Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire (6239 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
I guess I was assuming a lot, and I should have asked this first, "are you a Christian?"
what makes you think I'm not one?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
what makes you think I'm not one?
I never said anything conclusive, I merely asked a question. But then your response speaks more than a simple yes or no.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
I guess I was assuming a lot, and I should have asked this first, "are you a Christian?"

Followers of myths ,Shut up ! and stop worrying the lady , meanwhile why did u ran away from the assignment I gave you ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
I never said anything conclusive, I merely asked a question. But then your response speaks more than a simple yes or no.
I'm just surprised you'll ask me that. Is it because my beliefs don't conform to the "normal" christian doctrines you're used to? To answer your question, yes.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
I'm just surprised you'll ask me that. Is it because my beliefs don't conform to the "normal" christian doctrines you're used to? To answer your question, yes.
I do not subscribe to a "normal" doctrine. I only asked because you mentioned not knowing what to believe in.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizJanet:

Your first response " I Cant" showed you are not created by that imaginary god that is willing to torture his own small children in fire forever . If you are created by that god , you will have had interest in his hobby of fire torture.

But with your response " I Cant" , its clear you both dont share any similarities . You aint his image

lemme enlighten this "id!ot".atheists are so so blind,even the truth is clear in front of You.and you cant see it.

Lemme school this "id!ot" for once.
When God said "Let us create Man in our image",this was not referring to Adam.Nope not Adam,it was the intention of creating the Race of the New covenant.
heb1:1-3:- Christ is the express Image of God and brightness Image of his person,better still,God came Himself in Christ.
As many that received Christ,they became Sons Of God and were re-created in the Image of God which is in Christ.

I can further enlighten your blinded eyes.
The secret things of the Lord are his and he has revealed them to us by His Spirit
Deut29:29.1cor2:1-15.2cor4:3
Thank God for Revelation Knowledge.

God does not burn his Own in hell,
you might wanna ask about the Old testament folks,i will school you too.

But i wont wanna waste my time.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
I do not subscribe to a "normal" doctrine. I only asked because you mentioned not knowing what to believe in.
Don't get me wrong. I'm very careful of choosing what and who to believe, because not everyone who "comes in the name of the lord" is true. So, whatever my spirit accepts, I take it and the others, I leave. I know what too believe, I'm just very careful.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Don't get me wrong. I'm very careful of choosing what and who to believe, because not everyone who "comes in the name of the lord" is true. So, whatever my spirit accepts, I take it and the others, I leave. I know what too believe, I'm just very careful.
Of course. Now you are clearer.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
sportsmaster:

When God said "Let us create Man in our image",this was not referring to Adam.

Nope not Adam,

It was refering to Adam, unless you want to tell me that 1) Adam is not A MAN , 2) Gen 1:27,28 IS A LIE . Do u agree ?

it was the intention of creating the Race of the New covenant.
I smell lies , show this from ur bible expecially the underlined ?

heb1:1-3:- Christ is the express Image of God and brightness Image of his person,better still,God came Himself in Christ.
As many that received Christ, they became Sons Of God
Same bible said Adam is a son of God , it lied ?

and were re-created in the Image of God which is in Christ .

The bold is a lie , show it from ur bible ? Na wah for this christians o

Really?those your god torture are not his own child? Who create them?

Keep dreaming of a fictional hell
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
MizJanet:

It was refering to Adam, unless you want to tell me that 1) Adam is not A MAN , 2) Gen 1:27,28 IS A LIE . Do u agree ?

I smell lies , show this from ur bible expecially the underlined ?

Same bible said Adam is a son of God , it lied ?

The bold is a lie , show it from ur bible ? Na wah for this christians o

Really?those your god torture are not his own child? Who create them?

