Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board (1312 Views)

President Goofed Again At AU Meeting / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by omolami: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
I wonder what type of president Nigeria has, Buhari had recently written to dissolve a board that was automatically dissolved long time ago, since May 29 .How on earth can one explain that the president and his dullard advisers do not know that the NNPC Board had been dissolved since Diezane Alison Maduueke, the former minister of petroleum left office. I strongly think our president is out of tune with current events. No wonder he talked about West Germany and invented a name for the president. Certainly Buhari need to go to school. Must acquire his WAEC cert

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by Freciprocal: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by David0(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Automatically dissolved by u I guess.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by Emnyte(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your source
Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
sicks folks in NL

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by pussygotlips: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op is obsessed with buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by sherrylo: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Op the board that was supposed to have a meeting yesterday before the announcement of their dissolve. You now come here and tell us thrash,

Haven't any of them signed anything since PMB became the president?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by yhemsy62(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
@op u need to get d fact before creating dis kind of thread

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by iamboody(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
You sit in your room and assume an already dissolved board is being dissolved again. How could exit of a minister automatically dissolve a board. When minister himself can be changed at the president's will. I can tell you that they still receive their salaries and allowances even after the minister left. So what are you talking about?
Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by gregg2: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari is really a very dullard. He does not understand how a govt works.

Madueke was chairman of that board but she had since dissolved the board and handed over and vacated offices.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by talk4free: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
omolami:
I wonder what type of president Nigeria has, Buhari had recently written to dissolve a board that was automatically dissolved long time ago, since May 29 .How on earth can one explain that the president and his dullard advisers do not know that the NNPC Board had been dissolved since Diezane Alison Maduueke, the former minister of petroleum left office. I strongly think our president is out of tune with current events. No wonder he talked about West Germany and invented a name for the president. Certainly Buhari need to go to school. Must acquire his WAEC cert
The fact that you only came to open a thread after you had read the information somewhere else shows how irresponsible you are. Yourself and your likes never said anything since the news of the dissolution of the board broke as you had no clue what it was actually about. You however come now to run your mouth like the jobless pig you are when In actual fact you are more of a dunce than the person you try to insult. Yourself and your type should get it into your custard filled skulls that Buhari is your president for the next four years so you still have 3 years and 11 months to cry......Keep crying.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by kay1one2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
sherrylo:
@Op the board that was supposed to have a meeting yesterday before the announcement of their dissolve. You now come here and tell us thrash,

Haven't any of them signed anything since PMB became the president?

*dissolution
Kai!
Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by paooxide(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
omolami:

Are you done?
Now Google what board members means and board of directors means.
Good boy. You can forward your answers in clearly spaced and format written essay.
Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by talk4free: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
gregg2:
Buhari is really a very dullard. He does not understand how a govt works.

Madueke was chairman of that board but she had since dissolved the board and handed over and vacated offices.

Read what you have written all over again and see who is the dullard. You could not construct just two sentences correctly. Just two. The likes of you make me hate Nairaland. You obviously never passed a single course in school and you come here to use your stolen phone and call someone else a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Goofed Again On NNPC Board by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari is a president who doesn't know his country's laws and constitution. Its a pity, no wonder he's confused

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Our 2nd "Messiah" After Abacha By A Die hard Buharist / Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb / When Chelsea Is Your Next Opponent...photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.