Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks (2713 Views)

Brave Woman Poses Next To A Police Car Without Her Hyjab In Iran And This Happen / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Iran and Saudi Arabia clashed repeatedly last
week inside the diplomatic talks on Syria, with
Iran accusing Saudis of terrorism. Their tension
threatened to end the new negotiations just as
they began in Vienna on Friday.
Inside the nine-hour meeting, according to two
Western officials briefed on it, Iranian Foreign
Minister Javad Zarif and Saudi Foreign Minister
Adel al-Jubeir got into a heated argument,
during which Zarif blamed Saudi Arabian
nationals for the 9/11 attacks. The comments
startled the participants, who included
Secretary of State John Kerry, and the room
went quiet after Zarif’s remark.
Zarif confirmed to me that he made the
remark and pointed out that he was not
blaming the Saudi government for the 9/11
attacks, just Saudi nationals. Fifteen of the 19
attackers were Saudi citizens.
Western officials who were briefed on the
meeting said the anecdote showed the
difficulty of getting Iran and Saudi Arabia to
discuss anything civilly, much less come to an
agreement on Syria, where both sides have
proxy forces in the fight. But the meeting
Friday did yield a nine-point joint statement
outlining shared goals for a resolution of the
Syria crisis.
Al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, traveled
to Bahrain the next day and spoke forcefully
against the Iranian involvement in Syria, at the
International Institute for Strategic Studies
Manama Dialogue. He set two red lines for any
Saudi agreement for a way forward in Syria:
that there must be a date and means for the
departure of Syrian President Bashar al Assad
and that all foreign forces, especially Iranian
troops, must leave Syria at the beginning of a
political process. Iran has hundreds of fighters
in Syria and supports thousands of Hezbollah
soldiers.
"It is up to the Iranians whether they want to
have relations with us based on good
neighborliness, or if they want to have
relations that are filled with tension,” he said.
"That is on Iran."
On Monday, Iran threatened to withdraw from
the talks because of Al-Jubeir’s comments.
Iran’s state-run news agency quoted Iranian
President Hassan Rouhani as saying: "An
inexperienced young man in a regional country
will not reach anywhere by rudeness in front of
elders.” The comments were widely
interpreted to be referring to Al-Jubeir.
In Bahrain on Saturday, British Foreign
Secretary Philip Hammond told me that he was
cautiously optimistic that the Vienna talks that
Kerry spearheaded could bear some fruit. But
he said the Saudi position as described by al-
Jubeir, requiring Iranian forces to leave Syria
at the beginning of the process, would not
work.
“Of course, that is not realistically achievable,
so therefore everything that comes after as
being conditioned on that is slightly
hypothetical,” he said. “Nobody walked out, and
that in itself is a remarkable achievement. Both
for the Iranians and the Saudis it is not easy to
have that kind of direct discussion.”
Hammond said the two sides are still “far, far
apart on the key question,” which is when Assad
will go. Iran and Russia want Assad to be able to
stand in new elections while the U.S., European
and Arab states don’t believe Assad can be any
part of a new political process because, as
Hammond said, “he has too much blood on his
hands.”
U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken
said in Bahrain that eventually Russia will
realize its intervention in Syria was a mistake,
and the Kremlin will abandon its support for
Assad. Most officials and experts at the
conference were skeptical of that assessment.
Regardless, Russia has signed on to what’s
known as the Geneva Communique, which calls
for a transition governing body to take over in
Syria until credible elections can be held.
Iran has never agreed to the Geneva terms.
Notably, the joint statement coming out of
Vienna makes no mention of the transitional
governing body. It simply states that the U.N.
will convene a political process leading to a new
constitution and new elections. If that language
stands, Iran will have scored a major
concession that opens the door for Assad’s
continued rule. The U.S., in its effort to bring
Iran to the table, may be putting the solution
to the Syria war further from reach.
www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-11-04/iran-and-saudi-arabia-clash-inside-syria-talks
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Appleyard, Nairaminted, Missy89
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Anyone with any iota of common sense and decency knows that the Saudis are the chief exporters and financiers of terror. Right from the days of the mujahideen to Al-Qaeda to ISIS to Al-Nusra to Jaish Al-Islam to whatever shade of terror group there is that exists out there.

The day that the real perpetrators of 911 are exposed, I am afraid that would be the end of America as we know. Not that the country will suddenly collapse but the way the world looks at them will be forever changed.

