Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire (6188 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Live an true vision on the awful reality of hell.
Revelation of heaven, hell and rapture given to emmanuel sampson jude... Let him that has an ear let him hear. If u doubt its veracity then kindly take the revelation an kneel before the Lord in prayers..

He saw nollywood actor sam loco efe asking of water in hell becos he was in great pains in the fire... He confessed of spending his entire life smoking an drinking an enjoying the pleasures of sin which is for a season.

In another encounter, a prostitute that boarded a bus to meet a rich man at a hotel in lagos was being preached to by a pastor led by the Spirit. Though her heart was touched by the message to repent but she still went on to meet the man who inturned was a ritualist who beheaded her head and she died and found herself in Hell. A michael jackson fan was in hell, choir mistress an pastor in hell for immorality, a 13 yr old boy in hell for disobedience, atheist an boko haram member all found in hell.
God bless u as u read on
https://rapturewatcher./tag/true-testimony-of-heaven-and-hell/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by johnydon22(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where do they manufacture this type of stupidity exactly
it seems very exceptional..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by dionysus7: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
and the sad thing is that people will still believe this crap

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
when will You develop brains?@ OP.
You still buy this nonsense.
*angry*

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by STK01: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
when you come wakeup wetin come happen again?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:
when will You develop brains?@ OP.
You still that this nonsense.
*angry*
as a christian that you profess to be in your signature. Why cant you read along the line when i said this below:

:
If u doubt its veracity then kindly take the revelation an kneel before the Lord in prayers..
so bro you better make use of your spiritual senses and stop living in ignorance
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Orunto: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
O Lord, my God, how excellent is Your Name!!!! In all the earth, how excellent is Your Name!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
as a christian that you profess to be in your signature. Why cant you read along the line when i said this below:

so bro you better make use of your spiritual senses and stop living in ignorance
i can waste my time on that bro.Its simply a waste of time.
I will rather pray for those ministers of the Gospel in danger 2thess3:1-3
i will rather pray the word of God will grow and prevail mightly acts19:20,
I will pray for revelation Knowledge.Eph1:16-19,Eph3:14-20,Col1:9-11,Phil1:9-11.Philemon1:6...
Rather than listen to somebody seeing hellfire.
The will of God,the heartbeat of the Father,what our Lord Jesus would wish to most is to see the Whole earth flooded with the light of the His Word just as the Waters covers the Sea

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
OP you need to clear your mind/though off these negative thoughts.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
the case of Michael Jackson has been on the media since the year he died.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
All these prophets of doom that can never see something good! Smh
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by UyiIredia(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Live an true vision on the awful reality of hell.
Revelation of heaven, hell and rapture given to emmanuel sampson jude... Let him that has an ear let him hear. If u doubt its veracity then kindly take the revelation an kneel before the Lord in prayers..

He saw nollywood actor sam loco efe asking of water in hell becos he was in great pains in the fire... He confessed of spending his entire life smoking an drinking an enjoying the pleasures of sin which is for a season.

In another encounter, a prostitute that boarded a bus to meet a rich man at a hotel in lagos was being preached to by a pastor led by the Spirit. Though her heart was touched by the message to repent but she still went on to meet the man who inturned was a ritualist who beheaded her head and she died and found herself in Hell. A michael jackson fan was in hell, choir mistress an pastor in hell for immorality, a 13 yr old boy in hell for disobedience, atheist an boko haram member all found in hell.
God bless u as u read on
https://rapturewatcher./tag/true-testimony-of-heaven-and-hell/

