Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. (4518 Views)

FREE MTN 300MB Tweak+pics Step By Step Guide. Ball In Ma Fellas.. / Airtel Free Internet Trick Working For All Handlers Like Opera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. by NAVYdogg: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you know that tweaking did not favour you here is unlimited browsing for MTN sim.
Download :
SIMPLE ANDROID SERVER and AUTO PROXY then you Follow the instructions below:
Create New APN settings On Your Phone As Follows..
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
APN: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Save And Activate it, set the new created apn as your default settings.
Go to simple server and configure the settings:
==>Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
==>Proxy Port: 8080
==>Injection Method: get
==>Injection querry/url:http://mini5-1.opera-mini.net
==>Injection Host:mini5-1.opera-mini.net
==>Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
==>Buffer size: 8092
==>concurrent connection:10
==>Log level: debug
Close the settings
Settings for auto proxy:
click on then option button to view the menu option then click on creat new proxy...the proxy host:127.0.0.1 proxy port:8080 proxy type: HTTP then save and connect....ENJOY your free unlimited browsing.
Re: How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. by ekefre4(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
If I do dis...are all other apps on my fon gonna work? btw I use samsung galaxy grand
Re: How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. by Seekeroftruth: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
thanks bro
Re: How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. by Barryp(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Tnx 4 sharin bt my facebook and other apps are nt conectin oo. I use an andriod phone plz

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website & Landing Page Designs From 25k / Photos: Man Gets Snake Massage To Help Ease Stress / Is It Possible For A Lady To Go 24 Hours Without Farting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.