By the way, I think the way 911 was perpetrated based on the studies I have done over the years is that these would-be Saudi hijackers were managed and monitored by the CIA right from the time they were easily issued visas, right through their stay in the U.S., their flunked flight trainings, and all, only that they perhaps genuinely thought they were about to carry out an attack under the authority of Al-Qaeda.
All those poor passengers got on those planes along with the hijackers but those crucial minutes in which the planes disappeared from radar was the point that the planes were switched with remotely controlled drones. It will interest u to note that the flight paths of three of those planes on that fateful day had a common crossover point which was close to a military base - which was all during the time they went off radar.

And for the simple fact that the planes that slammed into the Pentagon and the WTCs weren't the same planes that took off, those buildings (the WTCs) had to be brought down and the debris carted away to erase all evidence.

My theory.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by mazeltov(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't waste your energy bro. I am not supporting terrorism and I must commend Russia for intervening but insisting that Assad should continue with Syrian leadership or be part of new election to be conducted holds no atom of common sense. He has no moral justification to even contest for another election. This man has a lot of blood in his hand already - only that Russia is trying to use Syria as its test bed for their new weapons and to tell the worl that they are capable yes America is somewhat reluctant who knows? .You are sending SAM to Syria and I keep asking myself when did Isis start flying jet or even launch Icbm missile?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Missy89(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Iran accusing Saudi or Saudi nationals of terrorism is like a pot calling the kettle black. The only difference between the two states is that one is using her proxies to perpetrate the act most of the time.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Missy89:
Iran accusing Saudi or Saudi nationals of terrorism is like a pot calling the kettle black. The only difference between the two states is that one is using her proxies to perpetrate the act most of the time.

And the terror groups that Iran supports are?

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Missy89(f): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:
Anyone with any iota of common sense and decency knows that the Saudis are the chief exporters and financiers of terror. Right from the days of the mujahideen to Al-Qaeda to ISIS to Al-Nusra to Jaish Al-Islam to whatever shade of terror group there is that exists out there.

The day that the real perpetrators of 911 are exposed, I am afraid that would be the end of America as we know. Not that the country will suddenly collapse but the way the world looks at them will be forever changed.

By the way, I think the way 911 was perpetrated based on the studies I have done over the years is that these would-be Saudi hijackers were managed and monitored by the CIA right from the time they were easily issued visas, right through their stay in the U.S., their flunked flight trainings, and all, only that they perhaps genuinely thought they were about to carry out an attack under the authority of Al-Qaeda.

All those poor passengers got on those planes along with the hijackers but those crucial minutes in which the planes disappeared from radar was the point that the planes were switched with remotely controlled drones

. It will interest u to note that the flight paths of three of those planes on that fateful day had a common crossover point which was close to a military base - which was all during the time they went off radar.

And for the simple fact that the planes that slammed into the Pentagon and the WTCs weren't the same planes that took off, those buildings (the WTCs) had to be brought down and the debris carted away to erase all evidence.

My theory.

Interesting theory but there is a HUGE hole in your post or maybe i cant comprehend so lemme ask you

If the flight was switched to remote control in other to guide it to the WTC, What happened to the passengers since you said the planes that took off wasn't the one that slammed into the WTC and the pentagon?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
mazeltov:
Don't waste your energy bro. I am not supporting terrorism and I must commend Russia for intervening but insisting that Assad should continue with Syrian leadership or be part of new election to be conducted holds no atom of common sense. He has no moral justification to even contest for another election. This man has a lot of blood in his hand already - only that Russia is trying to use Syria as its test bed for their new weapons and to tell the worl that they are capable yes America is somewhat reluctant who knows? .You are sending SAM to Syria and I keep asking myself when did Isis start flying jet or even launch Icbm missile?

Let the people of Syria decide that abi? Besides once a strongman like Hussein or Ghaddafi is dethroned in such countries, what usually happens? Name one suitable candidate - JUST ONE!

The SAMs are for Uncle Sam (Do you like the rhyme grin) in case he decides to get funny
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Missy89:

Interesting theory but there is a HUGE hole in your post or maybe i cant comprehend so lemme ask you

If the flight was switched to remote control in other to guide it to the WTC, What happened to the passengers since you said the planes that took off wasn't the one that slammed into the WTC and the pentagon?

Baby geh, but you know already what happened to them na: they were eliminated - Operation Northwoods style.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Missy89(f): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:

And the terror groups that Iran supports are?

