Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option (1997 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Tinubu Over NASS Crisis / Dino Melaye Embarrassed By Facebook Friends Over NASS Election / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
As tussle for the (maybe remaining) leadership positions in the Senate keeps lingering,The supporters of the players in the battle for the souls of Leadership of the 8th Assembly has been torn between PARTY SUPREMEMACY and NASS INDEPENDENCY.
While some believes that it's the party responsibilities to choose the leaders even some still acknowledge the fact that NASS is a separate arm of government while still affirming the party suprememacy over NASS. While the other has continue to vehemently state that the affairs of the NASS is solely for the NASS members all in the bid to prove the legality of their ambition which odds favour to be a personal one

I am proud to be among those who believes NASS INDEPENDENCY shouldn't be toyed with as the Constitution clearly stated that "it's a separate arm of government with its own rules and regulations" which members are expected to align with completely
Over the years (tradition) it's the party that choose/select /impose whomsoever it wants and it will be an act of hypocrisy if a party that continually scream "era of impunity is over" "the rule of law will nw be given its due respect " to continue to exert undemocratic force on the NASS even to the point our lawmakers came to plenary session armed with placards protesting and turning a hallowed Chamber into the popular oshodi
The party responsibilities is to field members of great impetus, gifted with what it takes to rep their various constituency and should be able to vouch that any of it's ranking members can independently and successfully preside over the activities of the NASS
Maybe APC don't believe in the current leaders of NASS or the selfish ambition of few is the cause of the cacophony state the NASS is,the blame should be on them for not only be a bad manager but also giving out party tickets for those they can't hand over the NASS Leadership to and goto sleep believing no problem

The Principal officers of NASS is another "show of power" between those who believes in PARTY SUPREMEMACY and NASS INDEPENDENCY. Quoting from Order 28 (1): “There shall be a Majority Leader of the Senate. The Majority Leader shall be a senator nominated from the party with the highest number of senators.
FROM the party not BY the party
Federal character is another law guiding the allocations of Leadership positions in the country. (personally this is one of the laws that must be amended or totally abolished)but until then it's part of the laws that must be aligned with and must not be broken under any guise if it's becoming(which actually is) a clog in the wheel of progress let the lawmakers ammend it with immediate alacrity. This therefore gave the cacauses produced under the party with members believed to be credible to choose from them 1 member that have got what it takes to take the mantle of the position allocated to the geo-political zone they hail from

NOTE :the party Chairman of any whatsoever party has no privilege to write Senate President and speaker on whom to declare Presiding officers. It's the duty of the cacauses

If the NASS can start operating on their own it's a great feat for our country. If ambition to lead the NASS is towing the path of the law it's something we should celebrate. And the ball will be in our court to send only competent Reps and senators to rep us

God bless Nigeria
Happy Ramadan to all my muslims brothers and sisters
Emi a reyin osu oooo

Cc lalatisclala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by lafex: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have said and always maintain that the best thing that can give the masses the dividence of democracy is for the active politicians to be divided among themselves. This gives the masses to know their secret and know the bad eggs among them. If they are always laughing the masses will not be enjoying the dividend of democracy because they will keep sharing our money without our knowledge.
A yoruba adage says that 'if two brothers do a closed door meeting and laugh after the meeting it means they deceived themselves but if frawn it means they told themselves the truth'.
I reserve my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
The NASS isn't independent neither is the executive , they were elected under a party and hence should and always ply party path . Should they enact a law prohibiting legislature in future from belonging to parties just like the judiciary then we would say they are independent till then adhere to party hierarchy and manifesto
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Spybradd: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
The NASS isn't independent neither is the executive , they were elected under a party and hence should and always ply party path . Should they enact a law prohibiting legislature in future from belonging to party just like the judiciary then we'll we would say they are independent till then adhere to party hierarchy and manifesto
well 4q! Absolute bulshiit. If tambouwal (whatever that means) did it in da last dispensation n u hypocrites smiles while quoting all da goddamm laws,then saraki n dogara aint no exception....u gotta live with n dance to it.
Whats gud 4 da goddamm goose is gud for gaddemm gander..
U sure got ur head on ur shoulders,op.
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
28 (1): “There shall be a Majority Leader of the Senate. The Majority Leader shall be a senator nominated from the party with the highest number of senators.
Dear OP this quote already seals it. No party can impose without of consent of majority members. The Principal officers were nominated by the APC and sent to the Senate. The proper thing for Saraki to do is to read the letter and let the majority APC members deceide whether to tow the party line or not. But traditionally, the party usually have their way because those offices are partisan as they are and not neutral. Anyway, if the 59 APC Senator had voted against it, it would hav neen different. What we had was Saraki creating his own format and illegally telling a regional caucus to select party majority leader on behalf of ALL 59 Senators without the consent of members. This is not so in any sane parliament. Not even in the United States of America.

