Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help (1015 Views)

Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by heavenmade(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
DisabledBiafran soldiers who have been surviving on alms and donations by public spirited individuals have called on the governors of the seven Igbo-speaking states to urgently come to their aid.
The wounded soldiers were relocated from the dilapidated rehabilitation centre at Oji River, Enugu State to the new centre built for them by the leader of the Movement for the Actuallisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike at Umunamu-Okwe in Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State recently.
In spite of their relocation to the new center where some decent houses were erected and some stipends paid monthly for their upkeep, the ex-Biafran soldiers lamented that the inmates and members of their families had been living under a very difficult situation.
In a statement signed by Comrades Law Akpu and Festus Mba Onu, President and Secretary General respectively, the wounded Biafran soldiers said: “They took us from Oji River, Enugu State where we were begging for alms at the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway to Umunam-Okigwe where we are today. To God be the Glory.
“Many of us died at the expressway where we had motor accidents on daily basis. We are therefore a bit now secured accident wise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/disabled-biafran-veterans-cry-out-for-help/#sthash.4rdSPEIH.dpuf
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2015
If this trash makes front page,I go incur ban in myself,I swear. cc lalasticala
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by Buchukwu: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2015
The Biafran veterans don't have names? Uwazuruike is a thief. Nnamdi kanu we know. All hail biafra.
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by Tolexander: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
The blood of the 2million biafran children is haunting and taunting the biafrian soldiers.
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Buchukwu:
The Biafran veterans don't have names? Uwazuruike is a thief. Nnamdi kanu we know. All hail biafra.
I guess non of your relative is among.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Chisom460:
If this trash makes front page,I go incur ban in myself,I swear.
cc lalasticala
I guess if your father is among you won't call it trash.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Buchukwu:
If your father is among you will definitely know their names.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
This isn't the first time these veterans are crying for help. I once read about their flight on the SUN NEWSPAPER back in 2012.

Yet some gullible ones are fanning the amber of war.

Ask your elders who witness the war about it, they will tell you how far.

Even my grandmother who isn't Igbo and didn't live in the war prone zone, talks about her terrible experience, and pray it never happens again.
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I guess if your father is among you won't call it trash.

You should be more concerned about the numbers of disabled Biafran Veterans that will be produced if your people do not put on their thinking cap and make a quadratic U-turn from the grave that is being dug for them by their weak & coward rebel leader - Nnamdi Kanu. grin
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by rabimlomo: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Yet some people wants to create a repeat scenario. What a pity undecided
Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Zoharariel:

You should be more concerned about the numbers of disabled Biafran Veterans that will be produced if your people do not put on their thinking cap and make a quadratic U-turn from the grave that is being dug for them by their weak & coward rebel leader - Nnamdi Kanu. grin
I don't understand you

Re: Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help by heavenmade(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Zoharariel:

I think you quoted the wrong person

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Or PMB, Who's More Clueless? / Graver Mistakes Buhari Has Made On Boko Haram / Creating A Delicate Balance. Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.