Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (51399 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by seedorfg(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abatically

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
TeamAlexOtti TeamMidasTouch.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Happy for my Abia people
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
This man will deliver.......TA I just pity ya life
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ibkgab001: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Scam

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by CSTR2: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abians have suffered for too long. I hope this man can change the story of that state.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by denis217: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
more
Dullard Buhari should atleast try to learn from this hard working guy. He should stop wasting our time pursuing empty frivolities . He has wasted the past four weeks traveling round the world and always going to his stupid farm cows. Nigerians we have entered one chance. I weep for this country ...

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ajepako(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
one month?

When one President Buhari never wake up from slumber since 1984..

And travelling to everywhere including Western Germany to visit 'President Michelle'

WEll done jare, somebody..

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by aresa: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
denis217:

Dullard Buhari should atleast try to learn from this hard working guy. He should stop wasting our time pursuing empty frivolities . He has wasted the past four weeks traveling round the world and always going to his stupid farm cows. Nigerians we have entered one chance. I weep for this country ...

Parading around some village road is what you people work hard work these days?

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
meanwhile wike is busy fighting amaechi
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by appini: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:
Why do we always praise these politicians for doing their constitutional DUTY ?

Maybe we have to be praising Buhari for not carrying out his constitutional duty.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by adonbilivit: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
let him fix ariria market flood ASAP
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
But one idiaatic op sent a picture of one local place in Aba claiming that we are not moving forward, for our governor,We wish him success,Abia will be number one state in Nigeria in the near future,quote me wrong and run mad.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Cyriloha(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=LaurelP post=35222819]If this is not "initial gragra", then its a good devt. [/quote
good one sire keep it up don't stop along the way or I will delete my praise for you
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by sdindan: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
And Buhari only created West Germany. ..... 30days in office, Jonathan increased workers salaries. But 30days in office, Buhari is still on honeymoon with no direction on how to run his Govt.
Oh I forgot, he ordered military roadblocks to be removed so that Boko haram can have free movement and uplifted the ban on the importation of textiles and furniture so that those industries which are now resurrecting can die again. Buhari is clueless jor!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:

Because most of the time, their predecessors failed us and in most cases, we can't do a damn thing about it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by LoveMachine(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:

If one dog out of a litter survives we applaud the dog for surviving. The dog is born/supposed to survive but not all do. The same reasoning applies here. Many gov officials are corrupted by the new found power and access to exorbitant amounts of money. When we see someone doing the most good we applaud so as to keep the person on the right track.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Beckston(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
lol..Abians i really do feel your pains . i pray this governor does good to Abia state...
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
denis217:

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
aresa:

Mugu... Who told you that is a village road? I'm quite sure you've never been to Abia as a whole before talk more of Aba!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by keandre: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
& so he should be incensed right 4 doing his work
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by mekanaky: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
let it not be initial gragra. or because of tribunal
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by mubarak001(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Where be dis for Aba, Aba wey i go wch day? Except it started yesterday.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by AnambraDota: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
aresa:

Agbameta good morning this evening.

Its like Ambode have sacked you, your no longer uploading Fashola's pictures, what about Osun state Hairport with the longest runway in Africa. I hope Boeing is using it now.

Agbameta from Oshogbo good morning, how about our tallest drum that is beating out N455B IGR per beat ??

agabmeta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beckston:
lol..Abians i really do feel your pains . i pray this governor does good to Abia state...

I'm really praying the same prayer.

Aba is destined to be a great Mega City. With the right government, Aba and Abia as a whole will be better.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
mubarak001:
Where be dis for Aba, Aba wey i go wch day? Except it started yesterday.

See as you dey talk like say you cover the whole of Aba yesterday

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by anonimi: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
This simple focus on roads and physical infrastructure to wow us by the 36 state governors is not the best.

There is a need to ALSO focus on education- not just to build, renovate & maintain schools/ classrooms but also RECRUIT and promptly PAY teachers, librarians, lab. technicians, school inspectors/administrators, accountants etc for 100% enrolment of ALL our children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by otabuko(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
just relax the abia you will see in the next 18 months will turn you into a beliver
scam///
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
let him fix ariria market flood ASAP
ariaria market will be fixed,give him little time bro you know our past governor messed things up
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Airforce1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Man wey sabi

Abia adigo'mma smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Man wey sabi

Abia adigo'mma smiley

That's right bro. Abia is on it's right path now to greater industrial heights and glorious acclaim.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Beckston(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
yea though their destiny of becoming great as been delayed for ages. delay isnt denial. what will be will be!...goodluck to Abia state i look forward to seeing changes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.