Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb (1312 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Once in every year, a high traffic comes to the web from Nigerian students on how to pass jamb successfully. Most of these students often go back without a solution i once did when i was preparing for my Jamb few years back.

But last year a different set of students also in Nigerian came up with a different question which was also related to the previous question. Now its about how to pass Jamb CBT test successfully. This has led so many intelligent Nigerian students into failing and having to spend a year at home as we already know, the price for failing jamb is "Home Alone".

Success in Jamb is very easy and simple , you just need to figure out the tweak. This tweaking will help you pass your Jamb with a score no Nigerian University can reject not even the popular Uniben. But keep in mind that you are not the only person reading this article. If you do not get proper understanding please use the comment box or get ready to spend an extra year at home (not your portion).

Tips To Passing Jamb Successfully

I have done a lot of studies on various students in the world today who were successful in their Jamb. Well many will say its out of luck but advice dear luck or no luck many students still pass Jamb successfully and get above 250. A friend of mine wrote Jamb and scored 179, had to spend an extra year at home but after working with me he enrolled for Jamb again and scored 274 and recently he is studying Medicine in Uniben.

Read Also: Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (2015) Review>> http://ohenscrib..com.ng/2015/09/beautiful-cities-in-nigeria-2015-review.html

You see passing Jamb is not a war, neither is it a relationship so why cheat?. Many of us might have cheated during internal examinations and even in the popular WAEC/NECO. During my WAEC i had a classmate who left my school to a public school because she felt like she won't pass in my school because cheating is not allowed. But at the end when our results came out, her result was an eye saw. Why? no self trust and confidence.

Continue reading>> http://ohenscrib..com.ng/2015/09/simple-tips-to-pass-jamb-successfully.html

read other interesting articles>> [url]www.ohenscrib..com
[/url]
like on facebook>> www.facebook.com/livestyleandmagazines

Follow on twitter>> @jokosohen or simply www.twitter.com/jokosohen

Follow on instagram>> @lifestyleandmagazines or simply www.instagram.com/lifestyleandmagazines

Re: Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb by Ofoegbus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
See details on How to pass JAMB 2018 here

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not A New Sheriff On The Block / N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; / List Of The 7 Most Influential People In Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.