Keep dreaming of a fictional hell

None of the Old testaments folks were children of God.
The New covenant clearly reveals that Christ is the image of God
The revelation of the Old testament folks were not complete,the lived in types and Shadows.read Heb 11
you will see that all these people were even looking foward to the revelation of the Christ
.the Old testament was completely revealed in the New covenant. The New Testament is the Old testament revealed.the Old testament is the New Testament concealed.
Comprende?
Christ is the perfect,complete,flawless representation Of His(God) person.
2cor4:4;-Christ is the image of God
Rom8:29:-
Heb1:3

Thats y i told you cannot fathom my depth of revelation of God's word .
I told u earlier Deut29:29
1cor2:6-16.
These revelations are not for You.
I dont have time to waste with you.
Goodluck miss atheist.
*walks outta thread majestically*
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

The New covenant clearly reveals that Christ is the image of God
The revelation of the Old testament folks were not complete,the lived in types and Shadows.read Heb 11
you will see that all these people were even looking foward to the revelation of the Christ
.the Old testament was completely revealed in the New covenant. The New Testament is the Old testament revealed.the Old testament is the New Testament concealed.
Comprende?
Christ is the perfect,complete,flawless representation Of His(God) person.
2cor4:4;-Christ is the image of God
Rom8:29:-
Heb1:3

Thats y i told you cannot fathom my depth of revelation of God's word .
I told u earlier Deut29:29
1cor2:6-16.
These revelations are not for You.
I dont have time to waste with you.
Goodluck miss atheist.
*walks outta thread majestically*

Confuse man, is it not that same new testament that calls Adam " son of God" Luke 3:38 ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by seankay(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2015
These Prophets shud stop telling us about the people they saw in hell. I will start bliving dem wen they start telling us about the Nigerians they saw in heaven

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Live an true vision on the awful reality of hell.
Revelation of heaven, hell and rapture given to emmanuel sampson jude... Let him that has an ear let him hear. If u doubt its veracity then kindly take the revelation an kneel before the Lord in prayers..

He saw nollywood actor sam loco efe asking of water in hell becos he was in great pains in the fire... He confessed of spending his entire life smoking an drinking an enjoying the pleasures of sin which is for a season.

In another encounter, a prostitute that boarded a bus to meet a rich man at a hotel in lagos was being preached to by a pastor led by the Spirit. Though her heart was touched by the message to repent but she still went on to meet the man who inturned was a ritualist who beheaded her head and she died and found herself in Hell. A michael jackson fan was in hell, choir mistress an pastor in hell for immorality, a 13 yr old boy in hell for disobedience, atheist an boko haram member all found in hell.
God bless u as u read on
https://rapturewatcher./tag/true-testimony-of-heaven-and-hell/

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

What about your father and grand father? I guess you didn't see them in hell as well. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

Confuse man, is it not that same new testament that calls Adam " son of God" Luke 3:38 ?
it was simply a wrong translation, the word " the son " in that whole chapter was in italics,meaning that it was not in the original text. tongue
Adam was of God,not a Son of God.
we(Christians ) are sons of God,
1john3,Gal4:4-6,Rom8
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by dalaman: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

Stop telling lies. God called solomon his son.

1 Chronicles, chapter 28

5: And of all my sons (for the LORD has given me many sons) he has chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.
6: He(God) said to me, `It is Solomon your son who shall build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my Son, and I will be his Father.

7: I will establish his kingdom for ever if he continues resolute in keeping my commandments and my ordinances, as he is today.'
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

it called adam son of God which meant created of God. Adam was directly created by God so that was translated as son of God. Angels are also called sons of God because they are all directly created by God. But how would you understand when youre blinded by your father the devil and also being taken captive to do his will.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

lemme enlighten this "id!ot".atheists are so so blind,even the truth is clear in front of You.and you cant see it.

Lemme school this "id!ot" for once.
When God said "Let us create Man in our image",this was not referring to Adam.Nope not Adam,it was the intention of creating the Race of the New covenant.
As many that received Christ,they became Sons Of God and were re-created in the Image of God which is in Christ.

I can further enlighten your blinded eyes.
The secret things of the Lord are his and he has revealed them to us by His Spirit
Deut29:29.1cor2:1-15.2cor4:3
Thank God for Revelation Knowledge.

you might wanna ask about the Old testament folks,i will school you too.

