Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. (18452 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

FYI, Elekahia isnt in Obio Akpor but Phalga.

I consider you a fly, so im not bothering myself..if you or whoever is serious you know how to go about it..i'll only send one small boy to fix you up.

You feel say you fit challenge!!!

Welcome to the Elekahia google satellite map! This place is situated in ObioAkp, Rivers, Nigeria, its geographical coordinates are 4° 48' 49" North, 7° 1' 25" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Elekahia. See Elekahia photos and images from satellite below, explore the aerial photographs of Elekahia in Nigeria. Elekahia hotels map is available on the target page linked 
http://www.maplandia.com/nigeria/rivers/obioakp/elekahia/

grin grin

Another blunder by our resident "ikwerre". Ikwerre that does not even know the areas of ikwerreland. Obasuyi see you life. See your pathetic life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

http://www.maplandia.com/nigeria/rivers/obioakp/elekahia/

grin grin

Another blunder by our resident "ikwerre". Ikwerre that does not even know the areas of ikwerreland. Obasuyi see you life. See your pathetic life!!!!

I now realised ive been spending my precious time engaging a blockhead..pls dnt quote me ever again.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by biafranking: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

FYI, Elekahia isnt in Obio Akpor but Phalga.

I consider you a fly, so im not bothering myself..if you or whoever is serious you know how to go about it..i'll only send one small boy to fix you up.

You feel say you fit challenge!!!
raphael obasuyi? who dey challenged you ?
Mr vicotex sey him dey obio akpor, make you come show your talents as you dey rants online like woman. And you dey there dey talk nonsense.
Who told you that elekehia isnt in obio akpor'? You must be a mad man for claiming ikwerre.
i doubt if you re '? Elekahia..

abagworo where is elekahia situated ? Cos your half brother dont know the place o grin

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I now realised ive been spending my precious time engaging a blockhead..pls dnt quote me ever again.

Illiterate when your dumb@ss try to pretend to be WTF you are not, learn about the place and the history because attache by force.

Stop using Google to teach you. Ewu!!!!!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kagawa10: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Why is this yoloba attention seeking wh0re fag00t always on my post? Nigga go get a brain transplant before quoting me EVER again. Until then swerve left and go find the nearest fag00t like yourself. Don't even know why you've not been killed yet. Monkey
Lol!
Go get one for yourself first!
Lol!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Xpaz: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Illiterate when your dumb@ss try to pretend to be WTF you are not, learn about the place and the history because attache by force.

Stop using Google to teach you. Ewu!!!!!

haha
guy.you been killing this Niggas

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Vicotex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
The supposed ikwerre boy no know where Elekehia dey 4 ikwerre land
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by biafranking: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
HopeAtHand is NOT and NEVER an Ikwerre man.
He was operating on his other moniker "Ikwerre boy" and He was busted!
https://www.nairaland.com/2334348/succession-southsouth-southeast-should-go/1
- Then he move to this HopeAtHand moniker to cause problem.
His name is Raphael Obasuyi.
- HIS GAME IS UP!
how do you know his real name?
Men that guy is ugly o..that s why he is alwys angry with ndiigbo because of his ugly looking face. wink
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Vicotex:
The supposed ikwerre boy no know where Elekehia dey 4 ikwerre land

Imagine...an "ikwerre" that does not know where areas in ikwerreland is.

The only people he's fooling is himself and obviously the APC e-fools and of course he's savage South West yoloba clan.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by biafranking: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See how silly you are, does NL permit spacing anymore..silly newbie who just arrived NL..

May Amadioha kill you if you trouble my mention again.
dnt mind him..that your pix still fine..i guess it s same pix chino display to u'?
yu be fine yoruba guy jare no mind that udmaster..
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Alakahia (popularly referrred to as Alaska by Uniport students) is a town in Akpor clan and one of the 8 communities that make up Akpor in Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State..it is the next town to Choba on,the East West road and the Site of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH).

Elekahia OTOH is a town in Port Harcourt city local govt area and part of the Rebisi clan.it is the location if the Liberation stadium in Port Harcourt..The former mayor Chimbiko Akarolo is a native of Elekahia.

Thank me for my free education..

