Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) (3250 Views)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by scully95: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I don’t know what to call this, whether python or anaconda, was killed @ Alagbole odo bridge (Alabole river) on Thursday 11th of June. Please those of us who live around dis axis and those who goes in & out through this route should be very careful when it rain cos this was sighted on Tuesday during the heavy down pour and killed on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYW8juh50m8

Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by angieberry(f): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerians are murderers sha! Why do they always kill these animals? Ever heard of wildlife preservation?
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:13am On Jun 27, 2015
This snake is massive. shocked

It can conveniently swallow half of nairaland's population. grin If I jam this one for road, na to begin beg God for strength of Samson and David combined together, because no be small fight go ensue between me and the python anaconda. angry
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Anaconda, well bread; they are aquatic inhabitors.
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:33am On Jun 27, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Blood of Godshockedshocked

See the kinda meat wey my dad dey likegringrin
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by echelons(m): 4:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Seriously, why do we have to kill these animals?
That's why widelife is non - existent in Nigeria cos we believe it's only human beings that are meant to be alive.
Sad.
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by jerflakes(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Nigerians are murderers sha! Why do they always kill these animals? Ever heard of wildlife preservation?

But its ok to kill a goat and eat abi?

You see it as something that needs to be preserved, others see it as food.

Qed
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2015
A python and not capable of swallowing a man.

Anaconda is a large, rare/extincting species of the Boa family, and can only be found in the Amazon Basin of South America(Brazil/Venezuela).
Its one of the most fearful, smartest of the animal kingdom. The most powerful/strongest of the reptiles, capable of crushing a full grown tiger with the ability of regurgitating. So Anacondas cant be seen anyhow or killed just like that.
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by scully95: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2015
See where you mentioned .. America and you expect a Nigerian Anaconda to be as smart as S. American Anaconda lol.. I can't argue with you cos I dont know the difference between the two. Believe me, no matter how smart animals could be, they can never be smarter than human beings.

Sile12:
A python and not capable of swallowing a man.

Anaconda is a large, rare/extincting species of the Boa family, and can only be found in the Amazon Basin of South America(Brazil/Venezuela).
Its one of the most fearful, smartest of the animal kingdom. The most powerful/strongest of the reptiles, capable of crushing a full grown tiger with the ability of regurgitating. So Anacondas cant be seen anyhow or killed just like that.

Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
scully95:
See where you mentioned .. America and you expect a Nigerian Anaconda to be as smart as S. American Anaconda lol.. I can't argue with you cos I dont know the difference between the two. Believe me, no matter how smart animals could be, they can never be smarter than human beings.

Bro wat m saying is the specie 'Anaconda' can only be found in south America.
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by scully95: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ha I see.
Sile12:

Bro wat m saying is the specie 'Anaconda' can only be found in south America.
Re: Video: What Is This ? Python Or Anaconda (spotted And Killed @alabole River) by 19naia(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Its a classic african python. It may be the rock python or reticulated python. Its among the most agressive pythons out there.
Anacondas are known as water snakes, but all large constrictors are water adapted especially when they get as large as this one. The biggest ones spend more time in the water because it helps to ease their own weight as well as make an easy abush for catching their prey coming to the water to drink or swim.
It is definitely a python just by the patterns on the head.
shocked Ehn? 7meters minimum?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife / 190 Is This! 190 Is That! / I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.