Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (382 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday - 27/6//15)- HAUNTED BY YOUR PAST?

1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.

2.Father,thank you for sending your son to calvary to set me free from the law of sin and death.

3.Father,wipe away every record of sin concerning me with the blood of jesus.

4.I command every bridge connecting me with my sinful past to collapse in Jesus name.

5.Father,fill me to the brim with your Holy spirit.

6.I set myself free from the grip of worry and fear.

7.Father, sanctify and set me free from every besetting sin.

8.Father, deliver and set me free indeed from every spirit of guilt and self condemnation, for past and forgiven sins.

9.I declare that I am "not just in the church but in christ" therefore I am a new creature, old things have passed away in my life and all things have become new.

10.I receive the grace to walk in the spirit, as from today, that I may not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

11.Father, let every work and manifestations of the flesh in my life be consumed by your fire.

12.I set myself free from all forms of demonic pollution arising from my past involvement in occultic society, false religion, family idol and dream attacks.

13.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Cain Married From? / A Reflection Of The Vanities In The World / A Big God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.