Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board (1175 Views)

Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / List Of Dissolved Nnpc Board Members / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by menesheh(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
In case you were wondering, this is the #NNPC Board, as found on its website. Statutory Chair is Hon Minister. http:///yz9shEoZSx

Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by Edwardhead(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]yaaawwwnnn... only God knows how much they've made so far... anyway, make una go use that money start business wey we go benefit, if I hear say na Oyibo lands una go immediately, I will check my old phone to check Sango phone numbers... u no what i mean?[/size]

dis is d first time I'll beat introvert for FTC grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by INTROVERT(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
We need at least one woman in the new board. GMB
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good.
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by LaurelP(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Go and sin no more!
I think its even in their best interest that they're dissolved. Becos if Buhari decides to probe them, I know they won't find it funny.
Let them go with d one they've stolen, and sleep with one cos Baba can still wield his stick...
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by fernandoc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
I need to replace one picture there asap
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by Addme: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good Riddance..........
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by archcharles: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
See them...despite all "that money" their faces still resemble ancient oracles

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by doctokwus: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
So the much talked about Steven Oronsaye was part of the board when all those scams were going on?
What a shame.I won't be surprised if he comes out tomorrow to talk about his views being overriden when decisions were made;yet he couldn't resign,but was there collecting sitting allowances and other privileges that go with being a board member.
Re: Pictures Of Dissolved NNPC Board by sheymoni(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
EFCC should be their next bus stop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did GEJ Really Do This ? / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Man crushed by train in Makurdi yesterday / Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photos And They Are Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.