SMH at your foolishness. No wahala sha ! I was once that foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
...and we keep wondering why we never progress when its obvious religion holds all of us back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
hell is real. The only good vision one can ever see is that of the revelation of the afterlife because its there that your real endless life begins. So if youre calling me a prophet of doom because am warning you of hell fire then God Will Judge. Repent from boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, repent from your life of fornication, lies, worldliness, gossip. put away all those artificial nails, lipstick, earrings, bleaching creams and trousers. And turn to Jesus and live holy else what awaits you in the eternal realm shall be nothing but shame, anguish, misery, tribulation, sorrow, indignation and Wrath.
Luke 13 v 3- Except you repent you shall all PERISH . He that hath an ear let him hear.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hell is real. The only good vision one can ever see is that of the revelation of the afterlife because its there that your real endless life begins. So if youre calling me a prophet of doom because am warning you of hell fire then God Will Judge. Repent from boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, repent from your life of fornication, lies, worldliness, gossip. put away all those artificial nails, lipstick, earrings, bleaching creams and trousers. And turn to Jesus and live holy else what awaits you in the eternal realm shall be nothing but shame, anguish, misery, tribulation, sorrow, indignation and Wrath.
Luke 13 v 3- Except you repent you shall all PERISH . He that hath an ear let him hear.
Judgmental much! You don't even know me and you've already condemned me? So if I was a lost soul, is this how you plan to convert me? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Can you torture your child with a HOT IRON ? Lets see how much you resemble your god

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizJanet:

Can you torture your child with a HOT IRON ? Lets see how much you resemble your god

Janet, I have warned you before now mind ur speech.
You can continue your atheism happily,i dont have a problem with that.
But it becomes a problem when your words and speech becomes a form a hinderance to THE Gospel and it affects the consience of "weak" and "baby" christians.
That I would not tolerate.

Remember Acts14 right.It can repeat itself again

BTW "As many that receive him,He gave them Power to become Sons of God"
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Likewise Prophet Jeremiah in the bible. A confirmed Prophet of doom, but does that make his prophecies fake? Sometimes it's good to separate the message from the messenger. In as much there are false prophets around, and we are required to test every spirit, we should shield our initial conclusion until we have tested the prophecy with what is written in the bible.
God can use anybody to deliver His message.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by NervousErection(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
To even think that some people with brain will believe this thing is repulsing.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

But it becomes a problem when your words and speech becomes a form a hinderance to THE Gospel and it affects the consience of "weak" and "baby" christians.

As a loving parent , Can you torture your child with a HOT IRON ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizJanet:

As a loving parent , Can you torture your child with an HOT IRON ?
i cant.God does not torture his Sons with Hot Iron or in Hell fire.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
These days, I'm very cautious about what I believe! Not everyone is who he says he is oh. Just that in this dispensation of grace, I believe love and believing in Jesus should be preached, the gospel of grace should be used to save souls. Did you see the way he just condemned me? How am I supposed to take him seriously!
tranxo:
Likewise Prophet Jeremiah in the bible. A confirmed Prophet of doom, but does that make his prophecies fake? Sometimes it's good to separate the message from the messenger. In as much there are false prophets around, and we are required to test every spirit, we should shield our initial conclusion until we have tested the prophecy with what is written in the bible.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

i cant.God does not torture his Sons with Hot Iron or in Hell fire.

What you dont understand is that The person u gave birth to automatically became your son. And according to christianity God gave birth to all meaning he creates all.

For example, bible said God create Adam and he was automatically called " son of God" cheesy

So you ar saying some people are not son of God ? lol, Are u saying he didnt create ALL Humans ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:

next time dont defend trash, the Jeremiah you are talkin about never said he saw people burning in an imaginary fire in a vision .

Can you just show me one verse where Jeremiah claim to see a dead relative or person in an imaginary torture ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by kolajamesjnr(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

U sound very angry are christians allowed to do dat?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
These days, I'm very cautious about what I believe! Not everyone is who he says he is oh. Just that in this dispensation of grace, I believe love and believing in Jesus should be preached, the gospel of grace should be used to save souls. Did you see the way he just condemned me? How am I supposed to take him seriously!
I saw it as a general warning. You saw it as a personal warning. But then, silence is golden. Nobody is justified, for all have sinned. So even if a pastor comes and shouts rudely to my face that I am a sinner, and that if I do not repent that I will die. That is a prophecy, and the only thing required of a Christian to do is go to the bible, and check what God says about the end of a sinner. If it conforms to the prophecy, the next thing would be to look inwards and check if we are committing those sins. If yes, we repent or we perish. If no, we pray for that pastor.
Some preachers lack the right methods of delivering messages. John the Baptist and Prophet Nathan delivered similar messages to kings, we know what happened to John. Let us refrain from these open attacks cos we may never know when we are fighting God. Let us concentrate more on the constant - the message.
Your first sentence doesn't sound good. How can you defend yourself when you do not know what to believe. Are you doubting your Christian faith?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizJanet:

