Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! (3245 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / Who Got This Notification From Nairaland?? ( Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Yeah, I think I have the highest likes on this forum and it makes me happy, maybe nairanders like Explorers, and others may be in contention but for now I just think I'm the highest with over 10,0000 likes and counting. I know a lot of nairanders will be asking "who nairaland likes epp?" my people e epp me o!!! I even prefer it to Facebook likes which I believe is fake. They just like u on Facebook just to get ur attention. But on nairaland, u only get the likes when your comments are reasonable or funny cheesy it has even gotten to a point where I just scroll down a topic and read the comments with the highest likes so not to waste time reading every single comment and yes I'm not stingy with likes. As I read comments, I hit the like button as well to reciprocate the love grin nairaland likes is very important, it feels good to post a comment and refresh the page only to see your comment with over 200 likes. Lol
I just wish I could convert all these likes to mavros......

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by cornel994(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Lemme reask abeg, wu ur likes epp grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Okite15(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol, who likes epp?
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2016
cornel994:
Lemme reask abeg, wu ur likes epp grin grin grin
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Chongaiman: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
@OP, I heartily congratulate you on this lifetime achievement! When the good Lord asks what you did with your life, you could mention it again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol.

Total likes ?
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by nepapole(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
Op...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by buygala(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Op, please add mine and go exchange them for cash at Zenith Bank,Ota, Ogun State sad

And never mind.... you can keep all the cash cool

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Wow, that's quite a lot of likes. Congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Catalin:
Wow, that's quite a lot of likes. Congrats cheesy
Thanks dearie
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Total likes ?
not total likes
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmm, Op I just de observation una, waiting for Explorer and Smellymouth to post their screenshot. Then yhu go know sey yhurs na child's play

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Ishilove: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
grin grin grin
Yeah, I think I have the highest likes on this forum and it makes me happy, maybe nairanders like Explorers, and others may be in contention but for now I just think I'm the highest with over 10,0000 likes and counting. I know a lot of nairanders will be asking "who nairaland likes epp?" my people e epp me o!!! I even prefer it to Facebook likes which I believe is fake. They just like u on Facebook just to get ur attention. But on nairaland, u only get the likes when your comments are reasonable or funny cheesy it has even gotten to a point where I just scroll down a topic and read the comments with the highest likes so not to waste time reading every single comment and yes I'm not stingy with likes. As I read comments, I hit the like button as well to reciprocate the love grin nairaland likes is very important, it feels good to post a comment and refresh the page only to see your comment with over 200 likes. Lol
Who your likes epp? grin

Mine's higher than yours, even though no be achievement grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Ishilove: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmmm, Op I just de observation una, wetin for Explorers and Smellymouth to post their screenshot. Them yhu go know sey yhurs na child's play
Those ones na Alaye cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Sike(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
U need to PH with your mavro .

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Ishilove:

Those ones na Alaye cheesy

255 topics.

6035 posts.

Who b Alalye? U get pass me sef.

U b mama na, Lalasticlala go b baba.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2016
My own is less sha

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ishilove:

Who your likes epp? grin

Mine's higher than yours, even though no be achievement grin cheesy
lolz. That's ur total likes since u joined nairaland, but mine is not
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Can u exchange your likes for biticoin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by AK481(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
I used to have many,over 98901 likes but it all disappeared embarassedI used to have many,over 98901 likes but it all disappeared .

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by AK481(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
I used to have many,over 98901 likes but it all disappeared embarassed after NL was hacked.

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
i think some dude called kilokeys has double of your likes, and that was around april or so.
i dont think anyone has more likes than the owner of this website
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
lolz. That's ur total likes since u joined nairaland, but mine is not
Picture or adonbelivit grin
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
AK481:
I used to have many,over 98901 likes but it all disappeared embarassed after NL was hacked.
Oga swerve. People with thousands of likes are talking, you sef put mouth angry grin cheesy grin
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
grin grin grin

How am i sure you are not cheating ? I used my experience to manipulate the DOM and typed the amount i wanted. so you see why am taking yours with a pinch of salt

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by paschal47(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pidgin2:
Can u exchange your likes for biticoin?
Baby girl for this, you go live long

Lemme re-ask can I convert likes to bit coin?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
pcguru1:

How am i sure you are not cheating ? I used my experience to manipulate the DOM and typed the amount i wanted. so you see why am taking yours with a pinch of salt
how did you do that?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
paschal47:
Baby girl for this, you go live long

Lemme re-ask can I convert likes to bit coin?
cheesy
Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
lofty900:
how did you do that?

Chrome Inspect Element and modifying the item or using JavaScript

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Such narcissism

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by Ryabcool(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chai! Op ~~~~>

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Severussnape had over 66k likes about a year ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? / Apply For The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) Loan / How To Be The Poorest Person On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.