Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' (532 Views)

Uniport Lecturers In Accounting Dept Imposes Text Book On Students. / Why Is Sorting So Rampant In State Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Elvis295(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yesterday I posted a topic about how my friend in the University of portharcourt (UNIPORT) complained bitterly how their lecturer is forcing them to pay 'sorting'. The post was surprisingly deleted by whoever is in charge of this forum. But i am not giving up. I stand to reiterate my stance that UNIPORT lecturers are corrupt. In my next post i will publish the name of the lecturer and the course he is taking. let me not forget, the alleged sorting fee is 10,000 Naira and according to reports the students must pay before 30th of this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Elvis295(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
it is high time the youths started exposing corrupt practices without fear.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Elvis295(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
please move this thing to front page. its real.
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Elvis295(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
before 9pm, i shall give out his name. I am making some contacts
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Aspiregreat: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Our educational system is spuriously bastardized
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by haftob(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Post his name and the course he's taking. All dis acts of impunity must stop!
Re: UNIPORT Lecturers Still Forcing Students To Pay 'sorting' by Elvis295(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
i will do post his name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Warwick Law School Student Awarded Queen’s Young Leader Award / 5 Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore! / Nigeria Has Highest Cases Of WAEC Exam Malpractice In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.