shud act a Guardian or custodian of reality... peace hence
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
....even some murderers dont get murderd...#may d lord forgive u
Bro forget all that write up, There is a law in the land that the penalty for such act is death penalty. I know this as far back as 30yrs... Why we love taking risk with death? are you saying they don't know the consequence of their actions? Thank God they kill their citizen too.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Amono: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
fpeter:
very sad
how
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by thecommunist(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2015
They should just have quietly buried him without any poster or obituary.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by stchinedu: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Gboliwe:

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you
He even got likes.... undecided
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by tupacshakur(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
milychocs:

Read this well
Maybe to some people he was a saviour...paying school fees, being a son, lover, cousin, etc
Yes...he was "glorious" to them. He sang to his jailers and fellow prisoners....so yeah....he was not scum to all these people
His life was not all about the crime and execution now, was it?
Mz Adichie talked about the dangers of a single story....and she nailed it

Let us really think more good...that way, we will definitely judge less
It is in poor taste to speak ill of the dead
Especially when one has paid his due...in this case having his body riddled with bullets

So may he RIP

That's my girl!

...absolutely on point.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Take it easy sis. This is Nairaland. If you were expecting a general outpouring of sympathy and love...forget it.
People will be people. Nairalanders will be Nairalanders.
RIP to the guy.
Unfortunately, his death won't stop others from drug trafficking.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.