Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian (3394 Views)

WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin / Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / Rotimi Amaechi Takes A Selfie With Kim Kardashian(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by CodecJay(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
The two Bootilicious women Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams met in front of Harrods, they exchanged pleasantries with each other, both hugged and Serena asked for permission to touch Kim K's tummy. Kim allowed Serena to touch her tummy while she had her hands on her hips. See more Photos here......

Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by AirstarKane(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just know say Kim's back side no be here o grin I like her grin
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by NicxonXXX(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
goddesses of Ukwu
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
I luv Serena Williams
she xo pwity smiley
dunno ow she stay in shape despite b...
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
I luv Serena Williams

she xo pwity smiley

be a sportswoman

but funny enough she had low self esteem until her early thirties undecided she didn't like how she was so thick and was envious of her broomy sister venus undecided #LifeIsWeird
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by sexaddict08(m): 5:03am On Jun 28, 2015
if Serena ass small like this near Kim then I must give Kim the queen of Ukwu
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by litesea: 5:53am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
I luv Serena Williams

she xo pwity smiley

She is too muscular she could play as Dwayne Johnson,s double grin
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by modskiller(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2015
I know she be like "OMG so this is yo fake a$s you've been parading on TV and Kanye has been spending on?"

May God deliver Kanye.
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by sinaj(f): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2015
litesea:
She is too muscular she could play as Dwayne Johnson,s double grin
she is not too muscular compared to other female sports star sad
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by sinaj(f): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
shockwave91:

be a sportswoman

but funny enough she had low self esteem until her early thirties undecided she didn't like how she was so thick and was envious of her broomy sister venus undecided #LifeIsWeird

hmm irony of life kiss

i lyk d way she is, so in shape nd she has stayed long in d game...
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
I luv Serena Williams

she xo pwity smiley

Na sports naaa
Then Eat RIGHT...

Most AFRICAN LADIES are LAZY.... OUR ladies rarely eat BEANS with vegetables..
They Eat badly.... like this below
Rice/spaghetti/yam /stew........... MORNING
Garri............................................... AFTERNOON
Garri............................................... NIGHT

Then for SNACKS, we also SOAK Garri
Then after this, most remain REDUNDANT to one place,... No trekking, nor BRISK exercise.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by litesea: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

she is not too muscular compared to other female sports star sad
Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

Sania Mirza

Dwayne Johson
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by litesea: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2015
litesea:

Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

Sania Mirza

Dwayne Johson
I dont know about you but i sure think that Serena can work as stunt double of Dwayne
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2015
litesea:

Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

Sania Mirza

Dwayne Johson

Wickid lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! See What Happened When Serena Williams Met With Kim Kardashian by litesea: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

Wickid lipsrsealed
What she is muscular like a man

(1) (Reply)

Steamy Photos Of Actress Omotola Omotola Jalade Ekehinde In New Movie Alter Ego / Vandora Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her Boob’s Fall Out #bbnaija (video) / Nairalands Airforce1 Disgraced On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.