Th Majority leader is the leader of all members of apc in the Senate and it has nothing to do with Senate's independence. In fact, the position is one that protects party interest. If a Senate Leader does not enjoy the support of majority of his party caucus it means the occupant will just be there in a ceremonial fashion as he won't be able to perform the role. There is no two way about this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
The NASS isn't independent neither is the executive , they were elected under a party and hence should and always ply party path . Should they enact a law prohibiting legislature in future from belonging to parties just like the judiciary then we would say they are independent till then adhere to party hierarchy and manifesto

Are you now saying that APC rules now overrides the parliamentary convention and extant provisions of the senate standing orders ( chapter VI;Rules 28, 29 & 31)?

whilst one is strongly persuaded to toe party line and act in accordance with the suggested party position, regrettably, clear provisions of our extant rules and standard parliamentary convention have not given APC that leeway to act otherwise.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Who is a Majority leader? He is a leader of the ruling party senators in the house. How can you be a majority leader when you dont enjoy the support of most of YOUR party members.

WHile the whole house can vote their Senate President, Speaker etc, The position of Majority Leader, Minority leader and other house posts is the exclusive preserve of the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Spybradd:

well 4q! Absolute bulshiit. If tambouwal (whatever that means) did it in da last dispensation n u hypocrites smiles while quoting all da goddamm laws,then saraki n dogara aint no exception....u gotta live with n dance to it.
Whats gud 4 da goddamm goose is gud for gaddemm gander..
U sure got ur head on ur shoulders,op.
grin cheesy

dont come here with sentiments, i am not here based on affiliations but best practices, party ambitions and manifestos determined the political plan of a certain society. That what makes the difference between the Liberals and democrats till you acknowledge a good system and emulate it only then would we move. cheers mate
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Who is a Majority leader? He is a leader of the ruling party senators in the house. How can you be a majority leader when you dont enjoy the support of most of YOUR party members.

WHile the whole house can vote their Senate President, Speaker etc, The position of Majority Leader, Minority leader and other house posts is the exclusive preserve of the party
Take it or leave it
Federal character makes d principal officers to be zone to accommodate our sentiment among others
Nd once it zone it's left to u to woo members of ur Caucus to ur side
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

Take it or leave it
Federal character makes d principal officers to be zone to accommodate our sentiment among others

Federal Character has nothing to do here. Nothing concerns Federal Character with partisan positions. The Federal Character has to to with Executive Appointments and Civil Service recruitment. It has to do with admission into federal schools and institutions. It has nothing to do with what a party chooses.

1 Like

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Spybradd: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

dont come here with sentiments, i am not here based on affiliations but best practices, party ambitions and manifestos determined the political plan of a certain society. That what makes the difference between the Liberals and democrats till you acknowledge a good system and emulate it only then would we move. cheers mate

Barbossa:"we're nought but humble pirates,THOSE BE LONG WORDS".

grin

Wow,nice pic,there... cool
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:

Dear OP this quote already seals it. No party can impose without of consent of majority members. The Principal officers were nominated by the APC and sent to the Senate. The proper thing for Saraki to do is to read the letter and let the majority APC members deceide whether to tow the party or not but traditionally, the party usually have their way because those offices are partisan as they are and not neutral. Anyway, if the 59 APC Senator had voted against it, it would hav neen different. What we had was Saraki creating his own format and illegally telly a regional caucus to select party majority leader on behalf of ALL 59 Senators without the consent of members. This is not so in any sane parliament. Not even in the United States of America.

