Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android (706 Views)

Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / How To Upgrade: Blackberry OS 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android by Techthins(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
1. Swipe Up to Wake/Unlock/Advanced Interactions: Though, we can get
‘swipe to wake’ on Android (or double tap to wake) but it isn’t
available on all Android devices.

2. Multitasking: On Blackberry 10, any app can be instantly minimized with
the swipe up gesture and is then accessible as a small file on a
separate screen.

3. BlackBerry Hub: This unites all your text messages, IMs, emails,
social network feeds, call records, etc., in one centralized place,
thereby making it easy to get all your notifications in order, read,
and respond how you want.

4. Search: In BB OS 10, you don’t have to open up a dedicated search
apps, just start typing your desired term from the home screen and the
search window opens up automatically.

5. Notifications: On BB OS 10, all new incoming messages and
notifications are shown momentarily. This works with all apps
including games. Android provides the same functionality, but they
don’t work well with all apps.

6. Security: With Android phones, if you forgot your password all you
need do is to get the phone flashed to bypass the security lockscreen.
The same can’t be done on BB OS 10.

If you know other things BB OS 10 does better than Android, please let us know in the comment section below.

www.techthins.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android by daamazing(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
op u don mad,datz all I have to say
Re: Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android by Secrets11(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
daamazing:
op u don mad,datz all I have to say
Not your fault since you don't own an Os 10 phone undecided
Re: Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android by Nuges11(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Been using the BlackBerry OS 10 for a while and I must say it's the best ever. The user experience is just awesome.

*Swipe diagonally from the right bottom half of the screen to go back on android apps. Awesome! Seems like magic.

*The number + picture lock. To me this is the best mobile lock system I've yet seen. Unless you tell (and by telling I mean explaining a couple of times and even demonstrating) someone your lock combination, they'll never be able to unlock your device even if you unlock it a thousand times while they're looking.

BB10 till a better OS do us part grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Animals You May Or May Not Have Seen Or Heard Of / Submit Your Startup Story And Encourage Someone / How To Recover Lost Data From Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.