Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Call On Us In Case You Want To Bring Glarmour To Your Event - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Call On Us In Case You Want To Bring Glarmour To Your Event (479 Views)

Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles / Make Your Event Memorable: Get The Best Photographer For Your Events: Weddings / In Case You Need A Good Video Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call On Us In Case You Want To Bring Glarmour To Your Event by qwester: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2009
hello every one in here,
am emmanuel by name but i like people call me qwester.
just useing this opportunity to express myself in here and making the whole world know what am into.

we are very good on the following functions below:

1. musical video shooting with good chroma studio and live shooting
2. live coverage of events such as weddings, church programmes, naming, shows etc.
3. renting of multimedia equipment
4. renting of lighting equipment
5. conversion of vhs-dv-vcd-dvd
6. production of photo slide on vcd
7. jungle making
8. adverts agency for tv programmes such as stv, ait, Itv, mbi, nigizim, mitv, tvc etc

for further details please contact 07032519844 or 07041114102

done project is available on request for all

thanks and do hope to do business with you

(1) (Reply)

Live Practical Beads/hats Design Training / get a company profile here / Work In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.