Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Akpos Update :) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Update :) (666 Views)

Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview / Biography Of Akpos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Update :) by teewhydope(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akpos and John were lost in a desert. They were so thirsty and hungry that they could do anything for a cup of water and some food. Suddenly, they sighted a mosque, then Akpos turned to John and said, "let's pretend we're Muslims, so that we can get some food and water. My name will be Ahmad and yours will be Umar." "I'm not going to change my identity," says John. Off they went into the mosque. On getting there, they met the Imam who welcomed them warmly, he then asked for their names. Akpos said, "I'm Ahmad" " I'm John" replies John. The Imam ordered some food for John, then turned to Ahmad and said, "Ahmad, HAPPY RAMADAN!" Akpos just fainted....

1 Like

Re: Akpos Update :) by captainrf1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

Crack Ya Ribs!!! / Welcome Address ™ / Is This Love Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.