Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be (1207 Views)

Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by darmys(f): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
According to this twitter user, ( the girl in the picture poured acid on her boyfriend and she has gone into hiding. He said that the guy is fighting for his life. May God keep him alive.

Relationships are not easy. but it is better to get out before someone kill you or make you want to kill them.

Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by Noah13: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Only God knows what he did to deserve this.
One thing I fear the most is getting involved with a crazy bit¢h you never know how dangerous they could become.
Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by chijoy7(f): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by eleko1: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Might have caught him doing mini jojo in downstream puni/the man don turned her to punchbag that she can't handle any more and decided to teach him lesson of his life sad.Whateva is it,doesn't warrant his being baptised in acid(hell on earth)..wish him quick recovery.And those of u that like to taste/sample diff female puni,una days are numbered sad.And una lady shud take it easy biko embarassed
Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
He'd've saved himself all this trouble if he bought a sex-doll like the man from the other thread.
Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by nicerichard05: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
HMMMM, SAME TIN WEN DEY SWT DEY BITTER, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY "FEAR WOMAN" THEY CAN MAKE AND MAN ND USELESS A MAN.

AN OLD WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME THAT ANYTIME I HAVE ANYTIN TO DO WITH ANY GAL I SHOULD MAK SURE I MAKE HER HAPPY AND ALSO GIVE HER MONI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE MONI IS, THAT WAY U HAVE [PAID FOR WAT U GUYS DID
Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by Yustash001(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
If I see a lady and a snake...and am opportuned to kill one....I'll kill the lady first....If you quote me pere....the thunder that will fire you is already on the top of your head...just that it hasn't striked...

1 Like

Re: Girl Pour Acid On Her BF, He Is Fighting For His Life But She Is No Where To Be by darmys(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yustash001:
If I see a lady and a snake...and am opportuned to kill one....I'll kill the lady first....If you quote me pere....the thunder that will fire you is already on the top of your head...just that it hasn't striked...

lol. girls will say this about men too
Odeshi to any thunder tho

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: Armed Robbers Caught In Fadeyi / A Guy Wanted To Scam Me On Facebook And This Happened. / See Ex-governor Who Built 29 House In Dubia In EFCC Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.