Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? (836 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by babeface3: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have not really read the news but I heard somewhere in Northern Nigeria some folks have been sentenced to death over what they called insult to the prophet. Tell me we are not dreaming, tell me we are just pretending to ourselves, tell me there are no truths in the world, tell me this is child's play. C'mon, what the h'' is this?

its just ...., gooooosh!!!
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by johnydon22(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Thats what a stupeeed religion can do to people. . . and people say religion instills morality... what rubbish.

whoever needs religion before he can recognize right from wrong is sick, very sick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Evil religion angry
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by nynbrada: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Muslims oya come o. Ur allah n religion seems 2 b under threat here o, come n defend him b4 dey tear him 2 shreds o....heeen.
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Cateyes07: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2015
babeface3:
I have not really read the news but I heard somewhere in Northern Nigeria some folks have been sentenced to death over what they called insult to the prophet. Tell me we are not dreaming, tell me we are just pretending to ourselves, tell me there are no truths in the world, tell me this is child's play. C'mon, what the h'' is this?

its just ...., gooooosh!!!
what is the different between this judgement and Boko haram Terrorism, this people are animals and to think federal Government said nothing wrong abot it
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2015
yea death! if you don't like it go and hang yourself its not like they will still carry out the punishment anyway *sighs*
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by johnydon22(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2015
crusadistic:
yea death! if you don't like it go and hang yourself
its not like they will still carry out the punishment anyway *sighs*

Death? Just because someone who is alive insulted an old dead idiotic foooool.... Guy you are very sick i swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Cateyes07: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
crusadistic:
yea death! if you don't like it go and hang yourself
its not like they will still carry out the punishment anyway *sighs*
by this your statement ,it means Boko Haram may not be guilty anyway, therefore let the killing continue but just make sure is your folks all else we Christain will show you our other side one day ,you Northern Animals!
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Guy you are very sick i swear!!!
the flathèads as usual.
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cateyes07:
by this your statement ,it means Boko Haram may not be guilty anyway, therefore let the killing continue but just make sure is your folks all else we Christain will show you our other side one day ,you Northern Animals!
am not even a northerner,like you hate them and what has this got to do with bokoharam?
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by johnydon22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
crusadistic:
the flathèads as usual.

Proudly igbo cheesy

If being a Muslim entails being okay to sentence people to death because they insulted a dead already rotten sun baked arab man, then i can say again: Islam is sick and you are sick too for adopting that barbaric ideology..

2 Likes

Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by mustymatic(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Thats what a stupeeed religion can do to people. . . and people say religion instills morality... what rubbish.

whoever needs religion before he can recognize right from wrong is sick, very sick..
How about constitution? ??m
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by johnydon22(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
mustymatic:

How about constitution? ??m

am sure you dont need to check the constitution before you know killing is wrong too
Re: Death To Those That Allegedly Insulted The Prophet: Religion Of Truth? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Proudly igbo cheesy

If being a Muslim entails being okay to sentence people to death because they insulted a dead already rotten sun baked arab man, then i can say again: Islam is sick and you are sick too for adopting that barbaric ideology..

If it isn't the flat head flat nosed bloke who claims he doesn't spew insults, lol! Why don't you come to the north and repeat what you just typed, see just how sick we are, but you can't can you? You don't have the cohones. Hollywood chipolata, please, before you type "adhominems", I typed it first,

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Letter From Church That She Has Defaulted On Her Monthly Tithes / Please Help Me / Nigeria Islamic Society Decries Dangerous Preaching Ideologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.