Kata’ib Hizballah ,Palestinian Islamic jihad to name a few
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Missy89:

Kata’ib Hizballah ,Palestinian Islamic jihad to name a few

Lol! Freedom fighters, Missy, freedom fighters wink
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Missy89(f): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:

Baby geh, but you know already what happened to them na: they were eliminated - Operation Northwoods style.

Lol.

So if i understand you correctly.

The hijacked planes were controlled to a remote area. Secondary planes crashed into the WTC and the pentagon. Finally, the passengers on the original planes were eliminated northwoods style. Hmm
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Missy89:

Lol.

So if i understand you correctly.

The hijacked planes was controlled to a remote area. Secondary planes was then slammed into the WTC and the pentagon. Finally, the passengers on the original plane were eliminated northwoods style. Hmm

Yes o! Sad (and EVIL) ain't it?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Missy89(f): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
NairaMinted:

Lol! Freedom fighters, Missy, freedom fighters wink

grin
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by NairaMinted: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by mazeltov(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2015
NairaMinted:

Let the people of Syria decide that abi? Besides once a strongman like Hussein or Ghaddafi is dethroned in such countries, what usually happens? Name one suitable candidate - JUST ONE!

The SAMs are for Uncle Sam (Do you like the rhyme grin) in case he decides to get funny
yes the people should decide and that is not the decision of neither Russia nor America but a decision must be made from somewhere - maybe frim the west or east and but if care is not taken, they will soon turn Syria to weapon lab where they can test their weapon. And for the SAM. Honestly it doesn't stop America from using the airspace but someone has to eat the humble pie. Conflict of interest in a diplomatic engagement doesn't pay
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Appleyard(m): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2015
It is ignorance that makes the rat thinks she can bell the cat. Satan-Arabia insisting that Assad must go before any meaningful peaceful accord can be reach, speaks volume of how stupidly audacious and pained they must be feeling towards the Syrian issue, as it relate to the Russian involvement. It is understandable, in that, years of funding and aiding of terrorism to destroy another nation for the soul of " gas, " with billions spent so far, is about going up in flames, as the Syrian regime backed by Russian air-power, is slowly but gradually making gains in retaking of some territories formally under the terrorist. If the house of Sauds thinks it can continue with the increasingly unpopular Assad must go mantra, then they can expect to lose more financial, material and human resources in trying to realize their sick dream. With Russia in Syria, it is only a zombie that would still want Assad out unilaterally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Appleyard Saudi Arabia doesn't fund terrorism or Support terrorists (an-Nusra, DAESH/ISIL/ISIS). I was on this page before I researched into the truth and differentiated between facts and propaganda. Ideologically, logically and politically the accusation is false because the terrorist groups considered the al-Saud family as apostates which must be toppled as they don't protect the interest of Muslims, they called them friends of kuffar (West and Israel) that assisted in the killing of Muslims in Muslims countries. They accused them of not judging by shariah in some issues and adopt man made laws to judge between people.
The Saudi govt fought terrorists within Saudi Arabia way before the takefeeris went global and offered support to its allies in the region and the West. The terrorists called the scholars of Islam that refuted their falsehoods as scholars of petrodollars and mummified scholars and called those that worked with govt as apostates that must be killed first before others. The Saudi govt have the best counter-terrorism system in the world. Most of the anti-Saudi rhetoric and propaganda emanates from Iran, some liberals and other groups within the Muslim sects that have hatred for Saudi Arabia and what they stand for. The Western media will take such negative propaganda without verifying them and spread it to cause distrust and hatred for the kingdom.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by scully95: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Appleyard:
It is ignorance that makes the rat thinks she can bell the cat. Satan-Arabia insisting that Assad must go before any meaningful peaceful accord can be reach, speaks volume of how stupidly audacious and pained they must be feeling towards the Syrian issue, as it relate to the Russian involvement. It is understandable, in that, years of funding and aiding of terrorism to destroy another nation for the soul of " gas, " with billions spent so far, is about going up in flames, as the Syrian regime backed by Russian air-power, is slowly but gradually making gains in retaking of some territories formally under the terrorist. If the house of Sauds thinks it can continue with the increasingly unpopular Assad must go mantra, then they can expect to lose more financial, material and human resources in trying to realize their sick dream. With Russia in Syria, it is only a zombie that would still want Assad out unilaterally!

