Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades (3690 Views)

"Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by information1: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
https://informationengine./2015/06/26/photos-the-girl-who-makes-a-living-by-walking-on-blades/
A teen from China has amassed fans in the city and the internet by walking on steel cutting edges barefoot.

The 13-year-old school girl, who is surnamed Xie, has followed in her father's footsteps as a street entertainer and now plans tour around the country, reports the People's Daily Online.

walking on blades4Xie, can carry two jugs of water, each weighing 5kg, while performing the stunt. She can even write calligraphy while balancing on a knife's edge.The young performer has been practicing the art of blade walking with her father, Xie Jikui, since she was seven.

walking on bladesJikui himself has been working as a street performer and magician since he was 10.
In order to take care of his daughter, he would often take her to work where she would sometimes join him on stage.
https://informationengine./2015/06/26/photos-the-girl-who-makes-a-living-by-walking-on-blades/

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Noah13: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
cool talent
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by TrishaP(f): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Noah13:
cool talent
Cray talent I tell you.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Beesluv: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmm, orisirisi
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by youngberry001(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
kaii Chinese wit there amazing things

ahhh this is crazy na cheesy
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Not surprise. Made in china undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by smsshola(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't com naija o..cos our made in naija blade dey cut person.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
What kind if blade it that? They should give her Tiger razor blade

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by willi926(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
no b China. any tin is possible in Dat country
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinese jazz.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by OsoDupe(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
What is this? Wow!
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by jamex93(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
make she come try am for naija
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by faithtracey(f): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2015
please dear people of nairaland, please help me go further in an ongoing creative competition by simply watching, my 30sec art demonstration video, like and also share to fend to do same for me plssssssssss. thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHyYj35Gj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by mikidoo1(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Asians are generally light weights. This can b attributed to their diet and way life. Back home in Africa our diet is generally heavy with Carbohydrates et al. Meaning u need Black magic and tricks to pull that kind of staunt #eba #poundedyam
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by CrazyScientist: 3:01am On Jun 27, 2015
mikidoo1:
Asians are generally light weights. This can b attributed to their diet and way life. Back home in Africa our diet is generally heavy with Carbohydrates et al. Meaning u need Black magic and tricks to pull that kind of staunt #eba #poundedyam

You might be right, the dinning table set I imported from there, on coupling it, it was quite short for my height and two of the chairs are 'almost' broken undecided

Their weight and height is in no way like ours.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by modskiller(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Noah13:
cool talent
You're so Bleep*ing weird my man.
So standing on a blade is a cool talent to you?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Noah13: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2015
modskiller:

You're so Bleep*ing weird my man.

So standing on a blade is a cool talent to you?
would you have me call it the devil's work?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2015
end time thingz ...
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by charlove(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Noah13:
cool cool talent

Cool what?!
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Makes A Living By Walking On Blades by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You might be right, the dinning table set I imported from there, on coupling it, it was quite short for my height and two of the chairs are 'almost' broken undecided

Their weight and height is in no way like ours.

are utrying to hypothesize that you are taller longer than goliath

and heavier than lead?

(1) (Reply)

If You See What 50 Cent Girlfriend Shared On Instagram You Will Shiever (photos0 / Wait Did Linda Ikeji Bring Her Former black Gate To Banana Island?(photo) / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Is Pregnant [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.