Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (51779 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by canalily(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
he is your future president
u said future naa! Not sitting alreadyundecided there's no road, so so
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
He is working because he knew he stole someone's mandate. Baba is hustling hard to have public sentiments in his favour. But the truth is, even if you like pave the streets of Aba with gold Alex Otti has the mandate and the tribunal and Heavens will disgrace you at the appointed time. #Thief
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Paschal55(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
I still dey observe thou...
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by B2mario(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
this is not initial gra gra.this man cannot fail us

I hear you say fail? Make e try am make i lead protest 2 his house.

He's a real nwafo and can not fail his people.

Okezie pls borrow and work, we are strongly behind you.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Moheat(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Euro31:
And buhari is still busy taking picture with his cows

You no go kill person! You just made my day with this post.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by callmenow: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Rubbish and vainglorious
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by platz(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Let him pay workers
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Rexnegro(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2015
kokoA:
Dis man and Ambode na twins? See as their heads resemble o shocked
U got me going back to look at d pix again lol...u re a damn good observer . Nice one bro.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Whatever!
Whether initial gra gra or rubbish the truth is that we Abians has really suffered enough so as for now anything we get is OK for us.

Half bread is better than none.

But pls how far for Ambode?
As if there is no governor in Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ojimbo(m): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
i thought you people were busy blaming the federal government. until nigerians realise that their problems is from both their state and local government, that will be the day things will change in their life

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Kc3000: 1:38am On Jun 28, 2015
That's my governor! Continue the good work and it will speak for itself. . .biko, onye iwe ji ga lie onwe ya la ala.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by oilfielden(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for the new development. We this guy to fix our roads in Agbama Estate.The new Umuahia city.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ekea2001: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol! A Journalist's haven for gmgs.take your time and address Abia's foundamental problems.90 pecent of Orji Kalu's roads are gone, same for T A Orji.You want to bamboozle us again with these white washes that can't stand 2 rainy seasons.naaa.No enemy of progress but never be in a hurry to impress. jisie ike!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Abia scares me
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by kwiin: 4:36am On Jun 28, 2015
the picture dey show only one road naah! Anyway, na so Orji Road Kalu do wey before 4 yrs finished the road all disappear.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ApexTitan(m): 4:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Igbere TV?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by skyface00(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Dis a good development, hope all dis won't affect workers salary, if your state don't have much money, please don't go into big project yet, that's one of osun state govt mistake
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Oladenis(m): 5:33am On Jun 28, 2015
MuhdG:
I wonder why our government always invite foreigners to do this kind of jobs/contracts...
Or is it that we don't have civil engineers??

And later they will say they are going to create employment.... but they forgot to tell us that the employment will be for foreigners!

We have a qualified engineers bt d problem dere is that d work will not be Don well just and may not even be completed some even start d work and run away with the money. I Nigeria, we don't have d mind to work for our self dignity....
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by zheroes(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2015
initial gra gra na today!!!!!!! i wish you guys the best
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by assalafee: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2015
CRs nd PVCs grin
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ZaraBrains(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Clearing drainages

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2015
dats his duty
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmm. Hope it's not. That. JPROSS co. Company. He's using oh. Because them no sabi anything.

When I was in aba. 2007. Na so that jpross just dig gotta. All over aba. Without road .
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Uchwilliam(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2015
same spot pictured close to samek junction d road no enter inside mcheww
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by gamaliel121(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
MuhdG:
I wonder why our government always invite foreigners to do this kind of jobs/contracts...
Or is it that we don't have civil engineers??

And later they will say they are going to create employment.... but they forgot to tell us that the employment will be for foreigners!

Bro, most times when they give us the opportunity to do this things, we don't do it well.
We look at it as a means to get rich quickly even if it means using fake materials. Buh these whites have a better record..even if they charge u heavily, der'll deliver a clean job , at least most times...this is what I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ipreach: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
He is the ''jesus'' is abians
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by rawtouch: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
MEN AT WORK
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by mekonglobal(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2015
tobtap:
i wish dem success....aba needs it
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2015
The man wants to buy time and in the act, try make his stolen mandate legitimate among the people.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by opedaydydx9(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Lets hear word abeggggggii y is dat sand red?
we have two major laterite colours, white and brownish red, white laterite can be found in Lagos region and few other places,........ Do u need more xplanation

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by YaksonFCA(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2015
That is quite commendable. Aba is the undisputed commercial city of the state abd as such improving infrastructurual facilities in the city will boost socio economic activitiues and in turn improve productivity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.