Again, on point. What do you think about Wahhabi terrorist organization linked to Boko haram and its affiliates all around the world ?
I have always said this. The ball game in Nigeria and other countries that are proving too independent to be controlled by the Anglozionist empire. The Wahhabi terrorist are their 4th generation warfare tools used to invaded, destroy conquer and in the later rule just like the Yugoslavia case that played very well according to their thesis (i.e any too independent country taking independent foreign policy must be attacked destroy, conquer and ruled.. via puppets here)

Ever since Yugoslavia non has played according to the Zionist plan. Then they decided the do the biggest inside job in the world. By breaking down 9/11 to attack Iraq. In doing so, they started changing the brand name of this Taqfiri Wahhabi terrorists. These were the same people they supported against the Soviet states back in the day. They are the same ISIL,IL, Al-nursar.. Just re-branding names..

Russia stepping in really spoiled everything for them and im loving it.

Your views ?

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by scully95: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
mazeltov:
yes the people should decide and that is not the decision of neither Russia nor America but a decision must be made from somewhere - maybe frim the west or east and but if care is not taken, they will soon turn Syria to weapon lab where they can test their weapon. And for the SAM. Honestly it doesn't stop America from using the airspace but someone has to eat the humble pie. Conflict of interest in a diplomatic engagement doesn't pay

You are funny.. Always overating america.. What Russia did was make the cost of doing anything in Syria higher and yes America can try but Vietnam and other 4 funny wars america lost. Now let me count it for you now.. Because you over rate America too much..

Regardless of how militarily strong the United States sees itself as, there are a significant number of fights it would have been better to have stayed out of. Robert Farley, an American expert in national security has compiled a list of fights the nation lost, as a little update before it hops head-first into its next foreign adventure.

“As we would expect of any country, not all of America’s wars have been wisely fought, and not all of them were wise to fight,” Farley wrote in an article for The National Interest magazine. Here is the list of battles the author thinks his country should had kept out of.“As we would expect of any country, not all of America’s wars have been wisely fought, and not all of them were wise to fight,” Farley wrote in an article for The National Interest magazine. Here is the list of battles the author thinks his country should had kept out of.

5) War of 1812
[img]https://3.bp..com/-kldJNGigRhc/VkCp2cGhGxI/AAAAAAAAnDM/TImskp3_4IY/s640/5_of_Top%2B5%2B%2BWars%2BAmerica%2BShould%2BHave%2BStayed%2BWell%2BAway%2BFrom.jpg[/img]
© AP PHOTO Battle of New Orleans showing General Andrew Jackson and his troops overcoming the British , in 1815, and scoring a victory which gave him a place of great popularity whit the people

The tensions that caused the War of 1812 (June 18, 1812 – February 17, 1815) arose from the French revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars (1792–1815). During this nearly constant conflict between France and Britain, American interests were injured by the two countries’ endeavors to block the United States from trading with each other's adversary.

The causes of the war also included the Royal Navy’s impressment of American seamen and America’s desire to expand its territory.

The United States suffered many costly defeats at the hands of British, Canadian and Native American troops over the course of the War of 1812, including the capture and burning of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., in August 1814.

“It turned out that the United States was ill-prepared for the conflict,” Farley concludes. “The invasions of Canada failed; US Navy frigates scored some notable successes, but in general the Royal Navy did what it wanted, when it wanted; the British burned the American capital, with only heroic resistance preventing the incineration of Baltimore. The Republic nearly collapsed from internal dissension before Washington and London made peace.”

4) The Black Hills War
[img]https://3.bp..com/-r9ieQ8lk8XA/VkCp1teHtJI/AAAAAAAAnCw/2_skcMMe0PE/s640/4_of_Top%2B5%2B%2BWars%2BAmerica%2BShould%2BHave%2BStayed%2BWell%2BAway%2BFrom.jpg[/img]
The Great Sioux War of 1876, also known as the Black Hills War, was a series of battles and negotiations which occurred between 1876 and 1877 involving the Native American tribes of Lakota Sioux and Northern Cheyenne against the United States.

Northern Cheyenne, Little Bighorn Battlefield, June 26, 1876 Little Bighorn River, Montana.
© WIKIPEDIA Battle of the Big Horn. Shows the smoking guns of General Custer and his U. S. Army troops being defeated in battle with Native American Lakota Sioux, and Northern Cheyenne, Little Bighorn Battlefield, June 26, 1876 Little Bighorn River, Montana.
As gold was discovered in the Black Hills, settlers began to encroach onto Native American lands.

“The US government was unable (and largely unwilling) to restrict white migration into the Black Hills, and after unproductive negotiation simply decided to seize some of the most valuable area,” Farley says.

