Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Which Voip Company Has The Best Call Rates? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Voip Company Has The Best Call Rates? (759 Views)

Get Your Clean London Used Laptops At A Cheaper Rates / Purchase Voip Credit & Lr / Is VoIP available in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Voip Company Has The Best Call Rates? by richlad(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, I learnt of a method of reducing international call charges by transfering voice over internet protocol (voip). Someone recomended skype and said i can call U.S, Canada & many other countries for just $0.02/minute. I would like to find out if this is really true and if there are other companies that offer such rates for international calls. Thanks.
Re: Which Voip Company Has The Best Call Rates? by VicMaxx: 5:17am On Aug 31, 2011
100 users can now share a single desktop computer, each of them working independently of the other, using our virtual desktops.
You save 95% on power consumption, cost, mobility and internet bandwidth.

Secure your computer, USB hard drive and flash drive with password security.

Get training and materials to earn international certification from Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia. etc.

Get serial keys, product keys and cracks from us to unlock the full version of any software that asks you for product key or product registration.

Check out VICMAXX Concept on facebook and see our info for more exciting offers.

VicMaxx Concepts- 07032046840, 07056692315, vmconcept@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Mac Book Pro: / Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) / Connect Upto 10 Computers/laptops And Pay As Low As 7k/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.