Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

In Case You Need A Good Video Coverage - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / In Case You Need A Good Video Coverage (579 Views)

Get The Best Photo And Video Coverage Services For Your Ceremonies / Professional Video Coverage / Call On Us In Case You Want To Bring Glarmour To Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Need A Good Video Coverage by qwester: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2009
hello every one in here,
am emmanuel by name but i like people call me qwester.
just useing this opportunity to express myself in here and making the whole world know what am into.

we are very good on the following functions below:

1. musical vedio shoting with good chroma studio and live shoting
2. live coverage of events such as weddings, church programmes, naming, shows etc.
3. renting of multimedia equipment
4. renting of lighting equipment
5. converstion of vhs-dv-vcd-dvd
6. production of photo slide on vcd
7. jungle making
8. adverts agency for tv programmes such as stv, ait, ltv, mbi, nigizim, mitv etc

for futher details please contact 07032519844 or 07041114102

done project is available on request for all

thanks and do hope to do business with you

(1) (Reply)

Great News, New Online/e-payment System Stress Free / Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business / Where Can I Get Cheap And Good It Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.