Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now (52562 Views)

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now –alex Okoroji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Correctman0606: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who is this old waste? Seun, Ishlove, if una like una ban me again because I am not prepared to come across these things call celebrates who are constituting nuisance in this society. It is VERY irritating to come across women who describe themselves modern things and abandon our African culture and tradition and go unclad, thus messing up every where. They should confine themselves somewhere with thier likes so that they can go crazy and people like us will not seeing them. These set of things do not know that if their parents were gone crazy as they are, they would not have been brought to live and turn our decent and highly respected culture and tradition of husband and wife down. Rubbish girls. They thinks life is all about going crazy, display of wealth acquired through expossing thier inner parts to the general public. The most painful aspect is the fact they are not as beauthiful as our parents, outside painting
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Come and break ur fast with me grin grin

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:

I've done that bruh.
Oya invite your friends make them come vote Agarawu23.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by onelife97: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ipolowo oja 101.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Cyriloha(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freciprocal:
I have heard of lunch breaks and tea breaks...

Heartbreak too... But sex break? shocked

Konji definitely is a b.a.s.t.a.r.d embarassed
definitely Bro. ..........Please check her well only Gid knows the one she de carry. ....what is WRONG WITH SOME ACTRESS ANYWAY?
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by myrao(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
she's beautiful
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Freciprocal: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

definitely Bro. ..........Please check her well only God knows the one she de carry. ....what is WRONG WITH SOME ACTRESS ANYWAY?

Attention is like oxygen to them...

They feel they might not survive if they don't get some. tongue
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
what is that on her forehead?
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Chijosky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
ijbeauty:
#ndi.mmadu.sef
Do u mean peoples?
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by lucky032(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Konji konji konji!You are repecter of noboby.Who konji no dey hold self
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by ozallamike(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
For better yes,for worse na divorce. U better go marry ur husband sorry congratulations ;DFor better yes,for worse na divorce. U better go marry ur husband sorry congratulations
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Sunnypa11(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
what is that small horn doing on her fore head....we will send her to sambisa forest to pai shecow(shekau)
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by marksleek25: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
who cares undecidedwho cares
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by marksleek25: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
who cares undecidedwho cares poof!!
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by PrinceZahzah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Hopeyemi53(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
I beg who help me see my charger
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by breadandtea(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na wa!
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Otunbatrafford: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Welcome back. As you are set to resume adultery or fornication or both, may you never forget the use of condom.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by seunfape(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok i will call u later then but for sex only am nt good in dating.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
omo see that big full stop for her head or is it called mole?
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by CarterIkonAllah(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
you not attractive for that at all....or I advise buy machine for that,cus you look like one
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by CarterIkonAllah(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
not attractive at all.....keep it up for good
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by wtfCode: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
mehn, i'm soooo in for this. Just sex till she finds her true love. #freedick.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Purereal(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
they are not showing good examples at all.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Purereal(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2015
it all rubbish
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by silkytouch(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Who be this one and why should we care about her sex break? And why did this piece make it to the front page in the first place? undecided
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by N3RO(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
#OLD_CARGO

*yinmu, I can bet the few thousands left on my ATM card you'll do her if the opportunity presents itself....#hypocrite
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2015
She no even get shame sad
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2015
stag:
You guys are harsh o. Give her a break. She may have fans who care and want to know what's up with her lately, celebs live their lives in the public.

Besides, nothing bad in letting intending toasters aware. Loneliness has no joy.

She's pretty.
she is useless. Whoever takes her as a role model is foolish. A marriage of less Dan two years, she is blabbling about it. She planned it just to get a child out of it. She should go and learn from Omotola.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
N3RO:

*yinmu, I can bet the few thousands left on my ATM card you'll do her if the opportunity presents itself....#hypocrite
u wud lose d bet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.