Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On (1304 Views)

Some Facts You Need To Know About Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) / Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS / What's The Meaning Of The ABS Light On The Dashboard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by WorldK: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Please I need help or suggestions, I drive a 2000 Honda Accord (Baby Boy) V6. the TCS, SRS, ABS Light is constantly on while am driving. I will appreciate suggestions or advice in regards this. Thank you.
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by luvinhubby(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Popularly called horn switch by technicians & part sellers.

Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by WorldK: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
sorry I do not get u. explain
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
WorldK:
Please I need help or suggestions, I drive a 2000 Honda Accord (Baby Boy) V6. the TCS, SRS, ABS Light is constantly on while am driving. I will appreciate suggestions or advice in regards this. Thank you.

Please scan first.
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by krystaball: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
U need to scan your vehicle first..I guess its one of your TCS wheel sensors at the front left or right. After you change it. The tcs and ABS light may not go off except u carry out this steps.

Jump pins 4 and 9 on the data link connector (DLC) with the ignition key off. The DLC is
beneath your steering wheel.

Ensure while watching the ABS indicator light area, turn the key on, the ABS light goes on, then off after 2 seconds

Within 2 seconds, push the TCS off switch, push the button again only after the ABS light comes back on.

The TCS triangle should blink, then the 3 light should go out together.

Remove the jumper between pins 4 and 9 of the DLC.

For the SRS light...it could be fault from your buckle switch on the drivers seat...Scan would reveal that.

A pix of wat the sensor looks like is attached

Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by WorldK: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
thanks so much krystaball. will carry out the steps. really appreciate.
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by WorldK: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
I tried the steps. d lights blinked, went off and came back on. thanx anyways.
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by mayor2013: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
WorldK:

A repair has to take place
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by krystaball: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
WorldK:

Just as mayor2013 said. A repair has to take place before you try those steps for the light to go off..You need to change the faulty sensor before you try those steps mentioned.
Re: Tcs, Srs, Abs Light On by WorldK: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
thanks guys will do just that. appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Infiniti Problems / Toyota Corolla Mechanic Ikeja/ipaja Axis / Hot Sale!!! Benz 4matic Jeep Gl550, 2008 (4.8m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.