Th Majority leader is the leader of all members of apc in the Senate and it has nothing to do with Senate's independence. In fact, the position is one that protects party interest.
D Federal character law reduce the effect of these law
This is nt d first time cacauses will decides whom they want
Danjuma goje Nd others has testify to the fact that they have been following this law till last Senate
Nd it's still in existence and therefore it can't be sidelined nw Cuz it's legal
Nd it's not d job of Chairman to write leaders of NASS on Presiding officers
The cacauses as stipulated will decided whom to take d position allocated to dia zone, submit it at an executive meeting and d leaders will be read it to the hearing of every1
If Itz party that impose the letter must come from various cacause to obliged with the Federal character nd still with order 28
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
Federal Character has nothing to do here. Nothing concerns Federal Character with partisan positions. The Federal Character has to to with Executive Appointments and Civil Service recruitment. It has to do with admission into federal schools and institutions. It has nothing to do with what a party chooses.
Dat means an important organ Lyk this won't need Federal character but position where u can be employed today and sack tomorrow will be given Federal character?
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

D Federal character law reduce the effect of these law
This is nt d first time cacauses will decides whom they want
Danjuma goje Nd others has testify to the fact that they have been following this law till last Senate
Nd it's still in existence and therefore it can't be sidelined nw Cuz it's legal
Nd it's not d job of Chairman to write leaders of NASS on Presiding officers
The cacauses as stipulated will decided whom to take d position allocated to dia zone, submit it at an executive meeting and d leaders will be read it to the hearing of every1
If Itz party that impose the letter must come from various cacause to obliged with the Federal character nd still with order 28
This is wrong! There is nothing like the bold. When APC or PDP zoned the Presidency to North for instance, it still requires ALL delegates to vote fo the candidate during primaries. The northern delegates won't just choose on behalf of everybody. The APC has said they didn't zone(this is not even subject to debate). There is no parliament in the world that allows a sub-section to decide who leads on behalf of the members. Saraki cannot disenfranchise other APC Senators the right to elect their leaders by giving the power to a subsect. Even Saraki has no power to do any guideline. The normal guideline is for party members to vote the nominees interested or ratify the party's choice. Also the party has a lot of interest because the leader/Whip are to act in line with the party interests in the parliament. The party can and have the right to nominate but the members majority determines the candidates. We shouldn't be arguing this
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

Dat means an important organ Lyk this won't need Federal character but position where u can be employed today and sack tomorrow will be given Federal character?
Federal Character is meant to give equal representation. Already all states are given 3 slots in the Senate (in line with federal character). Whoever the Senators decide to choose to lead them has nothing with Federal Character. In fact, it is even possible for all leaders to come from a particular region. What guides them is Senate rules. It is not Saraki to determine, the majority of APc in the Senate determines that.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by joseph1832(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:
My thoughts exactly! The thing is even the OP who is championing the course of NASS independency didn't champion the course when the PDP was the ruling party.

So I'll say the members of the NASS where all elected under the platform of a political party and they should abide by the rules and regulations of the party as well as what the party want them to do while being loyal to the Party as well as the people who elected them to represent them.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
byrron:

Are you now saying that APC rules now overrides the parliamentary convention and extant provisions of the senate standing orders ( chapter VI;Rules 28, 29 & 31)?

whilst one is strongly persuaded to toe party line and act in accordance with the suggested party position, regrettably, clear provisions of our extant rules and standard parliamentary convention have not given APC that leeway to act otherwise.

We both know only if we refuse to accept the fact that actions of Saraki are not grounded and were never motivated from the basis of legislative independence.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

[s]We both know only if we refuse to accept the fact that actions of Saraki are not grounded and were never motivated from the basis of legislative independence.[/s]

can u pls answer the above unambiguous question?
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
HzRF:

Take it or leave it

There is nothing with federal character, Its strictly an Internal party affair. The party is the majority. If they like they can make all their position to one state or even family

A MAJORITY leader is chosen strictly by the party that has the MAJORITY in the house.

What if APC has no rep from 2 or 3 regions in the country while they are still the MAJORITY so how would Federal character come into it?

E.g When ACN was the minority party and it didnt have any senator from like 3 zones, How did it fill the posts that are designated for minority party?
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
byrron:

can u pls answer the above unambiguous question?

please he is foremost a member of a political party in this case it is the APC before he could have been a legislator, yes his party manifesto should be his supreme ideology. He should confer the both as allies and unite them , it is just simple tenets of leadership but again he isnt a leader so I wouldn't be expecting much from him.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

There is nothing with federal character, Its strictly an Internal party affair. The party is the majority. If they like they can make all their position to one state or even family

A MAJORITY leader is chosen strictly by the party that has the MAJORITY in the house.

What if APC has no rep from 2 or 3 regions in the country while they are still the MAJORITY so how would Federal character come into it?