What you dont understand is that The person u gave birth to automatically became your son. And according to christianity God gave birth to all meaning he creates all.

For example, bible said God create Adam and he was automatically called " son of God" cheesy

So you ar saying some people are not son of God ? lol, Are u saying he didnt create ALL Humans ?
you dint come to learn and i wont waste my time educating you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by refreshrate: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
How do I do this now? To imagine the OP could be anyone someone meets on the streets of Nigeria with stupidity level of such pristine quality?

I swear I'm never talking to strangers again. if I even need directions let me miss the way eventually I'll get it

Tufia.
God forbid and someone somewhere is bragging "I have a son"

*spits all over thread*
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Honestly, I don't think God will give any prophet that kind of message.in the bible(new testament) Jesus told us not to judge, and he himself did not judge us! So what right does any man,preacher or not, have to call me a sinner? To judge me? That's why you should stop comparing now to the time of the prophets as we are operating under different dispensations.
That aside, I know that some of this messages can be true, but I'm very wary of what I believe.
tranxo:
I saw it as a general warning. You saw it as a personal warning. But then, silence is golden. Nobody is justified, for all have sinned. So even if a pastor comes and shouts rudely to my face that I am a sinner, and that if I do not repent that I will die. That is a prophecy, and the only thing required of a Christian to do is go to the bible, and check what God says about the end of a sinner. If it conforms to the prophecy, the next thing would be to look inwards and check if we are committing those sins. If yes, we repent or we perish. If no, we pray for that pastor.
Some preachers lack the right methods of delivering messages. John the Baptist and Prophet Nathan delivered similar messages to kings, we know what happened to John. Let us refrain from these open attacks cos we may never know when we are fighting God. Let us concentrate more on the constant - the message.
Your first sentence doesn't sound good. How can you defend yourself when you do not know what to believe. Are you doubting your Christian faith?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

you dint come to learn and i wont waste my time educating you.

Your first response " I Cant" showed you are not created by that imaginary god that is willing to torture his own small children in fire forever . If you are created by that god , you will have had interest in his hobby of fire torture.

But with your response " I Cant" , its clear you both dont share any similarities . You aint his image
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Honestly, I don't think God will give any prophet that kind of message.in the bible(new testament) Jesus told us not to judge, and he himself did not judge us! So what right does any man,preacher or not, have to call me a sinner? To judge me? That's why you should stop comparing now to the time of the prophets as we are operating under different, I know that some of this messages can be true, but I'm very wary of what I believe.

You sound more intelligent , another reason why you should not belive this moonlight tales is the fact that what separates a living thing from a non-living thing is our consciousness , are the dead conscious ?

" as for the dead, they know NOTHING at all" ecclesistes 9:5 KJV

'a STONE knows nothing , a Plank Of Wood knows nothing , thats what a man become when they die .

By now , i think you should see the reason why King Hezekiah in your bible WEPT HARD when he was told he gonna die .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Honestly, I don't think God will give any prophet that kind of message.in the bible(new testament) Jesus told us not to judge, and he himself did not judge us! So what right does any man,preacher or not, have to call me a sinner? To judge me? That's why you should stop comparing now to the time of the prophets as we are operating under different dispensations.
That aside, I know that some of this messages can be true, but I'm very wary of what I believe.
I guess I was assuming a lot, and I should have asked this first, "are you a Christian?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’ / Download Free Gospel Music: Kirk Franklin - Wanna Be Happy / Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.