Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Iran And The West - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran And The West (662 Views)

Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks / Iran And Israel: Comparing Military Machines / China Is Better For Africa Than The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran And The West by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2009
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hycg/Iran_and_the_West_Nuclear_Confrontation

So simple yet so complex.I wonder who is the real cowboy.I think it is time we redefine moral justification.
Re: Iran And The West by lucabrasi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2009
theres nothing like moral justification in world politics,the ideology guiding world leaders is that of "bottom line"
Re: Iran And The West by redsun(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2009
It sulks,suppose role models championing deceits and atrocities,i wonder what they want the youths to do?

In line of generations of manipulations,oppressions,greed and evil,yet they preach morality.The world need a new direction,we are suppose to be civilized enough to be able to work out peace,and know what peace stands for.

Civilized apes,even the so-called wild apes are more humble.
Re: Iran And The West by TalkSmith: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2009
lucabrasi:

theres nothing like moral justification in world politics,the ideology guiding world leaders is that of "bottom line"
And, you are not led to think that ''bottom line'' is a branch of moral justification?

Although, ''moral justification'' is subjective, hence, no conclusive definition to its meaning or application across various subjects.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Crisis / Militancy / Canada Recalls Spitting Diplomat From Tanzania / Military Stage Coup In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.