Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

[must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. (1399 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Why Are Atheist Called Bad People? / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by nosairabor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
An atheist (a person who does not believe in the existence of God or gods.) called him a “slowpoke” for believing in God, Dr. Ben Carson responded with one brilliant line that put the atheist in his place.

“I believe I came from God, and you believe you came from a monkey,” he told the individual, “and you’ve convinced me you’re right.”

Read more here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/06/atheist-called-ben-carson-slowpoke-for.html?m=1

---
@nosairabor
Like our page on: www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by SOUPF: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
simple! Classic!!matured!!! grin

1 Like

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by kay1one2(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
shocked
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by MissSlimbody(f): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
coolcoolcoolcoolcool
winkwinkwinkwink
tonguetonguetongue
cheesycheesy
grin

Answer toh badtgrincheesy
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by fernandoc(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
I wish our Nigerian Politicians would learn. Listen to an educated reply.

1 Like

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
They are both right. Who are the gods? They are still one of us,although they genetically altered us. That doesn't mean we should call them Gods. E.Ts created Humans which served as a vehicle to Spirit beings to form a Human+ Being.

Atheist are right for say there is no God( because there isn't) Dr Ben Carson wrongly failed to acknowledge he is the God whom he thinks lives in the sky.

Lots of humans haven't evolved to that level yet
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by angieberry(f): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yep, atheist got served cool
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by adorablepepple(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Epic response!
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by SOUPF: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifeness:
They are both right. Who are the gods? They are still one of us,although they genetically altered us. That doesn't mean we should call them Gods. E.Ts created Humans which served as a vehicle to Spirit beings to form a Human+ Being.

Atheist are right for say there is no God( because there isn't) Dr Ben Carson wrongly failed to acknowledge he is the God whom he thinks lives in the sky.

Lots of humans haven't evolved to that level yet
if you go through the post again you will understand there wasn't any debate on if there's a "God " or not...Ben Carson didn't do anything wrong here,the atheist faulted here because he insulted someone who is entitled to his spiritual beliefs,just as the atheist is entitled to his own beliefs.. the atheist could have simply passed his message without the insult..why call Ben Carson a slow poke? sad

1 Like

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUPF:
if you go through the post again you will understand there wasn't any debate on if there's a "God " or not...Ben Carson didn't do anything wrong here,the atheist faulted here because he insulted someone who is entitled to his spiritual beliefs,just as the atheist is entitled to his own beliefs.. the atheist could have simply passed his message without the insult..why call Ben Carson a slow poke? sad

I'm talking about insult. Just addressing Dr Ben's misguided belief.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
the reality of your true origin cannot be dismissed by what you believe,
if you think the human evolutionary biology can be replaced with some silly religious beliefs, then you are a SLOWPOKE indeed.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by lastmessenger: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
And again another athiest proved Ben Carson right.
MrPresident:
the reality of your true origin cannot be dismissed by what you believe,
if you think the human evolutionary biology can be replaced with some silly religious beliefs, then you are a SLOWPOKE indeed.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
You can't upstage a Christian genius and come out alive.
smiley
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
lastmessenger:
And again another athiest proved Ben Carson right.

your Ben Carson, and others like him are uninitiatedly right in their abject ignorance, because they know nada about basic genetics.

2 Likes

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by nynbrada: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
I really don't blamte these bunch of dunces called atheist but rather i blame d Church dat has reduced d xtian minisrty 2 mere talk show. The church needs to get back to d basic....1Cor 2:1 And I, brethen, when i came to u, came not wt excellncy of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto u d testimony of God...vs4..And my speech n my preaching was not wt enticing word of man's wisdom but in DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT N POWER. Brothers n Sisters in Christ, we need a touch of d supernatural in our Xtian ministry to shut dis atheist up once n for all, n i'm fully persuaded dat in fullness of time d Churh of Jesus Christ will rise above dis pressent state of spiritual lethargy n mediocrity. A time when God's prophet will rise n proclaim d word of God dat will resonate wt d miracleous. Amen n amen.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident:

your Ben Carson, and others like him are uninitiatedly right in their abject ignorance, because they know nada about basic genetics.

Am an atheist but i think you are probably high on cow dunk.
i am sure you know little to nothing about genetics.

1 Like

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident:

so stfu.
if he believes in god i wonder how's that you problem undecided[
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chappie:

Mr. atheists, you could make your points without insults.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chappie:

so stfu.
if he believes in god i wonder how's that you problem undecided[

I am well trained that i don't barter insults with strangers, and I don't usually entertain discussion/debate/share ideas with ill-mannered atheists.

cheers!
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident:

Mr. atheists, you could make your points without insults.

ok
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op

Dey be monkey na. Homo erectus is there ancestor. How God has made the wisdom of d so called wise people foolish.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by lastmessenger: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
If u really understand what Ben said,u wont be typing rubbish.
MrPresident:

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by lastmessenger: 1:02am On Jul 01, 2015
And what do you know about genetics?your statement proved that you know nothing about Dr Ben
MrPresident:

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
MrPresident:

Lol.. U must be ignorant.. "nada about Basic genetics" ? ?? Apparently u don't know who Dr Ben Carson is.
Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by davien(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's funny how the "atheist" is always nameless....funny thing isn't it...catchy smart reply from named believer to nameless intentionally made dumb atheist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must Read] Atheist Called Ben Carson A “slowpoke” For Believing In God, See Reply. by menesheh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where one believed to come from is not the problem, as an atheist i can also assert that i came from tree. It doesn't matter anything.
The problem arises when muhammed take inspiration from what he believed to dictate or control the behaviors and do-and-donts of others. For example, - - ISIS bombing and evil acts
- Boko haram, foools
-Catholic objections on the use of condom in Africa ravaged by HIV and AIDS, and birth control in Africa and Asia ravaged by overpopulation and hunger,
-Making noise in the public with the intention of converting others with different believes thereby forming public nuisance,
-trying to control and influence govt policies subjectively because of your believes thereby rubbing others of there objective right.
- Numerous others.

I believed and convinced i came from tree and then

-i started convincing others to believe too.
- i started influencing the govt to invest 40% of its revenue to planting of trees for my replica.
-i started commenting in every thread on NL that i came from tree thereby causing discomfort to others that believed in different things.
- i started bombing and committing hideous acts to the detriment of other with different believes.
- what else can i say. Bleep!!!

Who told the assholes that all atheist believe in evolution or that human came from monkey.

He is just silly.

nosairabor

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Awkward Thing I've Done In Church. / I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God / Removed Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.