E.g When ACN was the minority party and it didnt have any senator from like 3 zones, How did it fill the posts that are designated for minority party?

you couldnt have stated it more clearly i have told this man federal Character he is clamouring about he knows nothing of
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

please he is foremost a member of a political party in this case it is the APC before he could have been a legislator, yes his party manifesto should be his supreme ideology. He should confer the both as allies and unite them , it is just simple tenets of leadership but again he isnt a leader so I wouldn't be expecting much from him.

The Law comes first before any political party and being a member of a political party does not confer an above the law statute on its members and if your party wants you to go against the parliamentary convention and extant provisions of the senate then such a party directives deserves to be discarded and saraki did just so.

"Furthermore, whilst one is strongly persuaded to toe party line and act in accordance with the suggested party position, regrettably, clear provisions of our extant rules and standard parliamentary convention have not given me that leeway to act otherwise. Therefore, my hands are tied in the circumstances and I seek your understanding in this regard."

The Senate Rules supersedes any political party directives that are inconsistent with the conventions of the senate, it is even more ludicrous to contemplate that a political party deliberately wants its member to breach an extant law without qualms?

Saraki deserves commendations for not breaching the law which is exactly what his party wanted him to do.

1 Like

Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
byrron:

The Law comes first before any political party and being a member of a political party does not confer an above the law statute on its members and if your party wants you to go against the parliamentary convention and extant provisions of the senate then such a party directives deserves to be discarded and saraki did just so.

"Furthermore, whilst one is strongly persuaded to toe party line and act in accordance with the suggested party position, regrettably, clear provisions of our extant rules and standard parliamentary convention have not given me that leeway to act otherwise. Therefore, my hands are tied in the circumstances and I seek your understanding in this regard."

The Senate Rules supersedes any political party directives that are inconsistent with the conventions of the senate, it is even more ludicrous to contemplate that a political party deliberately wants its member to breach an extant law without qualms?

Saraki deserves commendations for not breaching the law which is exactly what his party wanted him to do.

in as much as i understand the position you hold i greatly disagree with you.

1. if the Nigerian state seeks an independent legislative, it should stick not to include electioneering of legislatures through party lines, during elections did you see Bukola Saraki's name on the ballot papers ?

2. no where in the world are legislatures "independent" free and do not toe "party lane", what do you think stands out the major debates in the senate n house of rep in the U.S ? Democrats and liberals party manifesto and how do you think this comes about because these principals toe party line and are given directives from their respective parties on what to vote and to stand against. This is where APC seems to look into.

3.what the constitution means by 'independence' of the legislature doesnt transform for them to go against party directives but not to be influenced by other arms of government i.e executive and judiciary. It is so sad the formers of the constitution has left a lot of pot holes in the constitution.

4. Saraki cannot appoint principal officers, majority members of the Ruling party are against those elected therefore it isn't the legislature who appointed them but Saraki.

At this point I think I have made my stance clear, if we don't agree on it, only means we attend different school of thought.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

1. if the Nigerian state seeks an independent legislative, it should stick not to include electioneering of legislatures through party lines, during elections did you see Bukola Saraki's name on the ballot papers ?

2. no where in the world are legislatures "independent" free and do not toe "party lane", what do you think stands out the major debates in the house of commons and lords in the U.S ? Democrats and liberals party manifesto and how do you think this comes about because these principals toe party line and are given directives from their respective parties on what to vote and to stand against. This is where APC seems to look into.

3.what the constitution means by 'independence' of the legislature doesnt transform for them to go against party directives but not to be influenced by other arms of government i.e executive and judiciary. It is so sad the formers of the constitution has left a lot of pot holes in the constitution.

4. Saraki cannot appoint principal officers, majority of the Ruling party are against those elected therefore it isn't the legislature whom appointed them but Saraki.

At this point I think I have made my stance clear, if we don't agree on it, only means we attend different school of thought.
*Doffs hat for your succint explanations on NASS independence*...A lot of folks dont truly understand this...powerful no. 3
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Spybradd: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
spenca:

2. no where in the world are legislatures "independent" free and do not toe "party lane", what do you think stands out the major debates in the house of commons and lords in the U.S ? Democrats and liberals party manifesto and how do you think this comes about because these principals toe party line and are given directives from their respective parties on what to vote and to stand against. This is where APC seems to look into.