“The war resulted in one of the most serious US military defeats of the Indian Wars, the annihilation of the Seventh Cavalry at the Battle of Little Bighorn.”

“Eventually, however, a combination of military and diplomatic efforts forced most of the Cheyenne and Sioux to surrender, apart from a portion that fled to Canada.”

Sporadic fighting would continue for another fifteen years or so the author says.

In the end, the US government “pacified” the Cheyenne and Sioux and assumed full control over the eastern half of what would become South Dakota.

“The death and destruction caused by the war provided an appropriate coda for US mistreatment of Native American tribes across the 19th century,” he furthermore states.

3) The Great War (World War I)
[img]https://3.bp..com/-h2U32_F8NHc/VkCp1pxRgHI/AAAAAAAAnC0/oZp3Rojo2yM/s640/3_of_Top%2B5%2B%2BWars%2BAmerica%2BShould%2BHave%2BStayed%2BWell%2BAway%2BFrom.jpg[/img]
The World War I (July 28, 1914 – November 11, 1918) was centered in Europe, with the US “watching, and profiting from, the slow incineration of European civilization between 1914 and 1917.”

Madison Square, New York City, 1918
© AP PHOTO Soldiers returned to the U.S. from France after the Great War march in a homecoming parade in Madison Square, New York City, 1918
When the European continent erupted in conflict in 1914, President Wilson declared America's neutrality.
“German submarines and an ill-advised effort on the part of the German foreign service to enlist Mexico’s support in the war changed that position,” Farley says.

“In eighteen months of war (with the most intense fighting concentrated in the summer of 1918), 116,000 Americans died. Scholars still debate whether US intervention was decisive, but in the end the war resulted in the collapse of four empires (Germany, Russia, Ottoman, Austria-Hungary) and the aggrandizement of two others (Britain and France) without resolving any of the central issues of dispute.”

2) Vietnam War

[img]https://3.bp..com/-H4s2OVIQU9Y/VkCp1kfycII/AAAAAAAAnC4/d0pewZhp86I/s640/2_of_Top%2B5%2B%2BWars%2BAmerica%2BShould%2BHave%2BStayed%2BWell%2BAway%2BFrom.jpg[/img]

© AP PHOTO/ HORST FAAS Hovering U.S. Army helicopters pour machine gun fire into the tree line to cover the advance of South Vietnamese ground troops in an attack on a Viet Cong camp 18 miles north of Tay Ninh, northwest of Saigon near the Cambodian border, in March 1965 during the Vietnam War

The Vietnam War was a long, costly armed conflict that pitted the communist regime of North Vietnam and its southern allies, known as the Viet Cong, against South Vietnam and its principal ally, the United States.

The war began in 1954 (though conflict in the region stretched back to the mid-1940s), after the rise to power of Ho Chi Minh and his communist Viet Minh party in North Vietnam, and continued against the backdrop of an intense Cold War between two global superpowers: the United States and the Soviet Union.

The war took the lives of 58,000 Americans and ended with the withdrawal of US forces in 1973 and the unification of Vietnam under Communist control two years later.

The conflict led to bitter divisions among Americans, both before and after President Richard Nixon ordered the withdrawal.

According to a survey by the Veterans Administration, some 500,000 of the 3 million troops who served in Vietnam suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, and rates of divorce, suicide, alcoholism and drug addiction were markedly higher among veterans.

1) Operation Iraqi Freedom

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jAnTV9wncQ0/VkCp0-eJNnI/AAAAAAAAnCs/OpQJIVSlfUQ/s640/1_of_Top%2B5%2B%2BWars%2BAmerica%2BShould%2BHave%2BStayed%2BWell%2BAway%2BFrom.jpg[/img]
“In 2003, the United States invaded Iraq in order to topple the regime of Saddam Hussein, establish a friendly, democratic state in its place, and prevent the distribution of weapons of mass destruction to Iraqi-affiliated terrorist networks. In hindsight, every aspect of that sentence seems absurd,” Farley says.

According to official estimates, a total of 4,493 US service members were killed in Iraq between 2003 and 2014. Official figures claim 32,021 were wounded. However, according to Antiwar.com website, the unofficial estimation shows as much as 100,000.

Given the above, Farly concludes that “the United States should take great care to stay out of unnecessary wars, and aloof from foreign entanglements. America’s leaders would be best advised to pay great heed to this advice when they consider further foreign adventures.”

