Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower (1982 Views)

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Saved2Serve: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon, has described as ‘’heretic revisionism’’ the recent depiction of former President Goodluck Jonathan by elder-statesman, Dr. Edwin Clark, as weak.

Obahiagbon, presently the Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said:

“I read with smug satiation and righteous indignation the abjuration of Chief Edwin Clark to the effect that “Jonathan didn’t have the political will power to fight corruption…..Drivers of yesterday are living in palatial buildings now under his government”.

“I would expect that this animadversion from Papa Clark would put an irrefragable quietus to all Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of malversation that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their gargantuan numbers. Am happy that President

Buhari is already discharging his historical duties to our admiration.

“But that it took the eschewable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to peregrinate the road of the biblical Damascus and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only execrable but demonstrates a putrid and rancid narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a Damnosa Hereditas.”

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Saved2Serve: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
The burdensome political cum economic inheritance he described as 'Damnosea Hereditas' is just a harbinger because we are still encapsulated in an imperfectly socialized economic and political condiition. I see no changes. I still maintain my stand. This patosky is hyperkarid. He makes bountiful sense in his lingo and communication but only few will concur.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by jascon1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
I miss this man, tho this doesn't sound like him. More like a figent mug trying to create a satirical thread

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Saved2Serve: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan; in other words the wailers are yarning and spewing Goebbe cus them don see Goebee (in davido's voice)...

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Ebubeslym(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
When you break down this epistle filled with grammatical ambiguity, what you'll see will look like.

"I agree with papa Clark's assertion"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Mologi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mad jagons I presume
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Patrick spoke absolute trash

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by heywhytech1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
In any meaningful speech made the aim is communication and if 90% of your intended audience fails to understand your speech, then it result to nothing but nonsense, I hate whenever this man talk.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Ugomba(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
I miss this man, tho this doesn't sound like him. More like a figent mug trying to create a satirical thread
your carological response is a crinkum crankum odesis of an oral jamboree.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by PRYCE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Krak(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan; in other words the wailers are yarning and spewing Goebbe cus them don see Goebee (in davido's voice)...

Goebbelian is an allusion to Joseph Goebbels, Hitlers chief of propaganda during World War 2.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Saved2Serve: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
No he did not.......see meaning

"I would expect that this unfavorable comment from Papa Clark would put an end to all Jonathanian political apologists still spewing and fuelling propaganda in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of corruption that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their large numbers. Am happy that President

“But that it took the avoidable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to trekk the road of the biblical Damascus (take an unsucessful political journey with GEJ) and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only bad but demonstrates a unpleasant and horrible narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a burdensome inheritance (oke di aru).”
baralatie:
Patrick spoke absolute trash

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mologi:
Mad jagons I presume
This man reminds me of the man of timber and calibre, the right honorable Dr Kingsley Ozurumba Mbadiwe, of blessed memory who said that,"before the come can come to become so that we can continue the continuous, political power must have to rotate,revolve,circulate and reach both political assets and liabilities", in Nigeria.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mologi:
Mad jagons I presume
This man reminds me of the man of timber and calibre, the right honorable Dr Kingsley Ozurumba Mbadiwe, of blessed memory who said that,"before the come can come to become so that we can continue the continuous, political power must have to rotate,revolve,circulate and reach both political assets and liabilities in Nigeria".
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Kingsley1000(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon, has described as ‘’heretic revisionism’’ the recent depiction of former President Goodluck Jonathan by elder-statesman, Dr. Edwin Clark, as weak.

Obahiagbon, presently the Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said:

“I read with smug satiation and righteous indignation the abjuration of Chief Edwin Clark to the effect that “Jonathan didn’t have the political will power to fight corruption…..Drivers of yesterday are living in palatial buildings now under his government”.

“I would expect that this animadversion from Papa Clark would put an irrefragable quietus to all Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of malversation that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their gargantuan numbers. Am happy that President

“But that it took the eschewable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to peregrinate the road of the biblical Damascus and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only execrable but demonstrates a putrid and rancid narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a Damnosa Hereditas.”
what did study in the university?..........i love this man,i have many collection of his video in my phone grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
heywhytech1:
In any meaningful speech made the aim is communication and if 90% of your intended audience fails to understand your speech, then it result to nothing but nonsense, I hate whenever this man talk.

I know u understood d speech. I understood it too. You may not like the method, but if you say you did not understand d speech, 4 sure, u will be telling a lie.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
what did study in the university?..........i love this man,i have many collection of his video in my phone grin

He studied Law in Uniben.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by DSpokesMan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saved2Serve:

"I would expect that this unfavorable comment from Papa Clark would put an end to all Jonathanian political apologists still spewing and fuelling propaganda in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of corruption that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their large numbers. Am happy that President

“But that it took the avoidable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to trekk the road of the biblical Damascus (take an unsucessful political journey with GEJ) and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only bad but demonstrates a unpleasant and horrible narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a burdensome inheritance (oke di aru).”

Welldone bro. You were spot-on.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Urine: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ugomba:
your carological response is a crinkum crankum odesis of an oral jamboree.

The fluid prose emanating from your buccal cavity is a great testament to your eloquence, sagacity and dexterity.

grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Duru1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another major problem of Nigeria beside tribalism is most Nigerians are ill-educated. How on earth Nigerians foolishly reduced corruption to mean only embezzlement beats my imagination. Embezzlement is as a result having unqualified second fiddles to the position of important. Most of the jackasses in Nigerian government today CANNOT return to their profession if the government ceases to exist today.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saved2Serve:
The burdensome political cum economic inheritance he described as 'Damnosea Hereditas' is just a harbinger because we are still encapsulated in an imperfectly socialized economic and political condiition. I see no changes. I still maintain my stand. This patosky is hyperkarid. He makes bountiful sense in his lingo and communication but only few will concur.
oga wetin be ur problem self? I still dey use paracetamol for the one wey obahiagbon or wetin dem dey call write and now u come put ur own join say wetin happen now?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by Kingsley1000(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
still waiting for his reaction on buhari's ministerial list
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saved2Serve:

he still spoke trash!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill INEC REC, Son In Rivers / >> See What Photoshop Can Cause, People Now Visit Mbuhari In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.