Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46307 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by onyenkunaeluuwa(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2015
America is †ђξ modern day Sodom α̲̅πϑ Gomorroh. So sorry fơ̴̴̴̴͡я̅ them fơ̴̴̴̴͡я̅ trying to subvert a natural process. cry † ђξy need prayers. Seriously. α̲̅πϑ it's sad that it's a black man α̲̅πϑ an African that is championing it. angry
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by UyiIredia(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
morethanadoll:

I'm not attempting to change their minds. I'm here to voice my opinion, just as they have. There aren't many black Americans on this site to speak up for us, so I will! I have all the time in the world! It is the weekend. I have no job to be at on today, and it is Sunday! What a great day to put Christian hypocrites in their rightful places! I live for entertainment on the weekends. Their ignorance is definitely bliss, my sister!

I don't think you speak for black Americans. Judging by the reaction on twitter many blacks are anti-gay compared to whites. But I'd wager they've got more percentage in their ranks who support gay than Africans.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by UyiIredia(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
morethanadoll:

Your values will keep your people right where they are.

Being opposed to gay rights has nothing to do with Nigeria's condition or any nation's condition for that matter.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sagamite:

If you check the profile of the Supreme Court Juctices of Nigeria, majority of them don't come across really as the brightest bunches.

I would expect more of guttural judgements from them that ones based on high intellect and logic.

The homosexual cause has no chance in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
masonkz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People appointed based on connections and regional zoning by useless cretins we call leaders? undecided

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
I can't make sense of what you are saying. Little man make use of your brain. I told you to Google the subject matter. Or ask your biology teacher. I'm not here to educate you.
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So obvious you are so dumb and reetarded not to be able to produce ONE but you keep on replying instead of just posting it?

You are a really daft fuuktard! grin

See the cretin talking about foolishness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
vapid:
I can't make sense of what you are saying. Little man make use of your brain. I told you to Google the subject matter. Or ask your biology teacher. I'm not here to educate you.

So in the failed schools you attended, you were thought that to prove your assertions, you have to get others to find the proof? grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a Patience Jonathan-led education system. grin grin grin grin grin

Stupidity at its peak! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
*taught my dear little man. Not thought. Homonyms confuse the simple minded. All these rantings, if you're not afraid your fragile wall of hypocritical morals would collapse, why not Google the topic and call my bluff? I'm sure every other person reading this thread has googled it and found my assertions to be true and are laughing at you. He he he he
Sagamite:

So in the failed schools you attended, you were thought that to prove your assertions, you have to get others to find the proof? grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a Patience Jonathan-led education system. grin grin grin grin grin

Stupidity at its peak! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
vapid:
*taught my dear little man. Not thought. Homonyms confuse the simple minded. All these rantings, if you're not afraid your fragile wall of hypocritical morals would collapse, why not Google the topic and call my bluff? I'm sure every other person reading this thread has googled it and found my assertions to be true and are laughing at you. He he he he

You make the claim, I should produce the evidence for you?

You are a daft cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Find me proof that you are not a daft cretin. Produce the evidence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well for starters I'm six foot two. Do you even know what a cretin is or you just say it because it sounds cool to you
Sagamite:

You make the claim, I should produce the evidence for you?

You are a daft cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Find me proof that you are not a daft cretin. Produce the evidence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Boxer007(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Horlufemi:

It's good to be free to do whatever you like. What I'll tell you is that sex between man and woman is natural. Sex between man and man or woman and woman is unnatural and you can't change that. You can deceive yourself that it's what you want but deep inside, deep inside you, you'll find you are only deceiving yourself.

Boo Boo, Analsex is the best so please get over it
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Horlufemi(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo Boo, Analsex is the best so please get over it
anal sex isn't sex. its puting genitals in shit hole. your argument is invalid.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
vapid:
Well for starters I'm six foot two. Do you even know what a cretin is or you just say it because it sounds cool to you

You are an absolute moronic and cretinous fuuktard!

What da fck does you being 9ft 6 got to do with showing us evidence of your homosexual animals?

How can someone be this stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid? undecided
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol. You keep saying the same 25 words over and over. You got asperger's or something?
Sagamite:

You are an absolute moronic and cretinous fuuktard!

What da fck does you being 9ft 6 got to do with showing us evidence of your homosexual animals?

How can someone be this stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid? undecided
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
vapid:
Lol. You keep saying the same 25 words over and over. You got asperger's or something?

Is this your evidence, cretin?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Still 25 words. Should I get you a thesaurus?
Sagamite:

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
vapid:
Still 25 words. Should I get you a thesaurus?

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by vapid: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who's this idiot. You sound like a broken record
Sagamite:

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
vapid:
Who's this idiot. You sound like a broken record

So you are too daft to back up the claims you made?

So why do cretins like you like to pull out opinions from their arsse then?

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Boxer007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Horlufemi:

anal sex isn't sex. its puting genitals in shit hole. your argument is invalid.

hi boo boo, sounds like you never had a diiick in your annus so far it reaches your G Spot? Boo if I fuk you in the ass, You will definitely forget about females because females are disgusting creatures. Boo Boo are you free this evening?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
*looks up n faints*
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Horlufemi(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Boxer007:

hi boo boo, sounds like you never had a diiick in your annus so far it reaches your G Spot? Boo if I fuk you in the ass, You will definitely forget about females because females are disgusting creatures. Boo Boo are you free this evening?

Will love to try yours. I used the last guy for rituals. I need another gay guy.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Horlufemi(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Boxer007:

Will love to try yours. the last guy got used for rituals. I need another one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.