Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA (47133 Views)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / RMD And Omotola At Alibaba's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tell me how this take concern us for here?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
... excellence pays... Pursue excellence and success wud chase u pants down. Omosexy ma girl

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State?
Do you relish the desire to own your own
business with little start up capital and promising
returns in investment?
Do you hope to look into the mirror each
morning and know you are talking to the boss?
Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be?
Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the
box?
Then call or add me up on whatsapp
You will be glad you did
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by 9jatatafo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
They goofed? OP park well
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Cattnoni: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sorry, Genevieve is Not this beautiful up close. And with almost makeup free face no way!

Stop comparing beauty with midget on steroid!

Eureka123:
She resembles Genevieve in the first picture. grin grin Beautiful!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Maintech: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
vivypretty:
beautiful mother nice pix

Nwa
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
AirstarKane:
Beautiful people smiley
can we kiss?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by ManTiger(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
SammyO4real:
C'est leur temps, donc il ne pas mal pour eux à d'en profiter aux maximum.
What right do you have to speak french when you're not from France!!? Or are you from France?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Bonapart(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
punche:

Must you add a comment? why not just keep quiet and watch reasonable people pass a comment.
if you're among the reasonable ones then Nigeria is in deep sh!t
Mtcheeeewww!!!!! undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by ogbanje1(f): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cattnoni:
Sorry, Genevieve is Not this beautiful up close. And with almost makeup free face no way!

Stop comparing beauty with midget on steroid!

Sharap! How dare you? Which Omotola? That one with big flat nose? Go Sidon joooor. Everybody sabi say G baby na stainless, her beauty is everlasting. Not some fat ass biatch frolicking with another person's husband.
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by notoriousbabe: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
I doesn't know why my mind is suspecting dem
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
ok... so, what are we supossed to do?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I doesn't know why my mind is suspecting dem

I am suspecting your English

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by vega84(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Coool. Bt make una no fuvck ooo #vegatalks
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by SammyO4real: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
ManTiger:

What right do you have to speak french when you're not from France!!? Or are you from France?
Et de quel droit avez-vous de parler anglais quand vous n'êtes pas trop de l'Angleterre? Ou etes vous de l'Angleterre?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Mbediogu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedCard1:
Just incase it makes it to the FP

Afolayan. No be Jaguar pikin be dat? His late father was an ace comedian. 'My belle oo.. my head ooo..
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by dektron: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
vivypretty:
beautiful mother nice pix

you are gorgeous
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Suspect33(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What's goof ?

This is a bad English expression to use for a married woman.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goofing+around

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove
grin oboy u wicked oo, dem don ban d guy sharp sharp
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by ulmaukpong(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
I know God will make my future wife to be as or more beautiful than her @ 37
Omosexy is beautiful
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
IS THIS NOT KOYA?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by sweetgala(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
exemen:
AH BEG WETING NICE FOR THIS PIC......KUNLE RESEMBLE MONKEY.......

NAH THIS UR BEEF DEY KILL U SMALL SMALL , YOU WEH YOUR MAMA BORN THROWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
airmark:

I am suspecting your English
why are you suspciousing my english?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by vivypretty(f): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
dektron:

you are gorgeous
thanks
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by fairlyisabel(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:
See somebody wife, playing n drinking with another man in a far away land n you say I'm local for saying 'marrying a celebrity is bad'...
mtwww
see somebody's husband playing and drinking with another woman in a far away land and you say i'm local for saying 'marrying a celebrity is bad'......
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by exemen: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
sweetgala:

NAH THIS UR BEEF DEY KILL U SMALL SMALL , YOU WEH YOUR MAMA BORN THROWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Jagabanthelion: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
I won't be surprised if something goes down.Omotola's husband is too "low self esteemed" to take any action even if he hears his wife is cheating.She is d reason people know his name. Disadvantages of marrying a more popular wife.
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by adoinem(f): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
I thought they said this woman was married?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by sweetgala(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=35188510][/quote]

Talk wetin u go talk before sango fire ur black kolanut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by exemen: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
sweetgala:

Talk wetin u go talk before sango fire ur black kolanut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by dektron: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
vivypretty:

thanks
do you live at awka?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by vivypretty(f): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
dektron:
do you live at awka?
yes
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by ManTiger(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2015
SammyO4real:
Et de quel droit avez-vous de parler anglais quand vous n'êtes pas trop de l'Angleterre? Ou etes vous de l'Angleterre?
Www.translate.google.com
grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Mehn, I can't handle this shiit o. I get one babe wey say she dey set now dey shoot. This almost 1am. I will not be marrying that babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out Looking Like A Doll (Photos) / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada / Don Jazzy, Teni Become Glo Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.