Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government (6157 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by subterfuge: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India by exlink10(f): 7:38pm
Shillong, June 26 (IANS) A Nigerian drug smuggler has been arrested by Shillong-based customs officials from New Delhi, where he was under detaintion after his visa lapsed, an official said on Friday.

Samnneji Chukwuemeka alias Moses Jeffery was wanted in Meghalaya for trying to smuggle drugs from the state to Holland in 2011.

"He (Chukwuemeka) has under security radar for nearly four years after we foiled his attempt to smuggle 645 grams of brown sugar from Shillong to Holland way back in August 2011 through a courier agency," Superintendent of Customs (Preventive) Shillong, D. Bhattacharjee, told IANS.

In October 2011, Indian customs department issued a red alert notice against Chukwuemeka after it found that his passport number also figured in the parcelling box which contained the seized drugs. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/nigerian-drug-smuggler-arrested-in.html?

utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#st
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by subterfuge: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ndigbo Ndigbo Ndigbo
All you know is Drugs
NDIGBO KWENNUO
HARD DRUGS. KWEUOOO
THEN YOU WANT BUHARI TO GIVE YOU POST OF SGF
SGF OF NDIGBO COCAIN??

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by blaqoracle: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
subterfuge:
GLORY BE TO GOD!!!
AMAECHI DESERVES IT.
AMAECHI IS LIKE " IDIAGBON"

NOW OVER TO NDIGBO.
NDIGBO WHO ALWAYS WANT TO REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW
OYA BEGIN YOUR SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST AMAECHI.

NDIGBO NDIGBO PLEASE BEGIN TO CAMPAIGN FOR OGBONAYA .
GOD'S WILL WILL BE DONE
everything seems to be going against the ojukwu children.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by Islamicpope(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
The lion of ubima
Wike or wicked
Go soon hear
Gbim for Ur hand.
Pay back time.
I know u will fight HIM with all government machinery.
I am available for recruitement for did fight.
I know u have an unforgiving spirit,
So let's teach WIKE a WiCKED lesson. Hahahaha
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
subterfuge:
Ndigbo Ndigbo Ndigbo
All you know is Drugs
NDIGBO KWENNUO
HARD DRUGS. KWEUOOO
THEN YOU WANT BUHARI TO GIVE YOU POST OF SGF
SGF OF NDIGBO COCAIN??

I do not support this view but it's funny and cliché just like Edo people and Italy which they pronounce E-TAH-lee
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by tucky200(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddippset:
I doubt the credibility of this story but if it happens to be true, 1 million tanoids will catch a heart attack.
U have said it all my bruhda
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddippset:
I doubt the credibility of this story but if it happens to be true, 1 million tanoids will catch a heart attack.
They'll all drop dead at the same time.. like they synced
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by Clonus: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please may this absolutely fake story turn true in Jesus name.........

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by Feluxbaba(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wildrage:
The headline read " DSS screen Amaechi as the ad secretary to the fed govt" and in the second to the last paragraph, we are told that "Barely (sic) any last minute development, Amaechi will be announced as the NEW CHIEF OF STAFF to the fed govt"

Now how do we reconcile the two? I think someone needs a psychiatrist. They just wake up from their troubled sleep and start disseminating poo to the public

In fairness to you,I think you should read this story with an open mind, especially in relation to the letters thereat... those screened for CHIEF OF STAFF, AGF, etc are not "AMAECHI"
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by DeWisedon(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
fresh air coming to nigeria waiting for Wike's BP to rise
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by businessMODE(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
well like it or not, they MUST screen all political office holders for any possible threat ---even the president go through vetting ---just don't understand whats wrong wit dis APC peps ---shey becos Buhari in his senility sent them out of hisclose bodey security, you think they are not worth it abi? whats USSS doing in white house
eejo:
shut up all ministers are first screen by DSS
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 28, 2015
gebest:
how can he be chief of staff and at thesame time secretary to the government of the federation.
very funny op,this is cut n sew story
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by ApexTitan(m): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Wildrage:
The headline read " DSS screen Amaechi as the ad secretary to the fed govt" and in the second to the last paragraph, we are told that "Barely (sic) any last minute development, Amaechi will be announced as the NEW CHIEF OF STAFF to the fed govt"

Now how do we reconcile the two? I think someone needs a psychiatrist. They just wake up from their troubled sleep and start disseminating poo to the public

Didn't you get the memo? Bloggers are now on the offensive o. Their objective is mass capture the casualties are intelligence and logic.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by kotv: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Op is making fun of the Judas.
Joke of the century haha
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by AlPeter: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2015
This sauce no get salt chai
Re: EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Amaechi is not fit for such sensitive position, call me a Tanoid or whatever but I've stated a bitter fact.

Such position needs a man of charisma and integrity whose life is coordinated enough to be able to coordinate others.

If true, this will be PMB's mistake 3 volume 1. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Nnamdi Kanu Kissing The Girl / See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics / High Court Of Lagos State: Court Automated Information Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.