Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

"My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks (1568 Views)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015

According to a leaked letter purported to be from the senate president to his party APC,Bukola Saraki acknowledged the receipt of their letter,requesting their nominees to be fielded as the senate's principal officers..

He however said regrettably, the rules of the parliament have not given him the leadway to act in accordance with their request ..He asked for their understanding,pledging his loyalty to the party ..

source :http://streetgist.com/saraki-replies-apc-in-leaked-letter-my-hands-are-tied-i-remain-loyal/

2 Likes

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
sad
I smell lies and fishes.
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by omenalfa: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
who tied his hands?
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by MRWINSOME: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians wasted their precious time voting in all this thugs, they are there just for their own personal interest

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by funlord(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
grin

No worry! given the right kind of support, the efcc has the ability 2 UNTIE those oily hands of yours!

3 Likes

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
To say the truth , APC dey Bleep up..................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
what do you think?..
his he really saying the truth
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by dayo23(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
baseg25:
what do you think?..
his he really saying the truth
which kind truth? Na lie jooooor
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by KOLZY(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2015
ok.
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2015
if care is not taken , he is gonna defect

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

No worry! given the right kind of support, the efcc has the ability 2 UNTIE those oily hands of yours!
hmmmmmm,
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
It is vey difficult to spot the green snake on a green grass until it has done its havoc.

Saraki, we hail o
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by lwise(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Correct guy,oya shop nukle

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by baseg25(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
lwise:
Correct guy,oya shop nukle
lol
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Great

- Have you realized that this Senate President does not have confidence in his expression.
- I can barely hear him speak well in that Chambers.
- Is he a stammerer?
- Has anyone observed this?
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
What I want to know is, in the past was it PDP as a party that appointed the senate principal officers? If it was PDP then , saraki is a complete traitor.
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by frankyychiji(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
I smell lies and fishes.
It should not be a lie even though the Op said the letter leaked. If this letter truly exists, it should be publicized like the one from apc leadership stating their choice candidates for principal offices.
This letter is a smart political move by the self-styled Apc nemesis SP Saraki! Its soft and respectful in tone but conveys the message of [b] I HAVE RULED YOU OUT OF ORDER FOR THE SECOND TIME AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO IF YOU ALL CONTINUE TO UNDERMINE ME BY NOT DISCUSSING WITH ME FIRST BEFORE PLENARY ON MATTERS OF THIS NATURE VERY LOUD AND CLEAR!b]...So you can see that Saraki knows what he's doing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by frankyychiji(f): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

@oily hands, you got me rib cracking ROTFL!! grin
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by frankyychiji(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Have you realized that this Senate President does not have confidence in his expression.
- Is he a stammerer?
HE IS BY FAR BETTER THAN President Buhari
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by donveekings: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Is he a stammerer?
No! Nobody has observed it. It is only you because your brain is already programmed to observe nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Are we now saying that a political party rules nolifies the parliamentary convention and extant provisions of the senate standing orders 2015 ( chapter VI;Rules 28, 29 & 31)?

1 Like

Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by sheymoni(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
He said he remain loyal to the party. Which of the party abeg. Pdp or Apc?
Re: "My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks by Omoilu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Is he a stammerer?

Yup, I have. Maybe not that he really doesn't have confidence, but that he is only being cautious in order not to make too many mistakes or wrong parliamentary calls and judgements, while he grows on the job. Having stayed only 4years in the Senate where we have people who have stayed there for 16years, even though a ranking member, he is clearly not as experienced for the position of the Senate President, yet, but then, being a ranking member having spent a term qualifies him to aspire for the position. Leading the Senate is beyond being a ranking member, or being a former governor, it requires a lot, patience, maturity, wisdom, awareness, mastery of the Senate rules as well as our constitution, politics, amongst other things, that's where you have to give it to David Mark, he is a master Chief parliamentarian.
But I believe Bukola will be better with time. He is a smart man.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Returns 2.8 Bn NNPC Money Missing Since 1977 / Imagine Say Biafra, Niger Militants And Bokoharam Join Forces!!!!!!!!! / Photos Of Today's Rally Against The Unlawful Suspension Of Henry Baro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.