Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,779 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. (18481 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Illiterate...there are something call books..pick one up and read. If you are too lazy and too dumb to do so, advice: go to ikwerreland and learn from them rather than staying on NL pretending to be from there.

Pathetic mofos. I'll say again **spit on your face***. You don't deserve anything but to be treated like the trash you are. **spit**.

Oh BTW attache, I'm still waiting on my direct link or video of how ikwerre reacted during IPOB protest. While m at it, just like you have zero clue of the abandoned property saga , you equally didn't know there were ikwerre arrested for that same IPOB protest

Books??..i told you to go ask your grandparents and uncles and you're referencing books..hear it from them directly.I am corrently typing from an abandoned building left by your fleeing ancestors in DLine.

And as Wike said we'll crush Igbos next time.You believe he took the decision alone, he met with us and we arrived at such decision..the foolish people that protested will be left to die in detention..

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2015
I repeat HopeAtHand is NOT an Ikwerreman.
He is behind the moniker "Ikwerre boy" and many ikwerre guys like Ezepromoe have embrassed with FACTS.
Believe Him At Your Own Peril.

- tonychristopher

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Books??..i told you to go ask your grandparents and uncles and you're referencing books..hear it from them directly.I am corrently typing from an abandoned building left by your fleeing ancestors in DLine.

And as Wike said we'll crush Igbos next time.You believe he took the decision alone, he met with us and we arrived at such decision..the foolish people that protested will be left to die in detention..

Dude SHUT THE F2K UP. You ARE NOT IKWERRE. Next time actually learn before pretending to be wtf you are not

I'll yet again repeat my last question: link or video to what ikwerre did after IPOb protest that you spoke of?

Wike met you? See this f00l? Does wie even know who the f2k you are? I'm guessing in your deluded head Enugu and other Igbo governors who spoke against nnamdi, ipob met with SE Igbo's too. Enyi!!!!
I'll repeat provide a DIRECT LINK OR VIDEO of the behavior you spoke of..I am waiting
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
HopeAtHand is NOT an Ikwerre man.
His real name is Raphael Obasuyi and he has a former monicker called "Ikwerre boy"
look at his pics here.
Do NOT Let Him Deceive you.
HE IS AN IKWERRE IMPOSTER.
Typing From US.

It's very glaring. Even a ikwerre boy in the celebrity section spoke of him not being ikwerre while trying to defend his ppl after the wannabe used his ikwerreboy I'd to try and start problem for the ikwerres on that section. Mind you the nigg@ on that celebrity section does not even come to the politics section yet that dude knew immediately the MF is not ikwerre. That's actually what motivated me to start reading his hopeathand comments carefully.

Is patethic how low some MF can go. Truly pathetic!!!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand is NOT and NEVER an Ikwerre man. He was operating on his other moniker "Ikwerre boy" and He was busted! https://www.nairaland.com/2334348/succession-southsouth-southeast-should-go/1 - Then he move to this HopeAtHand moniker to cause problem. His name is Raphael Obasuyi. - HIS GAME IS UP!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2015
^^
He is NOT replying back because He know that his game is up.
He is an Imposter who want to use the misunderstanding Igbos had with ikwerre people in the past to cause more trouble.
Believ him at ur o'wn peril
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand, your Game Is Up! Fake Ikwerre Imposter.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Another Picture of him. He is NOT an ikwerreman. HopeAtHand, go back to your other fake moniker "ikwerre boy"

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Another Picture of him.
He is NOT an ikwerreman.
HopeAtHand, go back to your other fake moniker "ikwerre boy"

Ah ah na..na so e don reach??..so this is the ugly thing you uploaded as my pix..tah, that guy is too ugly.

I look like Cristiano Ronaldo. grin tongue
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand, why are you hiding, Fake Imposter.
Your ikwerre tactics is UP.
I will disgrace you with Facts. Your name is Rahael Obasuyi, you are NOT an ikwerre man, they don't answer obasuyi.
YOUR GAME ASS IS UP! Niqqur
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ah ah na..na so e don reach??..so this is the ugly thing you uploaded as my pix..tah, that guy is too ugly.

I look like Cristiano Ronaldo. grin tongue
Do Not Change The Topic. So you are calling urself ugly? LOL.
what a weak defence! You are an Imposter and when wil u be going back to ur other fake "ikwerre boy" moniker?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
HopeAtHand is NOT and NEVER an Ikwerre man.
He was operating on his other moniker "Ikwerre boy" and He was busted!
https://www.nairaland.com/2334348/succession-southsouth-southeast-should-go/1
- Then he move to this HopeAtHand moniker to cause problem.
His name is Raphael Obasuyi.
- HIS GAME IS UP!
I knew he wasn't an Ikwerre after Eastlink busted him. The link is still intact. Well, I don't blame the P/H born imposter, it's other Ikwerres (except Ezepromoe) on Nairaland, who kept mute when he made himself their mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
HopeAtHand, why are you hiding, Fake Imposter.
Your ikwerre tactics is UP.
I will disgrace you with Facts. Your name is Rahael Obasuyi, you are NOT an ikwerre man, they don't answer obasuyi.
YOUR GAME ASS IS UP! Niqqur

Now i know all the pix u guys upload are fake.

Please, upload someone more handsome..please nau
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Now i know all the pix u guys upload are fake.

Please, upload someone more handsome..please nau
ur game is up and don't you dare deny ur pix again.
Ugly Imposter.
Which fake moniker are you going to open again?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Chiwude:
I knew he wasn't an Ikwerre after Eastlink busted him. The link is still intact. Well, I don't blame the P/H born imposter, it's other Ikwerres (except Ezepromoe) on Nairaland, who kept mute when he made himself their mouthpiece.
you people allowed that imposter to deceive una? Choi.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Where did Eastlink bust me..you guys are all bunch of fools..you go to internet and pick random pictures and tag it as me.

