Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? (40245 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by syllas007: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:
MTN, I dey share fence with their mast... Download 1gb+ file in less than 30 mins... Etisalat is next, my lodge in school is opposite their mast...
See u when I dey downld 1gig in less then 18mins with etibaba u dey brag 30min
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by carolyntspice: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Etisalat is superfastt.before I type"google"the page is already out
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2015
pheesayor:
Airtel, for 4G LTE, it is swift

None of these networks have 4g yet. The only 4g isp in nigeria are smile and swift i think.

Dont be deceived with 4g advertising.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
sisnowee:
Up to now no WIFI in my country Naija? pls Buhari shld try n do something about light so that we can invite other communication company that will b providing WIFI service, this data of a thing is a cheat.

There is swift, smile and spectranet.

With the 1st 2 being 4g networks.

Will never be as fast as sky or bt but i have no issues downloading movie or going online on my xbox
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
All the networks are k.
But It all depends on ur proximity to the mast in ur area and the signal strength.
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by biggerlife(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
well in umudike. abia state. airtel is reliable eti is faster. .mtn is a snail
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Knsley(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Etisalat is the best where they have 3G network. Etisalat all the way.
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Whizpeter(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
syllas007:
See u when I dey downld 1gig in less then 18mins with etibaba u dey brag 30min
Pictures or you don't know what you're saying...
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Whizpeter(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
mexite:

So you always live close to Telecom's mast......is it by sheer luck or deliberate positioning?
If you wanna work too............I bet it would be.......you know the rest of the story.
grin grin shocked cheesy

Lol... Bro na Coincidence oo... And the two masts are new (They were built last year) so they jam me for area...
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
They are all bunch of criminal, imagine i subscribe to glo 4.5GB at #2500 for my online training only to exhaust 3GB in 30mins.

I feel like breaking somebody's head with bottle after giving me info about the remaining data.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:
MTN, I dey share fence with their mast... Download 1gb+ file in less than 30 mins... Etisalat is next, my lodge in school is opposite their mast...
You share fence with MTN mast and you are happy..... Radiation on point.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Airtel... Mtn is the least, sucks
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
mohammedabiodun:

Lol inform him oo
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etisalat = Etisalat fastest but not economical high data consumption rate moderate pricing.

GLO= Glo has the highest Data customer for now cos of it 1k 3g data so it Economical. Lowest data consumption but slowest only work fast at night

MTN= MTN andriod plans are shit not economical and most expensive out of all. But is next in speed after etisalat and very low data consumption

Airtel= Airtel is the most Economical with Good enough data speed and plenty of plan to choose from moderate Data consumption.

So they all have Pros and Cons whether ever suits ur style if u have differnet. Opinion feel free to add urs.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Whizpeter(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
mohammedabiodun:

Lol... You wey no dey collect radiation, how are you better than me?
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
My airtel line is the fastest... Can download 500mb game in less than 8 minutes
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Unabefool:
Among Glo, etisalat, mtn and airtel, which of the network providers has really satisfied you in terms of fast internet speed, fair data consumption and good network coverage?

For me, I have tested all networks but I prefer etisalat for it super fast internet speed. Though they need to improve on their data consumption rate and network coverage.

How about you? Let know what you think smiley

I will give it to MTN , Glo and Airtel don do me long thing. Especially Glo, worst network ever. 3G is like tortoise traveling to Sokoto to visit his in-laws. Air tel data plans are not okay. They need to step up their game. I am not familiar with Etisalat, they are far behind. A whole state capital not to have consistent Etisalat 3G service.
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol... You wey no dey collect radiation, how are you better than me?
Lol, no be fight.
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by solodox(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
portaableg:
#Lovewins wink
I wonder!
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by solodox(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogemdiicyprian2:
My airtel line is the fastest... Can download 500mb game in less than 8 minutes
Yeah that can be true locationwise!
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
NaLaugh:
Which of them is fast and reliable for use with a laptop or tablet? I visited Naija in 2011 and used an Airtel USB stick with a laptop in Abuja.
I nearly committed suicide from "page loading" frustration.

I heard there are faster options now, so what are they?
grin Same here bro...Glo and Airtel are bullshit, making me to lost out in a business with good amount of dollars. Load the page, na lie....you can't imagine how frustrating it is, after wasting much money to buy data plan. Yesterday, I bought MTN 2gig plan. Voila, page opens with lightening speed.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinestro24:

There is swift, smile and spectranet.

With the 1st 2 being 4g networks.

Will never be as fast as sky or bt but i have no issues downloading movie or going online on my xbox
i guess they are only concentrated in Lagos, those WiFi companies you mentioned. What about we living in Abule Ayeedaade? grin

1 Like

Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by Abiolaopec(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
[/color][color=#000000] shocked ETISALAT NA, OGA OWANBE
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
solodox:

Yeah that can be true locationwise!
Yup
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by buoye1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etisalat
Re: Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? by simdeal(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hey! TRUST ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS..!!
Are you an electrical expert, an electrical engineering student or a private individual", get an edge in your line of proffesion today.! Hoow? Yes.! Am speaking of "SOLAR"A technology for the future.!! Stay ahead of the Game"
SIMDEAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES Ltd. (Solar devision) is hosting a 3 class 'solar design,installation, and advanced engineering' seminar/program for just 20K wow! Did I jst mention 20K? Yes!#20,000..you get a UK standard training,free solar hand books,Express culsultancy services,business guidelines, Renewable Energy(solar) training Certificate,Theories ,Practicals & lots more..registration closes by month end while program commences on july 2015.! So tell me,has it been any bettter??we are talking about Solar inverter installation,street light,sign post,borehole installation!! So what are you waiting for Hurry up now!! Rush down....sorry..fly down to no 235 Taiwo Road Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria were our head office is located @ or dial this HOTLINE:08093318333 & don't forget dat you can always Nab us on our mini Website: http://simdealelectrics.simplesite.com
*Abeg no talk say I no tell you oo!!
Information is power.!stay informed with our updates Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/Simdeal or Twitter www.twitter.com/simdeal
Hv a wonderful & fulfilling day.!