Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times (39397 Views)

Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / How Niger Delta Avengers Was Formed – Cynthia Whyte Reveals More Inside Details / 'inside Details Of How Buhari Chased Sss Away From Inner Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
What is it with all these journalists. Does sidelining DSS officials reduce their salaries. I think its even an opportunity for them to focus more on their primary objective( intelligence gathering)
Don't you know that they take bonuses/allowances for any function that takes place in the Aso Villa?
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by ipreach: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
the Change is around the corner
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by dabossman(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Wetin SSS do baba now?marilyn ogar you no go issue staement?

Sorry, she seems to have gone deaf and dumb of recent. Last we heard from her was before the election. I heard the Kano result made her lose her voice. Let us pray for her.

Dear Lord...
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
mirexxx:
an idiiot is what you are!
Jeez! you shouldn't have replied.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't you know that they take bonuses/allowances for any function that takes place in the Aso Villa?
so because of bonus they should risk being disbanned or absorption by another government agency. All these mass propaganda ( if DSS is behind it) will surely have repercussions. The best measure is just to lay low and hope PMB forgives their atrocities.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
so because of bonus they should risk being disbanned or absorption by another government agency. All these mass propaganda ( if DSS is behind it) will surely have repercussions. The best measure is just to lay low and hope PMB forgives their atrocities.
Not just the bonuses, but also the prestige.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
chuna1985:

DSS in the most develop nations, even the one we are copying guards the president. Don't support st.upidity Wen d disadvantages starts showing up, u will know.
can you please rewrite your post in an understandable way. Its not passing any message
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Not just the bonuses, but also the prestige.
oh ooo. You mean the psychological gains. They will have to forget that.... Otherwise they will lose the economic ones too.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Neplusultra(f): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]Pls we should stop insulting the office of the president...we all know that his is a dullard but that
Does not mean that we have the right to insult him.
Imagine how the imperialists would insult us if they realize that gmb is a dullard...he has no certificate...he is not very smart as can be evidenced by the fact that he failed all his exams in military school..he is not even oriented in time as evidence by his president micheal of west germany speech but please lets respect the office of the president[/size]
Wots dat picture! Hahaha!!
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
mirexxx:
an idiiot is what you are!
manners pls! ...
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by formerlyMbulela: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am even surprised that he did not disband the entire DSS itself. The politicization of our security apparatus in the last eight years is laughable and pitiful. DSS became a militants wing of the ruling party while the army were campaign publicists of same.
Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by francizy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
just a simple question and you're insulting me? undecided

u berra fvck off my mentions if u got nothing nice to say angry

The best answer to these kind of girls who lack manners and sense of humour is to press the ignore button for life. If you were following her, you unfollow and never talk to her again, that is how we avert domestic violence.

Peace..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by nagoma(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
alexlee50:
and u think this is the punishment for the dirty politics you referred to? OK, let us see how these will eventually pan out. This same buhari when he came decided to ban AIT from covering events which relate to the presidency, when nigerians cried out he denied attributing it to the handwork of overzealous aids. Now the issue with the DSS has been on for sometime now, with denials and counter denials, finally he couldn't denie it again he has asked the DSS to do only the gateman work in the villa. No problem, it only shows one thing buhari and his handlers are petty and vindictive. Everything they have done since after election has been with one mistake after another. If you look at the u. s which we claim the security of the president is handled by the secret service not the military. The DSS has the primary responsibility of protecting the president, if this dullard decides that because of his vindictive nature that he doesn't want them then he is on his own.

As you said May be "DSS has the primary responsibility of protecting the president" - only a naive Buhari will allow treacherous persons like Marilyn Orgar and her cohort to come near him. In fact he is too compromising , accommodating and too magnanimous. How can he allow such Hippocrates PDP stalwarts near the villa at all? He should send all the top DSS men and women to look for chibok girls as a special assignment.

1 Like

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
can you please rewrite your post in an understandable way. Its not passing any message

hgtvguthd jfgguplh gfysj njshgrolm hhavyi j ggdgs JJ fegf lkfss jyrh jhfhs.

Thanks.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by RennyX: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Mr buhari on gen go him domot go. charge
I dey cum.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lol why are you crying?
and who says a romancelander cannot create a thread in politics section?? instead of focusing on the topic at hand you decided to spew trash! rubbish! cheesy
I love this reply.

1 Like

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by mirexxx(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
thaoriginator:
grow up B
I will reserve my reply for u cos it wouldn't be nice grin
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by mirexxx(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rextayne:
Jeez! you shouldn't have replied.
Rex cheesy cheesy how are you??
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by mirexxx(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:
manners pls! ...
and where did u erupt from? grin
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
360ng:
ok

You look awesomely beautiful but "OK" seem to be the best and sweetest word in your dictionary
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by notoriousbabe: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
dabossman:

Sorry, she seems to have gone deaf and dumb of recent. Last we heard from her was before the election. I heard the Kano result made her lose her voice. Let us pray for her.

Dear Lord...
hahahahahahahahha PMB 1-0 SSS grin
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dullard and his cronies are going to mess things up further. I feel ashamed of those who voted the empty head and religious fanatic into power. Y'all bunch of i d i o t s!
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Mgbadike80: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
his post is 100% clear. are u working from the APC propaganda room?
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
formerlyMbulela:
I am even surprised that he did not disband the entire DSS itself. The politicization of our security apparatus in the last eight years is laughable and pitiful. DSS became a militants wing of the ruling party while the army were campaign publicists of same.
Very shameful.

The military seized his certificate. Will he disband them also ?
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by 1miccza: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
RennyX:
Nawa o.
Abeg who on gen mak I charge my i-phone 6
My new gen na only i-phone 12 e dey charge oo
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lol why are you crying?
and who says a romancelander cannot create a thread in politics section?? instead of focusing on the topic at hand you decided to spew trash! rubbish! cheesy

A simple apology to that dude for ur unwarranted insults on him was just all u needed to do.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Erukumakanaki: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lol why are you crying?
u must be dolt and dunce to see that question as trash. . .

now fvck off my mention Fat pork! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mgbadike80:
his post is 100% clear. are u working from the APC propaganda room?
I had to read it for the third time.. he could have started with 'the function or mandate of DSS in the most developed nations...'
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
chuna1985:

hgtvguthd jfgguplh gfysj njshgrolm hhavyi j ggdgs JJ fegf lkfss jyrh jhfhs.

Thanks.
Google is your friend the main function of DSS in Nigeria is domestic intelligence gathering.. While guarding senior government officials can be seen as an auxiliary function in expanding the scope of their main function.
Re: Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times by beland15: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fear has gripped the terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.