4. Saraki cannot appoint principal officers, majority members of the Ruling party are against those elected therefore it isn't the legislature who appointed them but Saraki.

u certainly aint the person in ur profile,are u? Women aint this vocal n eloquent politically.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by dustmalik: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:

Dear OP this quote already seals it. No party can impose without of consent of majority members. The Principal officers were nominated by the APC and sent to the Senate. The proper thing for Saraki to do is to read the letter and let the majority APC members deceide whether to tow the party or not but traditionally, the party usually have their way because those offices are partisan as they are and not neutral. Anyway, if the 59 APC Senator had voted against it, it would hav neen different. What we had was Saraki creating his own format and illegally telly a regional caucus to select party majority leader on behalf of ALL 59 Senators without the consent of members. This is not so in any sane parliament. Not even in the United States of America.

Th Majority leader is the leader of all members of apc in the Senate and it has nothing to do with Senate's independence. In fact, the position is one that protects party interest. If a Senate Leader does not enjoy the support of majority of his party caucus it means the occupant will just be there in a ceremonial fashion as he won't be able to perform the role. There is no two way about this
For some reason, today, you chose to be on the right side of the debate. The last time this happened was back in February.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by dustmalik: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2015
spenca:

2. no where in the world are legislatures "independent" free and do not toe "party lane", what do you think stands out the major debates in the senate n house of rep in the U.S ? Democrats and liberals party manifesto and how do you think this comes about because these principals toe party line and are given directives from their respective parties on what to vote and to stand against. This is where APC seems to look into.

Nice one. so, with this ^^^, and the powers vested in me, i hereby declare that the purpose of this thread has been defeated.
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

This letter by the party is in compliance with the expressed wish and mandate of the majority members of the All Progressives Congress APC CAUCUS in the House of Representatives.
This action of the party and the APC House Caucus is in compliance with the Nigerian Constitution, the House Rules and Parliamentary tradition, practices and precedents in Nigeria and all over the World ,” said Mr.Daura, flanked by scores of other APC lawmakers.

did the party Nd Caucus agreed on principal officers in
The Senate?
If Caucus doesn't necessarily need to agree with party on who to Take d position allocated to dia zone
Why is it mentioned here?
Is that nt Federal character in action (Caucus must agree with the party)
Let d party force candidate on Caucus den force dem to write d leaders of NASS and Itz done
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by HzRF(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:
Federal Character is meant to give equal representation. Already all states are given 3 slots in the Senate (in line with federal character). Whoever the Senators decide to choose to lead them has nothing with Federal Character. In fact, it is even possible for all leaders to come from a particular region. What guides them is Senate rules. It is not Saraki to determine, the majority of APc in the Senate determines that.

This letter by the party is in compliance with the expressed wish and mandate of the majority members of the All Progressives Congress APC CAUCUS in the House of Representatives.
“ This action of the party and the APC House Caucus is in compliance with the Nigerian Constitution, the House Rules and Parliamentary tradition, practices and precedents in Nigeria and all over the World ,” said Mr.Daura, flanked by scores of other APC lawmakers.

did the party Nd Caucus agreed on principal officers in
The Senate?
If Caucus doesn't necessarily need to agree with party on who to Take d position allocated to dia zone
Why is it mentioned here?
Is that nt Federal character in action (Caucus must agree with the party)
Let d party force candidate on Caucus den force dem to write d leaders of NASS and Itz done
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Spybradd:

u certainly aint the person in ur profile,are u? Women aint this vocal n eloquent politically.

i will call chimamanda for you o if you don't lemme alone
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by Spybradd: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
spenca:

i will call chimamanda for you o if you don't lemme alone

ummm..ahem! Yeah,chimamanda,that lady......talk'bout brawn'n'brain,hell yeah...now u dont suppose am gonna just walk away if i get to get close to Adichie,do u? am not gonna follow ya,but someone like u sure going nowhere from me.....
grin cheesy

cool
Re: Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option by spenca: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Spybradd:

ummm..ahem! Yeah,chimamanda,that lady......talk'bout brawn'n'brain,hell yeah...now u dont suppose am gonna just walk away if i get to get close to Adichie,do u? am not gonna follow ya,but someone like u sure going nowhere from me.....
grin cheesy

cool

goan sleep under the bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Of Saraki Will Divide APC, Says Wada Nas / Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower / Buhari’s Lies Against Kanu Exposed By Human Rights Coalition (must Read) PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.