But i wont wanna waste my time.
do you believe in the existence of heaven and hell?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:

Judgmental much! You don't even know me and you've already condemned me? So if I was a lost soul, is this how you plan to convert me? Smh!
read the whole verses of zephaniah chapter 1. There is no time again to preach in a softer loving tone to keep on petting the sinner when we all know that the end result of his road is a fiery pit. No time left. The bible says them that sin YOU SHOULD REBUKE Before all so that they may be sound in the faith. So if you think am condemning you then your conscience is convicting you of it. Then my dear thats the Holy Spirit trying to lead you to repentance. Now is the day of salvation. Give your life to Jesus and be saved from the coming Wrath
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by angieberry(f): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
You've got it all WRONG!!!
ProphetUdeme:
read the whole verses of zephaniah chapter 1. There is no time again to preach in a softer loving tone to keep on petting the sinner when we all know that the end result of his road is a fiery pit. No time left. The bible says them that sin YOU SHOULD REBUKE Before all so that they may be sound in the faith. So if you think am condemning you then your conscience is convicting you of it. Then my dear thats the Holy Spirit trying to lead you to repentance. Now is the day of salvation. Give your life to Jesus and be saved from the coming Wrath
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
tranxo:
I saw it as a general warning. You saw it as a personal warning. But then, silence is golden. Nobody is justified, for all have sinned. So even if a pastor comes and shouts rudely to my face that I am a sinner, and that if I do not repent that I will die. That is a prophecy, and the only thing required of a Christian to do is go to the bible, and check what God says about the end of a sinner. If it conforms to the prophecy, the next thing would be to look inwards and check if we are committing those sins. If yes, we repent or we perish. If no, we pray for that pastor.
Some preachers lack the right methods of delivering messages. John the Baptist and Prophet Nathan delivered similar messages to kings, we know what happened to John. Let us refrain from these open attacks cos we may never know when we are fighting God. Let us concentrate more on the constant - the message.
Your first sentence doesn't sound good. How can you defend yourself when you do not know what to believe. Are you doubting your Christian faith?
perfect
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
You've got it all WRONG!!!
WHATEVER
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
as a christian that you profess to be in your signature. Why cant you read along the line when i said this below:

so bro you better make use of your spiritual senses and stop living in ignorance

I guess you must have used your spiritual sense by now, so is this revelation true?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

Can you torture your child with a HOT IRON ? Lets see how much you resemble your god
assuming a criminal came up and attacked you, rape you and killed your siblings (GOD forbid though), killed your parents,(GOD forbid though) and committed all manners of atrocities that wrecked your life and destroyed your future. And still instead you forgave him and when the government arrested him and sentenced him to death by hanging, you still came to his rescue and pleaded for his freedom because of the love nature in you. When the criminal was released. You expect him to repent and live a new life but instead rather he lived more wickedly than before and refused to change and rather this time around he comes for your life. And the government arrest him again? What would be your opinion?
Well as regarding the above strategy. Our God hates all sins as He is an Holy and Righteous Judge. But he didnt punish the wicked and unbelieving sinner but sent His only Son to take up the punishment of our offences because He loved us and knew we couldnt withstand the punishment. Now after Jesus died and rose up. The Father who is my God expects us to believe, turn and live a new clean life and not behave as the criminal who attacked your family. Anyone who still disobeys and continues in wickedness. Then cometh the Wrath which shall burn the ungodly, a fiery torment of everlasting fire which shall not be quenched. And the inhabitants there of are the unrepentant sinners shall have no rest day or night for refusing the love offer from the ever loving and merciful God. Toturing them with a hot iron is a lenient punishment.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
seankay:
These Prophets shud stop telling us about the people they saw in hell. I will start bliving dem wen they start telling us about the Nigerians they saw in heaven

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:

I guess you must have used your spiritual sense by now, so is this revelation true?
this thread was not really meant for the atheist.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
this thread was not really meant for the atheist.

I'm not an atheist.