Top 5 Wars America Should Have Stayed Well Away From
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by mazeltov(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Scully95, we are talking about Iran and Saudi clash over Syria issue and you are talking about the war America fought and lost Can't you read? Please stop quoting me. I hate primitive argument bro!!
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Appleyard(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Appleyard Saudi Arabia doesn't fund terrorism or Support terrorists (an-Nusra, DAESH/ISIL/ISIS). I was on this page before I researched into the truth and differentiated between facts and propaganda. Ideologically, logically and politically the accusation is false because the terrorist groups considered the al-Saud family as apostates which must be toppled as they don't protect the interest of Muslims, they called them friends of kuffar (West and Israel) that assisted in the killing of Muslims in Muslims countries. They accused them of not judging by shariah in some issues and adopt man made laws to judge between people.
The Saudi govt fought terrorists within Saudi Arabia way before the takefeeris went global and offered support to its allies in the region and the West. The terrorists called the scholars of Islam that refuted their falsehoods as scholars of petrodollars and mummified scholars and called those that worked with govt as apostates that must be killed first before others. The Saudi govt have the best counter-terrorism system in the world. Most of the anti-Saudi rhetoric and propaganda emanates from Iran, some liberals and other groups within the Muslim sects that have hatred for Saudi Arabia and what they stand for. The Western media will take such negative propaganda without verifying them and spread it to cause distrust and hatred for the kingdom.
http://realy? Well, i think you are still understanding the foudational history of Saudi Arabia. This link should help.
www.globalresearch.ca/why-does-the-u-s-support-saudi-arabia-a-country-which-hosts-and-finances-islamic-terrorism-on-behalf-of-washington/5398408

i believe you knew what they did in Iraq, and what they are doing now in Syria?

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by scully95: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazeltov:
Scully95, we are talking about Iran and Saudi clash over Syria issue and you are talking about the war America fought and lost Can't you read? Please stop quoting me. I hate primitive argument bro!!

You sha like to mega yan dust. You brought america in yourself bellow is what you wrote.

mazeltov:
Honestly it doesn't stop America from using the airspace but someone has to eat the humble pie. Conflict of interest in a diplomatic engagement doesn't pay

How are you self ? I listed the stupid wars U.S should have took the same humble pie that you refereed too but U.S didn't. Off-course common sense did not tell them not shook their head in the wars I listed. i replied your comment base on over rating America. And the only common keyword is here America, Stop America,.. Infact you mentioned america 3 times. So it's related to your over rating comment. I just see pure blindness or total blindness and I am sure your type must be Pro Biafra separatist..

How do I Know ? because the Anglozionist Empire supported the Dead Biafran ideology back in the day.. U.S.A, France and the Zionist.

Make no mistake the same dead Ideology is being covertly resuscitated by the anglozionist Empire.
We'll will deal with it.

I rest my case here.. Now let me attend to my family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks by Appleyard(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2015
@scully95. Your wahhabist and takfirist/Zionist theory in connection to the Afghanistan, Yugoslavic wars, the attack on independent and resource rich nations, and the boko haram connection ditto nigeria, is indeed one that falls within reality. But be it known to you that such expositions of the truth are being dubbed as '' conspiracy theory, '' which is only a false tag employed to discredit the integrity of the critical thinker. I just dont have the time to delve into history, but some facts should suffice. We all know what happened to Iraq and Libya-but not quite long ago, a retired US 5star general spill the beans that the US had planned to invade 7nations of which are Libya, Iraq, and Syria. What this meant is that these nations have long been on the hit list of the hegemon and excuses under false pretext and coded colour revolutions have to be created to warrant the invasions.
Today, we now know that Iraq have no WMD. Ghadafi died, and Syria is today bleeding like hell. What was their crimes? For daring the dollar - apart from the greed of the elites. We all know how the US predicted the break up of Nigeria in 2015, ditto the birth of Boko Haram, and how the violence intensified immediately Nigeria announced plans to switch from the dollar to the Chinese Yuan as reserve currency.
The fact that boko haram is a foreign sponsored insurgency tied to wahhabism, was underlined by the attempted visit by one of it's leader from the mideast to Nigeria, and the visa crisis that follows. Coupled with the fact that villagers in the north have seen foreign men on copter dropping cash and weapons for boko haram.

The wahabisim link is real.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Police Unveil Ferrari And Lamborghini Patrol Cars. / Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes, Set Them Ablaze In U.S. Elections / Islamic Terrorists Rock India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.