Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun (47734 Views)

Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by JumiR: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Freeman Ogele is an officer with the Nigerian Air Force. In January 2016, the Bayelsa-born officer was honoured with the General Service Medal. A devout Christian, Freeman Ogele is pictured below fully-dressed in his military regalia, complemented with his Bible. According to him,"I am NOT scared to confront the bullet, Yes sir. But I am very SCARED of living a SINFUL LIFE, my people. With a bullet worn , you can STILL make HEAVEN, but with a stain of SIN you will end in HELL!!! That is why , I will study, scratch, hunt, dig deep in to The WORD, that Contains AUTHORITY to overcome sexual lust , drunkenness, lies, bitterness, evil thought, greed and ALL forms of abominable characters. So help me GOD, Amen."

http://dawntodusknews.com/nigerian-air-force-officer-pictured-reading-his-bible-armed-with-his-gun/

155 Likes 22 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by CecyAdrian(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Touching,

Bible on one hand, gun on the other, whichever way, the battle must be won

311 Likes 16 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by White007(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Gods warrior go ahead The Lord is your shield in battle.

182 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Oche211(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Ultimate protection comes from God.
Except the Lord watch over the city, the watchmen watch in vain.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by eleojo23: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
the question here is can any armed personnel enter the kingdom of God?

I believe that as long as they are doing their job, they will go to heaven. They only kill when confronted. It is called defence. For instance, if you are attacked by someone and you have the power to defend yourself, will you just stand and allow the person kill you? That is the scenario soldiers/armed forces face in their work. They kill when necessary (this is different from murder.)

It becomes murder when they abuse their power and kill for no just cause. They will have to answer for that.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by instinctg(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2016
we pray and support you, if u don't fight the war, who will?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Opinedecandid(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2016
God bless you officer for being ab example to many that The Word is the best bait everywhere, every time and in all things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Godspeed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by powerfulsettingz: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Clarinett(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2016
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

12 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Pavore9: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Inspiring.....even in the midst of warfare, fighting to protect fellow Nigerians from demented beings he still gets connected to the WORD. That publication near the calculator there is Deeper Life's.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2016
We fight not against principalities alone but. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Balkan(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2016
But remember, it's a sin to kill fellow human

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Amberon: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
except the Lord builds a house, the builders buildeth but in vain.
Oche211:
Ultimate protection comes fro God.
Except the Lord watch over the city, the watchmem watch in vain.

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by NobleAngell(f): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one. Read on.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by KingRex1(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Haha, i like this!

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Pidggin(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Praying against spiritual attack

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Whether he reads the Bible or not, whether prays to whatever deity he worships or not, it has no relevance to his survival as a soldier.
The rifle he is holding on his other hand, luck, instinct and teamwork would be his saving grace in battle.

6 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Kingsasian(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Physical and spiritual battles
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by adonbilivit: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
deeper life man! women mirror gave him away

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by hakinze00(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
May God fight ur battle...always put God first in everything u do in life
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Bless and protect him oh lord

5 Likes

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Spiritual food.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Have you not heard that the watch man watches vain victory is of the Lord?
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Good question! With all the blood shed
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
To install GEJ HIT LIKE.

TO RE-INSTALL PMB HIT SHARE.

38 Likes 27 Shares

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Joeace3000(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice. With the help of the holy spirit, this is one bada$$ soldier. Not minding those master tacticians here who can't handle a cutlass, talkless a gun

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by CharleyCharley: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
How does this stop the dullard from junketting around the world?
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
I have a soft spot for army officials_ may God protect him, but NPF...hmmm.
Once I see Nigerian Police officer ,I get angry immediately. grin

Truckpusher my love, I see you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.