Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall (744 Views)

Does NYSC Do POP On Sundays? , Dino Melaye Cert Read 8th July, 2001(photo) / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Buhari Cert: Court Rubish Delay Tatics, One Year Enough To Produce 'wasc Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by omolami: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
So it is true after all that Buhari does not really possess the WAEC Certificate. If really he meant that the cert was with the military and felt they were hiding it during his campaign, now that he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, why can't he force the military to release it. He knows that he will be exposed and his acclaimed integrity will be rubbished, hence he is keeping quiet. If Buhari really has the cert he would have ordered the army to release it or heads would have rolled. The truth is Buhari ,Nigerian President does not possess a WAEC certificate. Shame on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
I smell bb bad belle
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by delishpot: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Food for thought
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by kennybabs1980: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
omolami:
So it is true after all that Buhari does not really possess the WAEC Certificate. If really he meant that the cert was with the military and felt they were hiding it during his campaign, now that he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, why can't he force the military to release it. He knows that he will be exposed and his acclaimed integrity will be rubbished, hence he is keeping quiet. If Buhari really has the cert he would have ordered the army to release it or heads would have rolled. The truth is Buhari ,Nigerian President does not possess a WAEC certificate. Shame on Nigerians.
still moaning
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by kadas01(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol grin

Abeg free my president o!

The Organisation that was used to discreetly expose him in the whole certificate saga has been sent packing from the Villa!

This clearly shows that Buhari's hands are not "clean"!

Please, do not quote me!
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by Baawaa(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
The OP,ask FFKAnd GEJ they will tell you that the missing certificate has resurface
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by KOLZY(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
if he can do it. i believe can
Re: Buhari Cert Sage: So It Is True Afterall by Emrys16(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Baba ooooooh

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Started As A Petty thief at his father's bank in 1990 SAHARA REPORTER / President Buhari: Please Hurry To The United States -Attorney Patryk Utulu / EFCC Arrests Ex-governor Sule Lamido, 2 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.