Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS (978 Views)

ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On / Check Engine Light And How Do I Resolve? / I Want To Buy Nigerian Used Mazda 323f 1996 Model ; Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by Hectorsam(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
please I gave my friend my car to drive but when he comes back the hankmd break and TCS light his showing after I have release the hand break and am on motion but it not after the trye and the ABS light too his on please helo
Re: Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by okenwa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Open the bunnet. Check out the break oil. It has reduced . Please top it up and ease your worry.

Or break pad has "chopped "
Re: Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by Hectorsam(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
don't that bought new pad new oil bt still showing
Re: Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by honmusa(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Hectorsam:
please I gave my friend my car to drive but when he comes back the hankmd break and TCS light his showing after I have release the hand break and am on motion but it not after the trye and the ABS light too his on please helo
ABS malfunction will trigger all these light !!!
Take your car to a knowledgeable techie that has professional scanner to diagnose and fix the abs issue and all the "xmas" light will disappear.
Re: Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by timifakay(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Hectorsam:
Please, just take a picture of your dashboard with the indicators on and post it here.
Also, what's your location?
Re: Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS by benefitzte: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Hectorsam post=60016132]please I gave my friend my car to drive but when he comes back the hankmd break and TCS light his showing after I have release the hand break and am on motion but it not after the trye and the ABS light too his on please helo[/qute]
One or more of your ABS sensors is bad, possibly d ones on the rear wheels.
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Funny Car Model Acronym? / Public alert / For Wrong Parking And Invalid License, Police Crushed A #102 Million Ferrari Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.