So, please can you kindly answer the question?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
assuming a criminal came up and attacked you, rape you and killed your siblings (GOD forbid though), killed your parents,(GOD forbid though) and committed all manners of atrocities that wrecked your life and destroyed your future. And still instead you forgave him and when the government arrested him and sentenced him to death by hanging, you still came to his rescue and pleaded for his freedom because of the love nature in you. When the criminal was released. You expect him to repent and live a new life but instead rather he lived more wickedly than before and refused to change and rather this time around he comes for your life. And the government arrest him again? What would be your opinion?
Well as regarding the above strategy. Our God hates all sins as He is an Holy and Righteous Judge. But he didnt punish the wicked and unbelieving sinner but sent His only Son to take up the punishment of our offences because He loved us and knew we couldnt withstand the punishment. Now after Jesus died and rose up. The Father who is my God expects us to believe, turn and live a new clean life and not behave as the criminal who attacked your family. Anyone who still disobeys and continues in wickedness. Then cometh the Wrath which shall burn the ungodly, a fiery torment of everlasting fire which shall not be quenched. And the inhabitants there of are the unrepentant sinners shall have no rest day or night for refusing the love offer from the ever loving and merciful God. Toturing them with a hot iron is a lenient punishment.

Which sin did jesus die for?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by tranxo(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
I hardly go into looooooooooooooong arguments when it comes to Christianity. The danger in trying to prove anything by all means, in every manner possible is that, the longer the arguments last, the more we start appearing as if we are the ones doing the conversion, as if the success of our preaching lies solely on our strength and power, and as if it is no longer the Holy Spirit that converts. If the Holy Spirit puts a word in your mouth, you are only a messenger, and should be humbled that you have been chosen as a vessel to carry the message.

No matter how much we force it, not every one will be saved, not every one will like our method of message delivery even if the message is true, and not every one will even agree with the message itself .

The best we can do is plant the seed (message), and let the Holy Spirit do his job (water the seed). How each of us receives the Good News depends on a lot of factors. Even among Christians, we have been bombarded with many doctrines, which sometimes make us shaky in our belief in even the most basic articles of our faith.

Let us exercise restraint in our personal mannerisms and let our Sender guide us. We are all sinners - bishop, prophet, Pope, pastor etc., and ALL have come short of the glory of God.

Just a little something for someone up there who desperately want my response......Even Satan can quote the Bible.

angieberry and all Shalom.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
assuming a criminal came up and attacked you, rape you and killed your siblings (GOD forbid though), killed your parents,(GOD forbid though) and committed all manners of atrocities that wrecked your life and destroyed your future. And still instead you forgave him and when the government arrested him and sentenced him to death by hanging , you still came to his rescue and pleaded for his freedom because of the love nature in you. When the criminal was released. You expect him to repent and live a new life but instead rather he lived more wickedly than before and refused to change and rather this time around he comes for your life. And the government arrest him again? What would be your opinion?
Well as regarding the above strategy. Our God hates all sins as .

See your life @ bold , even the human govt will never thought of torturing a criminal alive with fire in the incinerator .

Again: can u torture your child with a HOT IRON for many days ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2015
MizJanet:

As a loving parent , Can you torture your child with a HOT IRON ?
God love required God justice. True love is not permissive The first false assumption is that love allows the object of that love to do whatever he or she wants. However, this permissive
kind of "love" isn't really love at all. Any of you who are parents will recognize that allowing your children to do whatever they want to do is not loving at all.

What Sends You to Hell?
idolatry
adultery
prostitution
theft
greed
drunkenness
swindling
impurity
witchcraft
discord
jealousy
fits of rage
dissensions
factions and envy
orgies
lying
cowardice
unbelief
sorcery
sexual immorality
homosexual offenses
slander
hatred
selfish ambition
abomination
murder

Since none of these character traits are
allowed into heaven, those who insist
upon holding onto these traits cannot
enter into heaven, but must be
separated from God in a place called
hell. Therefore, those who go to hell do
so voluntarily, preferring hell to complete submission to a holy and just God.
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by MizJanet(f): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
it called adam son of God which meant created of God. Adam was directly created by God so that was translated as son of God. Angels are also called sons of God because they are all directly created by God. But how would you understand when youre blinded by your father the devil and also being taken captive to do his will.

NOISE , and show me where in your bible that said Adam go to an imaginary hell when he dies ?
Re: Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
^^^ in addition!! There is NOT a single verse that say God directly throw people into hell. Jesus only say , DEPART FROM ME. Depart mean you are not allowed to go into heaven, what left is you and satan, it is satan that will drag you into hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! / Screenshots -Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Now Anita Ebhodaghe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.