Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) (55815 Views)

Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Photos: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2015
which kind ugly ass car b dt?? damn that car put d pit in pitiful
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by iamtope: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Am sure thats not all he has else wahala dey oooooooo

Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
How do we Verify it is Doyin okupe ?? am disappointed with this reporting ..Tho am not a fan ,I believe News Should be based on facts not a random Tweet by one twitter user

The address is the residence of okupe in asokoro. Its not a secret info.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
When last I visited abuja last week... Abuja roads is damn smooth.. Abuja is nice for fast cars.. No bad road there and it is far much better than lagos.. That pickup van may be hired because only taxi operates there and the are 100times cheaper than that off this useless lagos taxi. Nothing like danfo or okada there.. Abuja I hail o... So trust me,that pickup van would go as far as anywhere as far it is in abuja.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by donem: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
How do we Verify it is Doyin okupe ?? am disappointed with this reporting ..Tho am not a fan ,I believe News Should be based on facts not a random Tweet by one twitter user

Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by erinalex: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a dullard

Apc is doomed

Tinubu has been beaten to his game

Atiku and Gej be laughing at them on kum kum

Tinubu and all aggrieved in apc can got to suck away pipe and chop shit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
And how will Tinubu present situation improve your own standard of life? Tell me someone who has never had a set -back in his/her life and I shall show you God. Tinubu is only human, or are equating him to God? There's still a chance for Jagaban to fail again & pass again;it's only natural.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by nicedk: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a dullard

Apc is doomed

Tinubu and all aggrieved in apc can got to suck away pipe and chop shit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Your problem is bad belle, your father is a dullard , and never again, that clueless one(jonatan) that doesn't know his left hand from his right can not rule this country again, Nigeria will not have that type of goat as a president again,that is the end of a wicked era.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
The twitter user shared these photos yesterday and reported that former, President Jonathan's media aide:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pkatakey/status/614191660868743168
Doyin Okupe is a disaster to the Nigerian economy.

I rest my case
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
indomie brained man.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by ipreach: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2015
end of the game for him
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by hansad: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
As Okupe parks away from Aso Rock, Nigeria is getting nastier.
Now that we have PMB, Kano state has re-introduced unconstitutional use of sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria. A Kano Sharia criminal court sentenced 9 people to death for blasphemy a few days ago. Sharia civil laws are part of Nigeria's constitution, but sharia criminal laws like sentencing women to death for adultery, for blasphemy, cutting off hands of petty thieves, etc., are not.

Sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria was last contested in the last decade when Sani Yerima, then governor of Zamfara state introduced the use of sharia criminal laws in the north which then spread to 12 northern states. OBJ called it political sharia and hoped it would dissipate with time. It did dissipate after fights against it in the north with many deaths, and international condemnations then.

In Nigeria of multi-religious faiths practicing unitary government system, no section of the country can use a different criminal justice system other than the criminal justice system in the country's constitution.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185661-kano-sharia-court-sentences-9-to-death-for-blasphemy.html

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by morbeta(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
I may not be a fan of Mr. Okupe, but I rlly doubt this news. A lot of fake news online. How a whole Okupe was 404 pickup truck to pack his presidential belongs. Na nwaoooo
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by morbeta(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
I may not be a fan of Mr. Okupe, but I rlly doubt this news. A lot of fake news online. How a whole Okupe use 404 pickup truck to pack his presidential belongs. Na nwaoooo
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by gamaliel121(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
God bless nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Rapbender(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
he's a poor man at heart
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Rapbender(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a dullard

Apc is doomed

You forgot to add that Elder State Man grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
Sipping Kunu at the same time chewing goro.
But wait is that a Peugot or na the kunu wey i dey drink they shark me?

Lmao grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by klax(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
dustydee:
Wow. How did he acquire those properties? I heard he was broke as at 2011 I hope he doesn't squander his wealth again. Wait o, where is that pickup going to? Hope it's not Ogun state because I doubt if that thing can travel as far as Gwagwalada.

Pls where are the property you see in this fake picture. Think about it for a second how can person of Doyin status use this kind of Mary Slessor era pick up
Van to pack his load pls think for a second even an average Nigeria will not use that pick up to pack his or her belonging abeg open your eyes and mind and stop responding to thrash that has be the oder of the day in this depleted and boring site called Nairaland.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by may0001: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
dustydee:
Wow. How did he acquire those properties? I heard he was broke as at 2011 I hope he doesn't squander his wealth again. Wait o, where is that pickup going to? Hope it's not Ogun state because I doubt if that thing can travel as far as Gwagwalada.
Where did they see pick up?
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
dustydee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
ifyan:
President Buhari wake up. This is happening under your watch

Is it a crime for Doyin to move his personal belongings from a building that's either govt owned or rented to his own personal home?
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Iman24: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050603836
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Buhari is a dullard

Apc is doomed

notjustokaydotcome and justodeofthehighest should be added to ur initials..mofo..
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by PStacks(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
This must be a real big joke. I can't stop laffing grin

Ahn ahn! It can never be that bad for TANoids na, they are still our brothers, only say their head no correct, we must educate and enlighten them always
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by eliwa47(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
So na dis kind yeye old school 404 pick up, he dey take dey carry him property! Lolz
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by omoiseselagba: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
dustydee:
LOLSSSS. OKUPE OKU-IGBE BASTARD
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
This 404 pick-up still de exist? shocked shocked

Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo grin grin [size=4pt]God forbid bad thing[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by callonme(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot..........my blog loading.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by trappatoni(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
NO ONE will complain as am down here today. angry
you did that on purpose, you could have been up there if you wanted it.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Haba OP fear God. How can Doyin Okukpe be packing with that kind of truck. Ur case dey devil court.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by bummyla(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.