Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training (1844 Views)

Leap Africa Massive Recruitment - 20 Positions / How To Apply For The Fellows For Leap Africa Social Innovators Program / LEAP AFRICA: Citi School2work Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hi,

I got an invite for the above training, who else applied and got an invite?
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God! Finally, I thought I was alone in this
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Do you know anything about Citibank?
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Not Really....buh I'm aware they recruited for customer care and teller operators sometime last month or so. The application procedures was very tedious. So how did you apply for this training
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
I got the link through a colleague, then applied. even though application process was not thorough in my opinion. I was surprised when I got the text message. I also think they also delayed in sending us a reply after acknowledging our presence for the training.
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
that early Monday morning they are proposing, it had better come with a job
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Do you know anybody that applied and wasn't contacted back....what about ur colleague? Was he invited for the Training??
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thought as much!!! The monday timing is too early. So I called the customer care line, and the lady told me they're in for a 100 slots. Once they get the rquired slot,the gate will be closed and proper registeration/verification will commence. She also said something about screening on that same day.#not sure tho
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by afonomics(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
I got the text too. I pray something nice will come out from it at the end of the whole training cos I will b spending noting less than 800 naira 4 Tfare on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
I did not ask her.
the fare is not small o.
but there is God o.
expecting something good at the end of the training.
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
As in eeehn! Mine is a thousand naira to and fro
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by afonomics(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
It is well...
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
omo, this people serious o
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2015
hall don almost full
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Ife no dey carry last
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by oladeledave: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Account Officers at Stresert Services Limited

Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Account Officer

Location: Ebute-Metta/ Yaba, Lagos. (Proximity to Location is VERY KEY!)

Job Summary
Assist with the deliverables in the account department.
Job Description
Accounts receivable.
Generate sales invoices and credit notes.
Post / reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger.
Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments.
Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
Banking duties as required.
Accounts payable and inventory:
Data entry of vendor invoices.
Maintenance of inventory data base.
Generate vendor payments as required.
Reconciliation of petty cash.
Other:
Provide prompt advice to members of staff on finance processes and queries.
Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
OND/HND in Accounting (not a Chartered Accountant)
1 - 2 years work experience in similar field.
Must be good with Microsoft Excel.
Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment.
Achieve results by working to agreed priorities, outcomes and time constraints.
Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Candidate should preferably reside on the mainland.
Remuneration
Salary is N40, 000 net/month.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2015.

apply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/account-officers-at-stresert-services.html
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
who made it to the event. am on a purple long sleeve
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by austein(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello....I made it...Austein....the Cousin to the Loquacious dude O.C.....if you were there today you must notice O.C....I am the guy on a blue long sleeve. I described myself as being playful and friendly on the outer nature but extremely selective in choosing friends

1 Like

Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
austein:
Hello....I made it...Austein....the Cousin to the Loquacious dude O.C.....if you were there today you must notice O.C....I am the guy on a blue long sleeve. I described myself as being playful and friendly on the outer nature but extremely selective in choosing friends

I remember u. but u didn't sit with him

1 Like

Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by collinsinchrist(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
how is the event going?
Re: LEAP AFRICA/ Citibank School2work Training by aabtunde: 4:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello peeps that could make the even, pls can u just brief us how it went. Any job offer or stipend. I missed it, eventhough I got the invite. Abuja I dey hustle!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Lagos Residents.. / Job Interview At Stresert Service Sabo Yaba / Pls Has Any One Know About G4S Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.