Cc:Vicotex, Ikechu1278
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Vicotex(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Alakahia (popularly referrred to as Alaska by Uniport students) is a town in Akpor clan and one of the 8 communities that make up Akpor in Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State..it is the next town to Choba on,the East West road and the Site of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH).

Elekahia OTOH is a town in Port Harcourt city local govt area and part of the Rebisi clan.it is the location if the Liberation stadium in Port Harcourt..The former mayor Chimbiko Akarolo is a native of Elekahia.

Thank me for my free education..

Cc:Vicotex, Ikechu1278
slowpoke, can you please point out where they said Elekahia is located in PHLGA.

He probably knows nothing about Ikwerre or the clans and communities within the Ikwerre land.

Comon Elekhia, he do not know where it is located, he is here doing copy and paste from google
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ChinenyeN(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I always found it funny how people on this forum like to try to tell other people who they are and are not. Both Ezepromoe and HopeAtHand's identities as Ikwerre has been pretty well-established. I know NL is the land of unending monikers. However, based on my interaction with them, I see no reason to tell them that they are not Ikwerre. They've both proven that to me, beyond a reasonable doubt, as far as online interactions go. So, arguing of what either one of them is and is not, is like someone arguing over whether or not I'm Ngwa. Then calling me an imposter.

Laughable.

*obviously, I didn't care to read through the entire thread. I just hopped in here to remark on something I thought was funny based on a handful of posts. O gwula.*

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
ChinenyeN:
I always found it funny how people on this forum like to try to tell other people who they are and are not. Both Ezepromoe and HopeAtHand's identities as Ikwerre has been pretty well-established. I know NL is the land of unending monikers. However, based on my interaction with them, I see no reason to tell them that they are not Ikwerre. They've both proven that to me, beyond a reasonable doubt, as far as online interactions go. So, arguing of what either one of them is and is not, is like someone arguing over whether or not I'm Ngwa. Then calling me an imposter.

Laughable.

*obviously, I didn't care to read through the entire thread. I just hopped in here to remark on something I thought was funny based on a handful of posts. O gwula.*

If it were by similar names and culture, the Flemish will be Dutch, the Belarussian will be Russian and the Ikwerre will be Igbo.. but being Ikwerre and being Igbo goes beyond having common names and sharing similar culture.We are talking about the total overhaul of a peoples mindset, orientation, psyche and awareness.

We have an identity were are very comfortable with, an identity we hold high.Whatever ancestral(?) link we may have had with Igbos and Igboland have been reconfigured and rewired such that we can only acknowledge the existence of Igbos as neighbours and not as part of us.

It is saddening the level people can go with lies and desperation..simply because of an opposing view, people cook up falsehood and blatantly insist on it as the truth..i am not deterred tho, as i'll continually stand for my people and speak for them.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ChinenyeN(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
You don't need to explain anything to me. I'm not concerned with the "Igbo-not-Igbo" discussion. But I don't appreciate the lies or truth avoidance for the sake of such a discussion.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonychristopher: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW.

# www.ipob.com

So in the Zoo(Nigeria), the Tiger(Igbo) is running away from the Goat(Hausa) and the Sheep(Yoruba) ..This is an insult to wildlife..What an analogy..What will make a TIGER run from domestic animals is what i need Igbos and Biafran activists alike to explain to me..There is more to this than what a rational mind can ponder.
Aturu
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

Aturu

Ewu Gambia
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are so pathetic. Abeg delete that female picture you stole from either Facebook or Instagram. You are not fooling anyone.

Ikwerre KO, ikwerre no.

hahaha...u like d picture...am not fooling anyone coz I didn't cum hia to fool anybody...datz me and am proud of who I am and wia I cum from...by d way wia re u frm
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
EzePromoe:
Are Igbos indigenous to only the south east?

weather they are indigenous to south east alone or not wat I knw is that all ikwerres can't be igbos and lemme tell u sumtin...Rivers is made up of different ethic groups including ikwerre and pH is the capital of Rivers if it gets to a stage wia igbos are given Biafra all other people dat are not frm d SE and say they are part of Biafra will have to relocate to SE coz they can't turn Rivers to Biafra...tink abt it and dnt quote me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Dumps National Conference Report –source / Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.