Illiterate igbotic fools.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
you people allowed that imposter to deceive una? Choi.
I knew he wasn't Ikwerre right from his first appearance in the Imo thread. But, lets say I'm guilty for playing along with him.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Where did Eastlink bust me..you guys are all bunch of fools..you go to internet and pick random pictures and tag it as me.

Illiterate igbotic fools.
Only a Fool will take an imposter like you serious 4rm now.
How shameless it is for a man to deny his picture. Tufiakwa.
Get out of hia and go and open another fake moniker.
Why are you no longer using that fake "ikwerre boy" moniker?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand, time now for you to open a new fake moniker.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2015
You allege that picture is mine..see your backward logic, anyone can just go to the internet and pick any random pix and tag.
Only fools will believe your obvious stupidity..

Very lame, i expect you to up your hacking game and not baseless trial and error.

Still, i maintain that Igbos and Ikwerres are not same people and have no common destiny..it is better Igbos get on with life.

Udmaster:
Only a Fool will take an imposter like you serious 4rm now.
How shameless it is for a man to deny his picture. Tufiakwa.
Get out of hia and go and open another fake moniker.
Why are you no longer using that fake "ikwerre boy" moniker?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
You allege that picture is mine..see your backward logic, anyone can just go to the internet and pick any random pix and tag.
Only fools will believe your obvious stupidity..

Very lame, i expect you to up your hacking game and not baseless trial and error.

Still, i maintain that Igbos and Ikwerres are not same people and have no common destiny..it is better Igbos get on with life.

sharap u raphael obasuyi. Fake Imposter..
Shamelessly denying his pix.
I repeat Time for you to return to ur other fake moniker "ikwerre boy".
YOUR GAME IS UP.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
His real name is Raphael Obasuyi and he has a former monicker called "Ikwerre boy"
look at his pics here.
Typing From US.

Nice job... Note taking....
These are the crooks TonyeBarcanista hired for his expansionist agenda...
Thunder scatter all of them causing disunity in Nigerdelta.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Ikwerreboy and hopeathand wich registered first on NL

Udmaster:
sharap u raphael obasuyi. Fake Imposter..
Shamelessly denying his pix.
I repeat Time for you to return to ur other fake moniker "ikwerre boy".
YOUR GAME IS UP.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Ikwerreboy and hopeathand wich registered first on NL

you register them both and switch into them anytime u want. RAPHAEL OBASUYI. ImPOSTER
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
HopeAtHand is NOT and NEVER an Ikwerre man.
He was operating on his other moniker "Ikwerre boy" and He was busted!
https://www.nairaland.com/2334348/succession-southsouth-southeast-should-go/1
- Then he move to this HopeAtHand moniker to cause problem.
His name is Raphael Obasuyi.
- HIS GAME IS UP!

You said i was busted as Ikwerreboy and then i switched to hopeathand.Senseless igbo slowpoke....Hopeathand and Ikwerreboy who first registered on NL..

This is the last i will reply to your senselessness..like ive told others before you, i have nothing to prove to anyone..wether you believe me or not is your fvcking business..

Ikwerre and Igbos are two separate people with no common destiny, so please stop dragging us into your purposeless biafran journey.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Afam4Eva, your boys are beginning to live in delusion... undecided undecided
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You said i was busted as Ikwerreboy and then i switched to hopeathand.Senseless igbo slowpoke....Hopeathand and Ikwerreboy who first registered on NL..

This is the last i will reply to your senselessness..like ive told others before you, i have nothing to prove to anyone..wether you believe me or not is your fvcking business..

Ikwerre and Igbos are two separate people with no common destiny, so please stop dragging us into your purposeless biafran journey.
niggur, give it up.. Ur game is up..
GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER FAKE MONIKER "IKWERRE BOY"
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonychristopher: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
I repeat HopeAtHand is NOT an Ikwerreman.
He is behind the moniker "Ikwerre boy" and many ikwerre guys like Ezepromoe have embrassed with FACTS.
Believe Him At Your Own Peril.

- tonychristopher

No wonder ...I gave been engaging him thinking that he was never knew he was an impostor

Now I will write him off
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
look at his pics here.
Typing From US.

Ezepromoe, don't waste ur time, arguing with this ikwerre imposter again.

- NOBLEDANDY
Patrick89
Ezepromoe
Rose2014
Eastlink
Vicotex

I use the bolded as a point of contact, the US embassy in Nigeria must approve my visa application sharpaly..Amen

Tonychristopher, when i get to US, you can use me as your contact to import from US and Canada..
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
niggur, give it up.. Ur game is up..
GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER FAKE MONIKER "IKWERRE BOY"

Thunder fire your mouth there, greedy igbo man like yu. Only time wilk tell, yu guys will cry out blood in Port harcourt nd oda parts of ikwerre.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Thunder fire your mouth there, greedy igbo man like yu. Only time wilk tell, yu guys will cry out blood in Port harcourt nd oda parts of ikwerre.
BUSTED!! HopeAtHand have login into his other moniker.
I used the word "ikwerre boy". I space the gap btw ikwerre and boy so as Not to "mention" you imposter BUT you just login and quoted me when i did not mention u.. GIVE IT UP. Imposter Raphael obasuyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George / Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / Kidnapper Confesses To Staging His Mother-In-Law's Kidnap Among Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.